Author Topic: Keeping Pace: Two Prominent Harness Horsemen Mark Ford & Stephen Dey Come In Fro  (Read 2381 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
In typical Petrellie fashion ….. trying to take credit for the outcome of a meeting he wasn’t a party to.

Taking credit for what I called two years ago. The cunts are trying to save their own asses now knowing HISA is inevitable. You still drinking? Such a shame, you made step 3.  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
My mistake I meant the SBOA. I’m not going to get into name-calling your reputation speaks for itself my friend.

No you didn't make a mistake. Read the post you responded to. You are fucking STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOPID.  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
Petrelli go get lost in traffic you Mutt     Before you do that support your family
Great idea!

Gaagoots

• Elite
In typical Petrellie fashion ….. trying to take credit for the outcome of a meeting he wasn’t a party to.
MP is a total narcissist. Everything he touches eventually goes down the crapper.
Successful business men like Mark Ford and Steve Jones did nothing but try to help him and look what he does. Shameful!

Gaagoots

• Elite
Shall we discuss the floater you left in Mark Ford toilet! Covering it with toilet paper doesn’t make it right Mike! Try flushing next time!

M P

• Stakes Horse
Too late STOOPID. Type away, you exposed just how much of a fool you really are.  ngc3

He works for the USTA for free......Bahahah aahahahahahaahaaa aaa

Gaagoots

• Elite
Too late STOOPID. Type away, you exposed just how much of a fool you really are.  ngc3

He works for the USTA for free......Bahahah aahahahahahaahaaa aaa
A man admits when he makes a mistake I meant the SBOA. You don’t have to scratch your head figuring out why you’re such a loser. You really do have issues no wonder why you’re all alone sad.

Gaagoots

• Elite
By the way SCM when was the last time you ever got a write up in a magazine?  Stop being so envious and jealous of Mark, It’s getting you nowhere.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
Personally, I think Mark Ford has done an excellent job at the SBOANJ. He's an industry veteran and has both standing and stature in the industry. He's well respected by his peers and constitutes. I've seen trainers go up and talk to him about issues, and I know and have seen those very same trainers thank him for this efforts and advocacy.

The major forces in the harness racing should start to collaborate and work with, and yes, eventually get behind and support

M P

• Stakes Horse
By the way SCM when was the last time you ever got a write up in a magazine?  Stop being so envious and jealous of Mark, It’s getting you nowhere.

Published in The Daily News. Shown on Fox 5 News NY and Eyewitness News NYC. In my case it's to advocate for horses. Not put a bullet in their heads in a manure pile. I manage a farm with NO EPA violations. What's to be envious of? I also have BOTH testicles. Remember, it was me he called when nobody would grade the snow off his track a few years ago. Maybe he's mad I told him no. Oh and it was me who changed the locks in his house too. Sorry Mark, wasn't my idea.  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
A man admits when he makes a mistake I meant the SBOA. You don’t have to scratch your head figuring out why you’re such a loser. You really do have issues no wonder why you’re all alone sad.

You didn't make a mistake. You're a fucking moron and got called on it. Too late simp.

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
That is not what Edita had to say you stupid broke CUNT    Just another bridge you burnt

Harness racer

• Elite
That is not what Edita had to say you stupid broke CUNT    Just another bridge you burnt

Well damn!   ngc3

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse

Well what the fuck?! Another PD account!

M P

• Stakes Horse

Who says? You? Who are you? Other than too scared to say. You know squizzat...now back to your welfare infused "job".  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    Today at 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    Today at 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    Today at 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:21:59 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal