Author Topic: Keeping Pace: Two Prominent Harness Horsemen Mark Ford & Stephen Dey Come In Fro  (Read 4997 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Curious to know if you told Gina that your airing her family heritage on horse plop? Keep your dumb fucking mouth shut! 

Coming from the racist who talks about people's kids?
https://woodbine.com/mohawk/mohawk-news/dreamland-farm-gina-ghent/

Gaagoots

• Elite
Mike just do us all a favor and keep your dumb fucking narcissistic mouth shut! You’re not doing yourself any favors by airing your bosses dirty laundry out over the air on horse plop!!!

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA

So he's just slumming around from tack room to tack room again?

Hahaha, imagine that.

"Wow uncle Mikey, you've really done well for yourself"

"Well, none of this is mine, I'm back in a tack room though, so I feel right at home. Im back to shovelling shit, I'm really good at it"
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

Gaagoots

• Elite
So he's just slumming around from tack room to tack room again?

Hahaha, imagine that.

"Wow uncle Mikey, you've really done well for yourself"

"Well, none of this is mine, I'm back in a tack room though, so I feel right at home. Im back to shovelling shit, I'm really good at it"
Yeah what happened to his broadcasting booth with the disco ceiling lights?

Gaagoots

• Elite

M P

• Stakes Horse
Still waiting. Are you people that ashamed of what I will find out about you?

Gaagoots

• Elite
Still waiting. Are you people that ashamed of what I will find out about you?
What are we ashamed of? You mean, what you should be ashamed of like that fucking floater you left in Ford’s toilet how about that for starters?!

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
There have been way to many serious accidents of late. It is time for HISA in Harness racing. Equal penalties for all trainers is needed.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
The hatred and animosity toward Mark Ford is very transparent. Perhaps he's not liked by every single person, peer, or constituent in the entire industry and sport-----but the guy has had a long, successful career, runs a successful stable and training center, made good on various environmental issues that had occured (and if he didn't at each juncture, the training center would be shut down), and contributes and gives back to the industry by serving in various roles. I've known Mark for over 30 years. I've never had a problem with him, and I know dozens of people who have done business with him, have had him train for them, and so on-----and not one has had a problem. Anyone or three who think he's an asshole, jerk, whatever is minority, not majority.

Any1Left

• NW-1
Good going Mark Ford, Finally a guy who gives a crap about change very much needed,,,,,,Did not believe this low percent trainer was a huge cheat and low percent does not mean bad to me these days,,,,,,,,I am very much against RATS but with child molesters or murderers or drug cheats its a different story ,,,,good story Mark Ford

Gaagoots

• Elite
Good going Mark Ford, Finally a guy who gives a crap about change very much needed,,,,,,Did not believe this low percent trainer was a huge cheat and low percent does not mean bad to me these days,,,,,,,,I am very much against RATS but with child molesters or murderers or drug cheats its a different story ,,,,good story Mark Ford
I couldn’t have said it any better! I’ve done business and known Mark for years. He’s always been honorable and a man of his word. He goes out of this way to help others and is very generous, but you don’t hear that from the haters. These envious/jealous motherfuckers like the rat SCM who incidentally Mark tried to help is just sour grapes and envious of Mark’s success.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2024, 10:44:38 AM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
Guy like SCM should hang their heads in shame!  Here’s a man that’s put money back into the business and built the first class facility and you have squatters (peanut eaters ) like SCM criticizing him. Shameful.

Parked

• Elite
My opinion of Ford (for what its worth) leaned toward the negative side as he is a director of the Good Old Boys USTA… now that he has bitch slapped the 2 dictators I am leaning to the positive opinion side.  Just waiting to see how all of this plays out

M P

• Stakes Horse
Guy like SCM should hang their heads in shame!  Here’s a man that’s put money back into the business and built the first class facility and you have squatters (peanut eaters ) like SCM criticizing him. Shameful.

Nobody gets points for returning money to the cash register after they've stolen it.  11.wp

https://youtu.be/V6xfcdMG9pw?si=wIsOPTpDgNUn4cQs
https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/mark-ford-settlement-information-sheet
Yeah, great guy.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2024, 03:40:18 PM by M P »

M P

• Stakes Horse
My opinion of Ford (for what its worth) leaned toward the negative side as he is a director of the Good Old Boys USTA… now that he has bitch slapped the 2 dictators I am leaning to the positive opinion side.  Just waiting to see how all of this plays out

Covering his own ass. Why now after the reality of government intervention is imminent? A guy who has his neck in a sling of the EPA. He rolled, he didn't see the light.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Can't stay logged in ffs
    July 04, 2024, 06:07:21 PM
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal