Author Topic: Keeping Pace: Two Prominent Harness Horsemen Mark Ford & Stephen Dey Come In Fro  (Read 5005 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Who is Gina?  You’ve mentioned her more than once now.

M P

• Stakes Horse
He's working on the farm for cash and he's collecting you're exactly right he's fucking the taxpayers!

Say hi to Gina- Mike

I'm on the phone with her right now laughing our asses off about clowns like you. Do you think it's some kind of secret she owns the farm???  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse

M P

• Stakes Horse

Haven't you learned anything from me? Connect the dots. Who owns See Ya By By??? Where was he bred? Do the math. FFS.

Gaagoots

• Elite
She's the farm owner SCM is her employee.

M P

• Stakes Horse
She's the farm owner SCM is her employee.

Wow you figured that out? Did you hear Mark Ford works as a membership director for free.  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
Haven't you learned anything from me? Connect the dots. Who owns See Ya By By??? Where was he bred? Do the math. FFS.

No clue who owns that horse.  Don’t care that much to check.  Has it tried qualifying yet?  Looked like it went half way decent.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 11:23:59 PM by Harness racer »

M P

• Stakes Horse
No clue who owns that horse.  Don’t care that much to check.

Gina S. Ghent owns Dreamland. She is Clara and David Molski's niece. The couple who built the farm and after they passed was willed to Gina. It's really not that difficult.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Gina S. Ghent owns Dreamland. She is Clara and David Molski's niece. The couple who built the farm and after they passed was willed to Gina. It's really not that difficult.
See this is why you’re ALWAYS in trouble. I’m sure Gina is thrilled that you’re airing their family heritage on horse plop!! Keep your dumb fucking mouth shut.

Gaagoots

• Elite
I'm on the phone with her right now laughing our asses off about clowns like you. Do you think it's some kind of secret she owns the farm???  ngc3
Yeah at 10:45 PM I’m sure Gina has nothing better to do than talk to your sorry ass.

M P

• Stakes Horse
See this is why you’re ALWAYS in trouble. I’m sure Gina is thrilled that you’re airing their family heritage on horse plop!! Keep your dumb fucking mouth shut.

Ahh wrong again STOOOOOPID. She is proud of her family heritage. Proud of what her aunt and uncle created. And I'm trusted with it now. Place is alive again. And you can't handle it. STOOOOOPID  ngc3
https://woodbine.com/mohawk/mohawk-news/dreamland-farm-gina-ghent/

M P

• Stakes Horse
Yeah at 10:45 PM I’m sure Gina has nothing better to do than talk to your sorry ass.
Spoke til after 11. STOOOOOOOPID.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Spoke til after 11. STOOOOOOOPID.

Curious to know if you told Gina that your airing her family heritage on horse plop? Keep your dumb fucking mouth shut! 

Gaagoots

• Elite
Does Gina know about the floater you left in Mark Ford’s toilet!

Gaagoots

• Elite
Look, let’s get one thing straight!!  Gina is not going to sit or fart on your face so pay attention to the farm. What about Edita???

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Can't stay logged in ffs
    July 04, 2024, 06:07:21 PM
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal