Author Topic: Hated drivers  (Read 2265 times)

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Hated drivers
« on: July 02, 2024, 01:03:00 PM »
Who are some of the most hated or disliked drivers on and off the track and why

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
Re: Hated drivers
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 01:15:02 PM »
 Yannick Gingras. I do think he can drive BUT nowhere like he gets noticed for.  I would estimate 80% of his wins are Burkes and on the front. The same race over and over.  I love it when he gets run down. I always try to beat him if I can. If he doesn’t win the Hambo this year he never will. He has been nothing but a black cat in the Hambo.  He’s always over bet.  The one picture that was posted that had three drivers. John Campbell , Tim Tetrick and Gingras and someone put on the header 3 world class driver made me sick.  I didn’t think Gingras belonged in that group.  Every race he’s in I promise you 80% of the time he has the lead on the backside.  He can’t stand not pulling. 

GOAT

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 01:31:01 PM »
Stan Banks. Rest his soul.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 01:39:22 PM »
i also love betting against yonnik

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 01:43:11 PM »
They're are'nt any hated drivers! They all do their best and just want to get their piece of the pie.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 02:23:30 PM »
cant blame Yannick or anyone else for being forwardly placed, if you are not on or near the front you don't win these days, just a fact
i prefer todd or dexter but yannick can get the job done most times, wont be intimidated that's for sure

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2024, 02:41:00 PM »
There are no drivers I hate but there are driving “styles” I hate. 
Joey B’s jumping around so much is the #1 thing I hate.  If it is effective in scaring the horse the first time he does this I’m sure that wears off in a hurry.  AND…. It is a rule violation. 
The next is laying back in the bike.  Nothing more than showboating….

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 03:47:29 PM »
There are no drivers I hate but there are driving “styles” I hate. 
Joey B’s jumping around so much is the #1 thing I hate.  If it is effective in scaring the horse the first time he does this I’m sure that wears off in a hurry.  AND…. It is a rule violation. 
The next is laying back in the bike.  Nothing more than showboating….

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2024, 05:36:17 PM »
Joe B

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2024, 05:53:54 PM »
I am willing to bet all the "hated" talk comes from rumors, second and third hand, and the outsiders who play insider on the internet.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2024, 06:18:20 PM »
I am willing to bet all the "hated" talk comes from rumors, second and third hand, and the outsiders who play insider on the internet.
are you dan nants?

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2024, 06:53:13 PM »
Yannick Gingras. I do think he can drive BUT nowhere like he gets noticed for.  I would estimate 80% of his wins are Burkes and on the front. The same race over and over.  I love it when he gets run down. I always try to beat him if I can. If he doesn’t win the Hambo this year he never will. He has been nothing but a black cat in the Hambo.  He’s always over bet.  The one picture that was posted that had three drivers. John Campbell , Tim Tetrick and Gingras and someone put on the header 3 world class driver made me sick.  I didn’t think Gingras belonged in that group.  Every race he’s in I promise you 80% of the time he has the lead on the backside.  He can’t stand not pulling.

By far and away the most over rated driver in history.  The bulk of the money is overnights and Burke horses down in class.  This guy isn't a driver he's a gunner.  He could be replaced with 5 other guys and you would get same result or better.  Zero talent to think as a driver.  Only knows one thing - GO Unless your horses is 3 seconds the best you aren't winning the Hambo unless you have brains and skill.  John Campbell didn't have 7 favorites.  Scott Zeron has won it 3 times and no favorites.  Yannick has had 5-6 favorites and doesn't get a sniff.  Now that's zero talent.  Also, look at his % going for 1 Mil - .078 - You honestly want this guy driving your horse for a Million?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. He's like 1-50 in Million dollar races and the year he did win was against no other top drivers.  It was COVID!

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: Today at 07:14:56 PM »
By far and away the most over rated driver in history.  The bulk of the money is overnights and Burke horses down in class.  This guy isn't a driver he's a gunner.  He could be replaced with 5 other guys and you would get same result or better.  Zero talent to think as a driver.  Only knows one thing - GO Unless your horses is 3 seconds the best you aren't winning the Hambo unless you have brains and skill.  John Campbell didn't have 7 favorites.  Scott Zeron has won it 3 times and no favorites.  Yannick has had 5-6 favorites and doesn't get a sniff.  Now that's zero talent.  Also, look at his % going for 1 Mil - .078 - You honestly want this guy driving your horse for a Million?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. He's like 1-50 in Million dollar races and the year he did win was against no other top drivers.  It was COVID!

Scottie Z can drive circle around Yannick

Any1Left

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: Today at 08:31:32 PM »
Hated drivers,,,,,,,,, Why would anyone hate these loved by all people as sainthood should be a word used for these people,,,,,,,,look at racetracks packed with people rooting at wall to wall action with 7 lead changes before they hit the wire,,,,,,, Look at guys like Kevin Mc master who made huge money for many drivers and then look at the ways the horseman comes back and rallies to his rescue,,,,,,,, Look at the grooms walking around in suites with pockets of money and look at the fair prices people like Cassie Colman and Nancy Takter are with training bills..........Wa lk into any racetrack and its wall to wall smiles with people talking about great effort on a daily base,,,,,,And then we have Saint A MAC who gives pleasure to thousand of people running a GREAT OPERATION and loves the small guy......So now im part of the crew here as i said it the way you want to hear it

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: Today at 09:12:38 PM »
The guys that are hated the most are the guys that win the most. I feel this way because they sometimes get over bet.  I'm guilty of this for sure. I get on Merriman, Zeron and others when I lose. Sometimes they make mistakes, sometimes I do when wagering..hahaha.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Can't stay logged in ffs
    Today at 06:07:21 PM
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal