Author Topic: Keeping Pace: Two Prominent Harness Horsemen Mark Ford & Stephen Dey Come In Fro  (Read 9028 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Covering his own ass. Why now after the reality of government intervention is imminent? A guy who has his neck in a sling of the EPA. He rolled, he didn't see the light.
Why are you so jealous and envious of Mark Ford, Steve Jones and Ray!

You need to stop and think!! These are successful businessmen that have become successful in their own right. Swallow your pride and move on boy.

Do what you do best ogling Edita and Gina’s farts!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2024, 04:14:06 PM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
My opinion of Ford (for what its worth) leaned toward the negative side as he is a director of the Good Old Boys USTA… now that he has bitch slapped the 2 dictators I am leaning to the positive opinion side.  Just waiting to see how all of this plays out
I agree we need a guy in there to speak their mind! 

M P

• Stakes Horse
Why are you so jealous and envious of Mark Ford, Steve Jones and Ray!

You need to stop and think!! These are successful businessmen that have become successful in their own right. Swallow your pride and move on boy.

Do what you do best ogling Edita and Gina’s farts!

Horse killers. Next.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Nobody gets points for returning money to the cash register after they've stolen it.  11.wp

https://youtu.be/V6xfcdMG9pw?si=wIsOPTpDgNUn4cQs
https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/mark-ford-settlement-information-sheet
Yeah, great guy.

Where's the stealing? Your youtube video shows what? Nothing. And it has been edited as well (as you will note, at 1:58, the two gentlemen in the video simply disappear). You have made some allegations, a lot of them, and have proven nothing.

As far as Mark's environmental issues, so what? His filings show that most of what he received violations for was unintentional as it was one of his own filings that caused the original audit/assessment. Since then, he's remediated, paid his fines, and has passed every subsequent audit/assessment-----because if he didn't, the training center would have been shut down. Where are you going with your ranting and raving accusations? Your analogy of returning money after it was stolen is fallacious at best. You are reaching so far it's planets away. The guy is a professional trainer. Are you? He operates a professional stable? Do you? He owns horses as well? Do you? He gives back to the industry on operating boards of governing bodies within the confines of the sport and industry? Do you? You really are delusional. You come across as jealous, resentful, angry, and filled with hate. It's sad. You really should let all that go. It's progressive. Mental illness is when it's untreated. While you may not care what others think, just know that at least one person feels sorry for you.

M P

• Stakes Horse
Where's the stealing? Your youtube video shows what? Nothing. And it has been edited as well (as you will note, at 1:58, the two gentlemen in the video simply disappear). You have made some allegations, a lot of them, and have proven nothing.

As far as Mark's environmental issues, so what? His filings show that most of what he received violations for was unintentional as it was one of his own filings that caused the original audit/assessment. Since then, he's remediated, paid his fines, and has passed every subsequent audit/assessment-----because if he didn't, the training center would have been shut down. Where are you going with your ranting and raving accusations? Your analogy of returning money after it was stolen is fallacious at best. You are reaching so far it's planets away. The guy is a professional trainer. Are you? He operates a professional stable? Do you? He owns horses as well? Do you? He gives back to the industry on operating boards of governing bodies within the confines of the sport and industry? Do you? You really are delusional. You come across as jealous, resentful, angry, and filled with hate. It's sad. You really should let all that go. It's progressive. Mental illness is when it's untreated. While you may not care what others think, just know that at least one person feels sorry for you.

Really? Verified by NYS Police, driver of truck employee of Steve Jones. Truck and trailer Steve Jones. Mares Steve Jones. Property which was later violated by EPA Mark Ford. Said he didn't know what he was doing was wrong?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

He learned the hard way, don't screw over union truck drivers from NYC. Again, you say I don't have any facts while you type anonymously judging someone. Yeah, that would hold up in court.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
I guess this was all a mistake by Mr. Ford as well...
https://youtu.be/ThyyaHDCKs0?si=Ruk8lql76p1qekvt
Animal cruelty at its finest.  tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite

You’re 1000% correct Grandstand handicapper! This guy is so full of shit It’s coming out of his ears. You can’t believe a fucking word he saying. He doesn’t tell you how Mark Ford, Steve Jones and Wes Fisher did nothing but try to help this poor prick and what he did he do? He made up stories about them to boot when he didn’t get his way. Steve threw his ass out of Goshen,  Ford politely asked him to leave his facility Gural told him he’s not welcome at the Meadowlands!!  Talk about being detrimental to the sport! 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2024, 08:12:54 PM by Gaagoots »

M P

• Stakes Horse
Next time the door locks need to be changed in his house, don't ask me again.  ngc3

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
Petrelli   you are just  a jealous MUTT squatting at Gina Ghent's beautiful farm    Put this very same effort  into your family that you are putting into showing all of your jealousy and "maybe" you can amount to something.

Guess what you smelly  CUNT   I do not owe you to tell you who I am   You are not worthy of knowing who anyone is   Edita will say the very same to anyone that asks.  I do not need to show up and be in the same space as a smelly piece of shit like you to prove anything to you.   If were you and I am so very glad I am not, I would really start to be careful of what you say and do at the farm because  Gina is beginning to get tired of your shenanigan's  so if you want to keep squatting I would be very careful.  Just sayin you bum.     So you can type anything you want you spineless, useless and worthless piece of shit.   

Thanks

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
You’re 1000% correct Grandstand handicapper! This guy is so full of shit It’s coming out of his ears. You can’t believe a fucking word he saying. He doesn’t tell you how Mark Ford, Steve Jones and Wes Fisher did nothing but try to help this poor prick and what he did he do? He made up stories about them to boot when he didn’t get his way. Steve threw his ass out of Goshen,  Ford politely asked him to leave his facility Gural told him he’s not welcome at the Meadowlands!!  Talk about being detrimental to the sport! 

Thanks. Actually, I wasn't aware of any of that. Thanks for the insight. Nor could I be aware of it. I bump into Mark Ford, and what do I talk to him about? Some guy on an internet BB who badmouths him and assaults his character, stature, and reputation? LOL. Right, like we have nothing else to talk about. LOL. It's too bad because the last thing the sport and industry needs is more "detrimental" contributions.

M P

• Stakes Horse
Thanks. Actually, I wasn't aware of any of that. Thanks for the insight. Nor could I be aware of it. I bump into Mark Ford, and what do I talk to him about? Some guy on an internet BB who badmouths him and assaults his character, stature, and reputation? LOL. Right, like we have nothing else to talk about. LOL. It's too bad because the last thing the sport and industry needs is more "detrimental" contributions.

You've bumped into Mark and lived to tell about it? Impressive. If by detrimental you mean talking about what everyone is too scared to say, I'm guilty. If you're content with the status quo, God bless. But the free ride won't last forever.

M P

• Stakes Horse
FYI Mike, I regret to inform you that The Mark Ford Training Center is almost full. Miller say’s hi!

Almost full? I thought you said he was overflowing and building more barns! Another delusion, HE CANNOT GET ANY PERMITS!!!!!  ngc3

I was told by very reliable sources that Mark thinks by flipping to the good side now and selling out the bad guys, including his own tenants that the government will cut him a break on the property. He's shitting his pants. And now is a RAT. 
https://youtube.com/shorts/X-1KYQqjaow?feature=share

Harness racer

• Elite
Petrelli   you are just  a jealous MUTT squatting at Gina Ghent's beautiful farm    Put this very same effort  into your family that you are putting into showing all of your jealousy and "maybe" you can amount to something.

Guess what you smelly  CUNT   I do not owe you to tell you who I am   You are not worthy of knowing who anyone is   Edita will say the very same to anyone that asks.  I do not need to show up and be in the same space as a smelly piece of shit like you to prove anything to you.   If were you and I am so very glad I am not, I would really start to be careful of what you say and do at the farm because  Gina is beginning to get tired of your shenanigan's  so if you want to keep squatting I would be very careful.  Just sayin you bum.     So you can type anything you want you spineless, useless and worthless piece of shit.   

Thanks

Funny if that’s true.  And I notice SCM didn’t address it like he did all the other comments.  That is a nice farm, I doubt she’d have trouble finding someone else.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal