Author Topic: Keeping Pace: Two Prominent Harness Horsemen Mark Ford & Stephen Dey Come In Fro  (Read 5003 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Petrelli   you are just  a jealous MUTT squatting at Gina Ghent's beautiful farm    Put this very same effort  into your family that you are putting into showing all of your jealousy and "maybe" you can amount to something.

Guess what you smelly  CUNT   I do not owe you to tell you who I am   You are not worthy of knowing who anyone is   Edita will say the very same to anyone that asks.  I do not need to show up and be in the same space as a smelly piece of shit like you to prove anything to you.   If were you and I am so very glad I am not, I would really start to be careful of what you say and do at the farm because  Gina is beginning to get tired of your shenanigan's  so if you want to keep squatting I would be very careful.  Just sayin you bum.     So you can type anything you want you spineless, useless and worthless piece of shit.   

Thanks
You know I heard the same thing. Edita finally got wise to his narcissistic games snd figure out what he was up to hint !

Come on man is absolutely correct. Keep your fucking mouth shut and your nose to the grindstone or Gina will throw your fucking sorry ass out.

M P

• Stakes Horse
Petrelli   you are just  a jealous MUTT squatting at Gina Ghent's beautiful farm    Put this very same effort  into your family that you are putting into showing all of your jealousy and "maybe" you can amount to something.

Guess what you smelly  CUNT   I do not owe you to tell you who I am   You are not worthy of knowing who anyone is   Edita will say the very same to anyone that asks.  I do not need to show up and be in the same space as a smelly piece of shit like you to prove anything to you.   If were you and I am so very glad I am not, I would really start to be careful of what you say and do at the farm because  Gina is beginning to get tired of your shenanigan's  so if you want to keep squatting I would be very careful.  Just sayin you bum.     So you can type anything you want you spineless, useless and worthless piece of shit.   

Thanks

Need a tissue? ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
Funny if that’s true.  And I notice SCM didn’t address it like he did all the other comments.  That is a nice farm, I doubt she’d have trouble finding someone else.
He’s filling her head full of bullshit like he did with Edita! It’s only a matter of time he’ll be back at Goshen. Say hi to Gina for me wish her the best. She’s a hell of a nice girl!

M P

• Stakes Horse
He’s filling her head full of bullshit like he did with Edita! It’s only a matter of time he’ll be back at Goshen. Say hi to Gina for me wish her the best. She’s a hell of a nice girl!

You didn't even know she owned the farm or who she was until yesterday. How's those new barns going at Fords?  ngc3 He still working as a USTA director for free?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
You didn't even know she owned the farm or who she was until yesterday. How's those new barns going at Fords?  ngc3 He still working as a USTA director for free?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You really are a fucking imbecile! When you shot your mouth off and said Dream Land Farm all you had to do is look it up idiot. His new barn is coming along great!

Miller says hi!

M P

• Stakes Horse
You really are a fucking imbecile! When you shot your mouth off and said Dream Land Farm all you had to do is look it up idiot. His new barn is coming along great!

Miller says hi!

Wow, you really are STOOOOOOPID. Nobody has been hiding anything about this farm. I built the website. I'm in direct contact with the listing agent. The farm bio is on my website! When you were dropped as a baby, you sure it was an accident? We know you were.  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse

Miller says hi!

Same Miller who we had to take in because his daddy was living in his truck?  ngc3
Damn, is it possible this is the guy who is still angry Bully Boy didn't adopt him??? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: July 04, 2024, 10:18:00 PM by M P »

Gaagoots

• Elite
Same Miller who we had to take in because his daddy was living in his truck?  ngc3
Damn, is it possible this is the guy who is still angry Bully Boy didn't adopt him??? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
  Tell him Miller says hi.

M P

• Stakes Horse
  Tell him Miller says hi.

If true, damn did Jill dodge a bullet there.  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
. He can talk shit on videos than when someone is looking for him hide better than any person in witness protection
You got that right!

M P

• Stakes Horse
You got that right!

18 Schoolhouse Rd, Cream Ridge. Gate is open. Same goes for when I'm in Goshen, twice I waited for Ford and Schnittker. And all this coming from people hiding who they are. But I'm the coward?  ngc3
What happened to everyone was gonna kick my ass? I believe it was "the goons" were coming. Now back to the Jerry Lewis Racing League.

Gaagoots

• Elite
18 Schoolhouse Rd, Cream Ridge. Gate is open. Same goes for when I'm in Goshen, twice I waited for Ford and Schnittker. And all this coming from people hiding who they are. But I'm the coward?  ngc3
What happened to everyone was gonna kick my ass? I believe it was "the goons" were coming. Now back to the Jerry Lewis Racing League.
Why would Mark or Ray bother? What good would come of sitting down with a fucking RAT BASTARD??Must be a sad life being a rat bastard ratting everyone out for clicks!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 12:19:34 PM by Gaagoots »

M P

• Stakes Horse
Why would Mark or Ray bother? What good would come of sitting down with a fucking RAT BASTARD??Must be a sad life being a rat bastard ratting everyone out for clicks!

So you just admit they are guilty.  tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse

Gaagoots

• Elite
And this...
https://youtu.be/UaJpvY2Whi4
 ngc3
I admit that you’re a fucking rat! Kinda hard to respect somebody that ratted out and created bullshit stories about successful businessmen that actually tried to help them.

Do you realize you actually alienate everybody you come in contact with?

Miller said hi you came back with a fucking sarcastic comment instead of saying, hey, how’s he doing? I hope he’s OK!  No you gotta be a jerk off with your sarcastic remarks.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Can't stay logged in ffs
    July 04, 2024, 06:07:21 PM
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal