Author Topic: Nancy Takter  (Read 6062 times)

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
Nancy Takter
« on: July 01, 2024, 03:48:16 PM »
Nancy ,
Has the best chance of winning the Hambo with Karl over TCI and Burke.
Both horses raced Saturday and she passed on the Zieg Thursday at VD.
TCI of course is enter. Good management will give you the best chance of winning the important races, the ones that count for stud valve, bad management is hard to over come. I don’t think anyone manages a 3 c trotters better then Team Takter.

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
Re: Nancy Takter
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 05:24:58 PM »
  She is not only talented but a pure bred beauty.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 06:35:05 PM »
Nancy ,
Has the best chance of winning the Hambo with Karl over TCI and Burke.
Both horses raced Saturday and she passed on the Zieg Thursday at VD.
TCI of course is enter. Good management will give you the best chance of winning the important races, the ones that count for stud valve, bad management is hard to over come. I don’t think anyone manages a 3
 c trotters better then Team Takter.
Have to agree

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2024, 07:05:23 PM »
Ive been watching Harness Racing for close to 55 years. Karl is the best trotter at this point that I've ever witnessed. Good Luck to Team Takter and Karl

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2024, 07:36:39 PM »
  She is not only talented but a pure bred beauty.

Knowing she sleeps with all her drivers and is now pear shaped makes her less appealing.

JMO

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2024, 07:52:01 PM »
Ive been watching Harness Racing for close to 55 years. Karl is the best trotter at this point that I've ever witnessed. Good Luck to Team Takter and Karl

What have you missed in the past 55yrs?  Mack Lobell, Muscle Hill, Super Bowl?????? Karl is a ill gaited good trotter that will never see a 5/8 or 1/2.  Can we watch replay Saturday of YG standing on the gaiting pole and yelling at the top of his lungs at Karl to not run?  You can ask any driver in the race including YG if he was yelling and screaming in the 1st turn.  The greatest trotter ever never got yelled at or ducked 5/8 and 1/2.  He has a RETARD training him and he still was basically undefeated other than a little stiff job his 1st lifetime start.  Muscle Hill will always be and has always been the GOAT.  Sears could close his eyes and that horse would know when to go and when to stop.  That's a great horse!

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2024, 07:59:25 PM »
Knowing she sleeps with all her drivers and is now pear shaped makes her less appealing.

JMO

That’s just rumors.  Look at that smile. That figure. That sweetness. She is a queen. Queen of pure beauty. 

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2024, 08:39:48 PM »

That’s just rumors.  Look at that smile. That figure. That sweetness. She is a queen. Queen of pure beauty.

Fact, legit she sleeps with her drivers

she is not close to Sarah Svanstead--who i thought was Ake's daughter

In It Deep

• 4 claimer
  • Balls Deep....
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2024, 08:59:19 PM »

You dont get laid much do you?  And certainly not by women with any sense of good looks.
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2024, 09:00:59 PM »
Fact, legit she sleeps with her drivers

she is not close to Sarah Svanstead--who i thought was Ake's daughter
[/quote.

Who cares who has been there?? It’s not like a loaf of bread. If you take a piece nothing is missing. It’s pure power. Pure sweetness.

Sunmoon 1219

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2024, 09:36:39 PM »
Damn you out East folks sound like a soap opera going on out there

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2024, 11:03:42 PM »
The most common thing on BB's is for outsiders and wannabe insiders to pretend they know what insiders know. The rumors about Nancy started way back when because of who she was dating, who she was friends with, and so on and so on and so on. Personally, I have no idea, nor do I care, if she's sleeping with A, B, or C, or all three of them. Doesn't mean crap to me, and apparently to her operation either. She still seems to be producing. People can say Jimmy runs the show, and he might from a management perspective, however, Nancy is there every day and plays the role of the head trainer. Jimmy may be ultimately in charge, and he sits behind a lot of horses, but day to day, nobody really knows.

All I know is Saturday had some very nice stakes races, but from a betting standpoint, it was horrible. What was it, 8 or 9 out of 14 favorites and what, 11 or 12 out 14 that paid under $6. Sure, that can happen in stakes cards, but even that's distorted.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2024, 09:25:07 PM »
Team Takter know how to manage a horse hands down better then Burke.
TCI looked flat off 4 days rest

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2024, 09:44:40 PM »
Team Takter know how to manage a horse hands down better then Burke.
TCI looked flat off 4 days rest

Or it could've been the break at the start.

Realistically, though, he should have won it anyway and didn't even come close.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2024, 09:53:22 PM »
He made a break last year going for a million. Horse should have been standing in the barn in NJ. That’s why Team T are even money to win the Hambo.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Can't stay logged in ffs
    July 04, 2024, 06:07:21 PM
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal