Author Topic: Nancy Takter  (Read 11324 times)

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
Re: Nancy Takter
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2024, 05:19:49 PM »
They never update that list.  Jimmy "may" have had cancer in his neck long ago but he had surgery and nothing else to speak of.  If he did have cancer he has zero worries because he still dips tobacco in his upper lip.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2024, 07:17:51 PM »
Well, I guess this means either Jimmy is not involved at all and is fully retired and having nothing to do at all with Nancy's operation.....or Jimmy is still in-charge, running the show, making all the decisions, and Nancy is a figure-head/beard. LOL.

Come on, everyone knows Jimmy is involved. You can argue to what extent. However, this was not a multi-year business succession plan where Jimmy was transitioning everything over to Nancy so he could be fully retired. This was not Stig transitioning to Hakan and then to Berndt. That was a business plan and that's why the owners stayed and continued their support. No way would Jimmy's biggest owners from overseas blindly just follow along and let Jimmy hand over the operation to Nancy. Not at her age and not with her experience. Maybe some of the American or Canadian owners would follow, but not as much and not blindly.

I have friends who have horses there. Several. They talk to Nancy. Sure, occasionally they see Jimmy and he talks to them, but it's more like second-trainer talk at most. Jimmy sat behind one during the week while they were at the farm, and they talked to Nancy. Jimmy qualified one for them and they talked to Nancy. Sure, they spoke with Jimmy, but again, it was more just passing conversation. I think he is still far more involved behind the scenes, and perhaps out in front with certain situations and owners, but who cares. I am betting the horse on the track.

I do think you will see very specific, distinct, and strategic horses that YG will not be driving. It will be slow, very gradual, maybe unnoticeable, and next thing you know Scott Zeron or someone else is on a top Takter horse. He may still be their first call so to speak, but not every horse, every race. You might even see the same thing with Burke. YG can only drive one horse a race. If Nancy has two or Burke as two.....you never know.....it might not be YG's call.

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2024, 07:38:40 PM »
Whore. Sucked her way to the top with drivers. Poor Marcus.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2024, 09:32:33 PM »
Whore. Sucked her way to the top with drivers. Poor Marcus.

Jealous you couldn't get the same drivers? LOL

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal