Author Topic: Keeping Pace: Two Prominent Harness Horsemen Mark Ford & Stephen Dey Come In Fro  (Read 3942 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
I’m still drinking (what’s step three?) and your still lying through your teeth. Glad to see there’s still some stability in your world.
Spoken like a man not like that fucking loser MP.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
As prominent horsemen, SBOA management/leadership, and others who are in governing positions -- people like Mark Ford and Dr. Dey -- when they start listening and collaborating, positive changes will occur. Ford admits he bought into the USTA propaganda, party-line, etc. It happens. I didn't. I was pro-HISA. Whenever I had the chance to talk to Ford, he was not adversarial or combative. He was however far down the road saying it won't work for us, wasn't applicable for us, and a whole host of other things. Read the article. Ford says it all. This is the USTA driving from their control mentality --- specifically Williams and Faraldo --- wanting to control and not give up any role or perceived power they may have. It's time for Williams and Faraldo to go.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
Step Three: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Step Three: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
.  How old are you and a half come on you might be that tall when your wearing your heels working the corner
ngc3 ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
Mark Ford. What a guy. Does volunteer work for free. You all heard it first from Gaagoots!  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
Mark Ford. What a guy. Does volunteer work for free. You all heard it first from Gaagoots!  ngc3

Hey dummy does he draw a salary from the SBOA?

Gaagoots

• Elite

Say hi to Gina😉

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
Hide?  ngc3 Coming from people too scared to reveal who they are?  ngc3 ngc3 You know where I am. I'm waiting.

At least 5+ people on here know me in real life & on here
 I've talked in real life to a few more around the tracks, I'm sure.

Why would people tell you who they are?

People don't "know you", they know all the negative shitty stuff you have done to everyone, family incl.

Who are you trying to screw over nowadays?
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA

He is a perpetual welfare recipient.

They even dislike him around there, always with a hand out. Thinks he should get special treatment.

How do you think he eats & moved into that S.R.O behind Goshen track?

We've paid for his meals in advance, stamp form

M P

• Stakes Horse

They even dislike him around there, always with a hand out. Thinks he should get special treatment.

You haven't paid for shit. Harness Racing = soup kitchen. Nearly every penny. BTW stupid, you're a few miles off as to my whereabouts. Absolutely clueless aren't ya? Are you Gaagoots in another account?  ngc3

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
You haven't paid for shit. Harness Racing = soup kitchen. Nearly every penny. BTW stupid, you're a few miles off as to my whereabouts. Absolutely clueless aren't ya? Are you Gaagoots in another account?  ngc3

I haven't paid for nothing?  That'd be news to my accountant

Absolutely clueless? Mike, you really need to get off welfare, you're starting to think everyone is.
 You still have nothing to call your own @ your age, ditched the family & never met a hand out he didn't like.

A rich man has his health, friends & especially family.
 Money isnt everything, what do you have?

M P

• Stakes Horse
I haven't paid for nothing?  That'd be news to my accountant

Absolutely clueless? Mike, you really need to get off welfare, you're starting to think everyone is.
 You still have nothing to call your own @ your age, ditched the family & never met a hand out he didn't like.

A rich man has his health, friends & especially family.
 Money isnt everything, what do you have?
Not one word of what you type as an anonymous coward is verified with fact and transparency. Anyone can create an online persona. Funny how easily a chicken shit like yourself can judge someone based on what they think they know with no consequences. Stop being a spineless cunt and expose the truth. Then maybe someone will take you seriously. Two years you clowns have been tag teaming the same guy. How's that worked out for you? Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail and so on. You don't even fucking know where I am!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Not will you ever reveal where you are.  11.wp

Gaagoots

• Elite
Hey jerk off I only have one account my name isn't Mike.

Gaagoots

• Elite

He's working on the farm for cash and he's collecting you're exactly right he's fucking the taxpayers!

Say hi to Gina- Mike

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Can't stay logged in ffs
    Today at 06:07:21 PM
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal