Author Topic: Keeping Pace: Two Prominent Harness Horsemen Mark Ford & Stephen Dey Come In Fro  (Read 2421 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
A man admits when he makes a mistake I meant the SBOA. You don’t have to scratch your head figuring out why you’re such a loser. You really do have issues no wonder why you’re all alone sad.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
Taking credit for what I called two years ago. The cunts are trying to save their own asses now knowing HISA is inevitable. You still drinking? Such a shame, you made step 3.  ngc3

I’m still drinking (what’s step three?) and your still lying through your teeth. Glad to see there’s still some stability in your world.
Reread It

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Says someone who "earns" off an industry that literally survives off welfare. BTW, I'm 5'10" 1/2. Why don't you stop by and back up what you say...in person.  ngc3
.  How old are you and a half come on you might be that tall when your wearing your heels working the corner

M P

• Stakes Horse
I’m still drinking (what’s step three?) and your still lying through your teeth. Glad to see there’s still some stability in your world.

Like anyone will listen to a drunk. Horrible way to end a life. And thank you, yes I do.  tmbz1

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
What are your accomplishments other than be a rat bastard?
. He can talk shit on videos than when someone is looking for him hide better than any person in witness protection

M P

• Stakes Horse
.  How old are you and a half come on you might be that tall when your wearing your heels working the corner
Gross. Sorry my door doesn't swing your way. This is Horseplop, not alternative lifestyle hookup.

M P

• Stakes Horse
. He can talk shit on videos than when someone is looking for him hide better than any person in witness protection

Hide?  ngc3 Coming from people too scared to reveal who they are?  ngc3 ngc3 You know where I am. I'm waiting.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Great idea!
. Maybe we should start a GoFundMe for scm so he can go play on the turnpike

M P

• Stakes Horse
. Maybe we should start a GoFundMe for scm so he can go play on the turnpike
Still waiting. You are who again saying I hide? Do I need to come down to the end of the driveway? Name the time.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Who says? You? Who are you? Other than too scared to say. You know squizzat...now back to your welfare infused "job".  ngc3
.   Wouldn't your job be welfare infused since you work on a farm tour paycheck is paid by a person getting that said money from the business you call welfare so yes you are also a welfare baby now suck on that bitch

M P

• Stakes Horse
.   Wouldn't your job be welfare infused since you work on a farm tour paycheck is paid by a person getting that said money from the business you call welfare so yes you are also a welfare baby now suck on that bitch

Wrong again cumstain. The new owner inherited this farm and pays out of pocket. Can't keep up can you.  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
Well what the fuck?! Another PD account!

No. This one is a very angry old man.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Wrong again cumstain. The new owner inherited this farm and pays out of pocket. Can't keep up can you.  ngc3
.  Holy fuck you are even more retarded than I have you credit for so none of the stall rent he gets paid goes to you he just pulls money from his inheritance to pay you wow you certainly are a smuck

Gaagoots

• Elite
Exactly you collect your food stamps and welfare checks that we paid for loser,  meanwhile the farm owner pays you in cash.

Gaagoots

• Elite
.  Holy fuck you are even more retarded than I have you credit for so none of the stall rent he gets paid goes to you he just pulls money from his inheritance to pay you wow you certainly are a smuck
Not to mention how we fucked Mr. Quick over after he blew out of his farm.  You think we forgot about what a deadbeat you are MP!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    Today at 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    Today at 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    Today at 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:21:59 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal