Author Topic: Thank You Supreme Court  (Read 2076 times)

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: Thank You Supreme Court
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2024, 11:36:02 AM »
Hey Gaag- I keep hearing that Biden is going to announce on Monday, that he's not going to be running, and they want to put up Kameltoe  ngc3
Have you heard that,as well?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2024, 02:30:40 PM »
Hey Gaag- I keep hearing that Biden is going to announce on Monday, that he's not going to be running, and they want to put up Kameltoe  ngc3
Have you heard that,as well?
Swank, I've been hearing the same rhetoric from both sides.   I'm hoping Biden stays in the race with his token jackass.  Kamala Harris has never done well campaigning on her own in California.   I can't imagine her in front of Vladimir Putin in the serious meeting giggling and laughing she's a fucking disgrace.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2024, 11:57:37 PM »
Swank, I've been hearing the same rhetoric from both sides.   I'm hoping Biden stays in the race with his token jackass.  Kamala Harris has never done well campaigning on her own in California.   I can't imagine her in front of Vladimir Putin in the serious meeting giggling and laughing she's a fucking disgrace.

Of course, I hope he stays in as well for obvious reasons.
I really don't think the Dems will allow it. It should get interesting though, as Jill and apparently Hunter are adamant that he stays in.
I really would love to know who is actually running the Country? I've been wondering that for the last almost 2 years.
I'd bet it's Obama

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2024, 12:14:12 AM »
If Oh-bama has been calling the shots he should be incarcerated as he CANNOT be allowed to do ANYTHING related to Presidential powers. In 2008 he said he wanted to TRANSFORM America which is why the border has been wide open since Biden took over.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2024, 09:21:02 AM »
Gaagoots why do you believe a guy who has lied about every thing from Covid to the election how could stupid old Joe Biden hiding in his basement steal the Election from the President at the time who knows more then any one in the world please tell me how that is possible.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2024, 09:52:11 AM »
Gaagoots why do you believe a guy who has lied about every thing from Covid to the election how could stupid old Joe Biden hiding in his basement steal the Election from the President at the time who knows more then any one in the world please tell me how that is possible.
Wise Owl, are you saying that Biden has never lied either? Have you looked at the price of commodities? I guess you don’t do the food shopping or have a car. Have you looked at the staggering inflation numbers? Compare all these factors into when President Trump was president. I guess you haven’t seen the last debate. What about the staggering number of illegals pouring into our country with God knows what diseases!!  I actually feel bad for Biden.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2024, 09:56:17 AM »
If Oh-bama has been calling the shots he should be incarcerated as he CANNOT be allowed to do ANYTHING related to Presidential powers. In 2008 he said he wanted to TRANSFORM America which is why the border has been wide open since Biden took over.
Remember Obamacare he promised insurance premiums will become affordable!!  When Ferguson Missouri was burning to the ground created by his people rioting, the noble peace prize president was nowhere to be seen! I could go on and on about this piece of dog shit!

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2024, 10:09:33 AM »
The U.S. HAS THE CHEEAPEST PRICES OF ALL THE MAJOR NATIONS GUESS IT IS A WORLD THING BUT YOU STUPID TRUMP JERK DO NOT UNDERSTAND THINGS CHANGE NOTHING STAYS THE SAME.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2024, 10:32:47 AM »
The U.S. HAS THE CHEEAPEST PRICES OF ALL THE MAJOR NATIONS GUESS IT IS A WORLD THING BUT YOU STUPID TRUMP JERK DO NOT UNDERSTAND THINGS CHANGE NOTHING STAYS THE SAME.
Things changed all right for the worst! You’re not very bright are you?

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2024, 11:02:18 AM »
Your nothing but a Trump puppet you can't think follow this ass hole into the ground the freedom party now you cant read books get a abortion election laws in red State not allowed to do a lot of thing in red States but that is your freedom wait till all the religion nuts get there say look out.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2024, 12:43:56 PM »
Your nothing but a Trump puppet you can't think follow this ass hole into the ground the freedom party now you cant read books get a abortion election laws in red State not allowed to do a lot of thing in red States but that is your freedom wait till all the religion nuts get there say look out.
Please name me a few things that Biden or his cackling dummy has done for the betterment of this country?

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2024, 01:55:27 PM »
If you don't know get informed before shooting you stupid mouth off.

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2024, 02:25:34 PM »
I don't know what he said....I dont think he knows what he said lmao

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2024, 03:42:15 PM »
I don't know what he said....I dont think he knows what he said lmao
There’s something radically wrong with him!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2024, 03:44:25 PM »
If you don't know get informed before shooting you stupid mouth off.
I’m asking you—you fucking idiot!! Name me a few things that your almighty leader has done for the betterment of this country? What’s the matter Obama got your tongue! 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Can't stay logged in ffs
    July 04, 2024, 06:07:21 PM
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal