Author Topic: Garreth Dowse  (Read 31037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Garreth Dowse
« on: July 02, 2024, 10:41:47 AM »
Anyone know why Garreth was banned from Yonkers?!?!?


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 10:49:48 AM »
Because GGH had enough info to make it a headache for YR. Enter Per Engblom.

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 10:53:04 AM »
Just wondering who GGH is?

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 11:05:38 AM »
Just wondering who GGH is?

Gilbert Garcia Herrera

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 11:07:28 AM »
Thank you when will Per be leaving?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 11:15:35 AM »
Thank you when will Per be leaving?

For a guy who got a positive last April which wasn't made public until a year later, now racing on appeal. I would say never. Look at the shit storm I started going to Settlemoir with what I know.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165250
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2024, 01:43:22 PM »
not many rules at jonkers

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 02:24:35 PM »
Not many for some.   

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1108
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2024, 02:55:18 PM »
For a guy who got a positive last April which wasn't made public until a year later, now racing on appeal. I would say never. Look at the shit storm I started going to Settlemoir with what I know.

 What good has it done you? Seriously

  I mean, you're a good camera man running around recording people, that's one thing. How else?
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2024, 05:30:52 PM »
What good has it done you? Seriously

  I mean, you're a good camera man running around recording people, that's one thing. How else?

And was able to expose a lot more of where the problems lie than anyone else from the inside. What good has it done me? I couldn't care less about racing. Have me at aligned myself with some very good people across lines in the horse industry. And now I'm running a beautiful farm that no matter how it all ends I walk away MUCH better than before I began. You seem to think I care about my involvement in harness racing. I only care about the horses. You see what happened when I rattled their cages. In the long run it has zero effect on me. You're the ones who will be fucked in the end, not me. It's all happening as we type, and you are clueless as to just how much it hurts a lot of good people. So it must mean you're one of the scumbags, because you choose to attack someone like me who would rather see the little guys benefit too. Only reason you don't hear anyone in the game talk is they are scared shitless to. Is that clear enough? You're so brainwashed you can't see it.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1108
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2024, 06:02:19 PM »
And was able to expose a lot more of where the problems lie than anyone else from the inside. What good has it done me? I couldn't care less about racing. Have me at aligned myself with some very good people across lines in the horse industry. And now I'm running a beautiful farm that no matter how it all ends I walk away MUCH better than before I began. You seem to think I care about my involvement in harness racing. I only care about the horses. You see what happened when I rattled their cages. In the long run it has zero effect on me. You're the ones who will be fucked in the end, not me. It's all happening as we type, and you are clueless as to just how much it hurts a lot of good people. So it must mean you're one of the scumbags, because you choose to attack someone like me who would rather see the little guys benefit too. Only reason you don't hear anyone in the game talk is they are scared shitless to. Is that clear enough? You're so brainwashed you can't see it.

 But you don't own any horses, how come?
 
 
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2024, 07:14:02 PM »
But you don't own any horses, how come?

When did I ever really own horses? Are you fucking dense?  ngc3

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2024, 03:49:07 AM »
Crazy

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1108
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2024, 07:03:38 AM »
When did I ever really own horses? Are you fucking dense?  ngc3


 You never could afford them, it's just ironic how you go on about "welfare horsemen" yet you're on welfare yourself.

 When could you afford a quality racehorse?

 All the groom's/joggers/good owners do not need to be tossed in under the "welfare horsemen" umbrella. Some do- of course.
 Can't paint everyone with the same brush, remember you use to wear mommy's high heels around, Michelle.

 
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2024, 07:07:35 AM »

 You never could afford them, it's just ironic how you go on about "welfare horsemen" yet you're on welfare yourself.

 When could you afford a quality racehorse?

 All the groom's/joggers/good owners do not need to be tossed in under the "welfare horsemen" umbrella. Some do- of course.
 Can't paint everyone with the same brush, remember you use to wear mommy's high heels around, Michelle.

Says who again? Exactly. Dismissed.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 01:21:59 PM
  • Sweet: 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag
    Today at 01:03:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 12:16:17 PM
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal