Author Topic: Garreth Dowse  (Read 2790 times)

Slobbert23

• NW-1
Garreth Dowse
« on: July 02, 2024, 10:41:47 AM »
Anyone know why Garreth was banned from Yonkers?!?!?

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 10:49:48 AM »
Because GGH had enough info to make it a headache for YR. Enter Per Engblom.

Slobbert23

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 10:53:04 AM »
Just wondering who GGH is?

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 11:05:38 AM »
Just wondering who GGH is?

Gilbert Garcia Herrera

Slobbert23

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 11:07:28 AM »
Thank you when will Per be leaving?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 11:15:35 AM »
Thank you when will Per be leaving?

For a guy who got a positive last April which wasn't made public until a year later, now racing on appeal. I would say never. Look at the shit storm I started going to Settlemoir with what I know.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2024, 01:43:22 PM »
not many rules at jonkers

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 02:24:35 PM »
Not many for some.   

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2024, 02:55:18 PM »
For a guy who got a positive last April which wasn't made public until a year later, now racing on appeal. I would say never. Look at the shit storm I started going to Settlemoir with what I know.

What good has it done you? Seriously

I mean, you're a good camera man running around recording people, that's one thing. How else?
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2024, 05:30:52 PM »
What good has it done you? Seriously

I mean, you're a good camera man running around recording people, that's one thing. How else?

And was able to expose a lot more of where the problems lie than anyone else from the inside. What good has it done me? I couldn't care less about racing. Have me at aligned myself with some very good people across lines in the horse industry. And now I'm running a beautiful farm that no matter how it all ends I walk away MUCH better than before I began. You seem to think I care about my involvement in harness racing. I only care about the horses. You see what happened when I rattled their cages. In the long run it has zero effect on me. You're the ones who will be fucked in the end, not me. It's all happening as we type, and you are clueless as to just how much it hurts a lot of good people. So it must mean you're one of the scumbags, because you choose to attack someone like me who would rather see the little guys benefit too. Only reason you don't hear anyone in the game talk is they are scared shitless to. Is that clear enough? You're so brainwashed you can't see it.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2024, 06:02:19 PM »
And was able to expose a lot more of where the problems lie than anyone else from the inside. What good has it done me? I couldn't care less about racing. Have me at aligned myself with some very good people across lines in the horse industry. And now I'm running a beautiful farm that no matter how it all ends I walk away MUCH better than before I began. You seem to think I care about my involvement in harness racing. I only care about the horses. You see what happened when I rattled their cages. In the long run it has zero effect on me. You're the ones who will be fucked in the end, not me. It's all happening as we type, and you are clueless as to just how much it hurts a lot of good people. So it must mean you're one of the scumbags, because you choose to attack someone like me who would rather see the little guys benefit too. Only reason you don't hear anyone in the game talk is they are scared shitless to. Is that clear enough? You're so brainwashed you can't see it.

But you don't own any horses, how come?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2024, 07:14:02 PM »
But you don't own any horses, how come?

When did I ever really own horses? Are you fucking dense?  ngc3

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2024, 03:49:07 AM »
Crazy

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2024, 07:03:38 AM »
When did I ever really own horses? Are you fucking dense?  ngc3

You never could afford them, it's just ironic how you go on about "welfare horsemen" yet you're on welfare yourself.

When could you afford a quality racehorse?

All the groom's/joggers/good owners do not need to be tossed in under the "welfare horsemen" umbrella. Some do- of course.
 Can't paint everyone with the same brush, remember you use to wear mommy's high heels around, Michelle.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2024, 07:07:35 AM »

You never could afford them, it's just ironic how you go on about "welfare horsemen" yet you're on welfare yourself.

When could you afford a quality racehorse?

All the groom's/joggers/good owners do not need to be tossed in under the "welfare horsemen" umbrella. Some do- of course.
 Can't paint everyone with the same brush, remember you use to wear mommy's high heels around, Michelle.

Says who again? Exactly. Dismissed.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Can't stay logged in ffs
    Today at 06:07:21 PM
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal