Author Topic: Keeping Pace: Two Prominent Harness Horsemen Mark Ford & Stephen Dey Come In Fro  (Read 2422 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Thank you Mark Ford and Stephen Dey!!

Great article!

SCM read it and weep.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 08:21:23 PM by Gaagoots »

M P

• Stakes Horse
Thank you Mark Ford and Stephen Dey!!

Great article!

SCM read it and weep.

Read it and weep? Maybe he's felt the heat and realizes I was right like the rest of them are learning now. So, can't beat em' join em'? Bahahahahahaaaaa

You truly are STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOPID!

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
Petrelli go get lost in traffic you Mutt     Before you do that support your family

M P

• Stakes Horse
Petrelli go get lost in traffic you Mutt     Before you do that support your family

Awww, another chicken shit coward who has internet balls, but wouldn't dare come say it to my face. I'm soooooo impressed. Clap, clap, clap. And not the kind your mother had.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA

Who's scared of a big mouthed 5'3 mutt who left his family to fend for themselves & who's moved to 8 different "temporary" shelters provided by Welfare..?

When was the last time he had a regular paycheck/job, honestly - it's been awhile.

He's always looking for more handouts than Gural
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 10:13:29 PM by Kole Hanover »
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

M P

• Stakes Horse
Who's scared of a big mouthed 5'3 mutt who left his family to fend for themselves & who's moved to 8 different "temporary" shelters provided by Welfare..?

When was the last time he had a regular paycheck/job, honestly - it's been awhile.

He's always looking for more handouts than Gural

Says someone who "earns" off an industry that literally survives off welfare. BTW, I'm 5'10" 1/2. Why don't you stop by and back up what you say...in person.  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
Read it and weep? Maybe he's felt the heat and realizes I was right like the rest of them are learning now. So, can't beat em' join em'? Bahahahahahaaaaa

You truly are STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOPID!
What are your accomplishments other than be a rat bastard?

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
In typical Petrellie fashion ….. trying to take credit for the outcome of a meeting he wasn’t a party to.
Reread It

The Exporter

• Elite
Good for mark Ford and Dr. Dey. The others have to weigh their loyalty and jobs on doing the right thing. There is no future in standing pat.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Good for mark Ford and Dr. Dey. The others have to weigh their loyalty and jobs on doing the right thing. There is no future in standing pat.
I couldn’t agree more!

Parked

• Elite
The first blast to the bow of the USS USTA I would think there are some damage control calls being made. 

Gaagoots

• Elite
The first blast to the bow of the USS USTA I would think there are some damage control calls being made.
Mark Is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others.

M P

• Stakes Horse
Mark Is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others.

Hey STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP ID. NONE of the membership directors are paid. Free Pathway and Hoof Beats. You are by far the dumbest motherfucker on this useless forum. And that's pretty fucking impressive considering your competition.  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
Hey STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP ID. NONE of the membership directors are paid. Free Pathway and Hoof Beats. You are by far the dumbest motherfucker on this useless forum. And that's pretty fucking impressive considering your competition.  ngc3

My mistake I meant the SBOA. I’m not going to get into name-calling your reputation speaks for itself my friend.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    Today at 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    Today at 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    Today at 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:21:59 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal