Author Topic: Confirmed By An SBOANJ Director  (Read 1275 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Confirmed By An SBOANJ Director
« on: July 04, 2024, 09:26:35 PM »
You can all figure out who it is. And like I've been telling you for years, Ford does nothing unless it's to benefit him. He saw an opportunity knowing that HISA or some form of it will inevitably take over governing the game. He's already in hot water with the EPA. And for years he has first hand knowledge of who is doing the dirties. Now hoping to catch some sort of break, he's jumping sides. EVERYONE he has dirty laundry on he will offer up to proffer. Now if you go back to last year, this same person reached out to me. And he did repeat to me that no different than when Ford doesn't get his way in an SBOANJ vote, he will press anyone for what he wants. We all know damn well he wants a seat on any harness advisory board with HISA. However, there are many of us making sure they see his other side. Basically, he's a.....

If you weren't kissing his ass already, better pucker up.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: Confirmed By An SBOANJ Director
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2024, 10:06:30 PM »
Guy is definitely shady.  Whether it’s business ventures or having someone else’s name down on training his horses.  He trains for other but someone else trains his?  Go sell that bullshit somewhere else!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2024, 10:10:28 PM »
Guy is definitely shady.  Whether it’s business ventures or having someone else’s name down on training his horses.  He trains for other but someone else trains his?  Go sell that bullshit somewhere else!

Seriously, when you really dig it's scary. He has four different business names for his properties in Orange County. Just look at the EPA agreement. He is the Pres of the SBOANJ, yet doesn't own any businesses in Jersey. He says he reps the horsemen of NJ? Ask those guys in Freehold how they feel about that. His main guy is a key component on the federal sting. And as you said, he's careful to stay at least one step behind a front.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2024, 12:00:19 AM »
You can all figure out who it is. And like I've been telling you for years, Ford does nothing unless it's to benefit him. He saw an opportunity knowing that HISA or some form of it will inevitably take over governing the game. He's already in hot water with the EPA. And for years he has first hand knowledge of who is doing the dirties. Now hoping to catch some sort of break, he's jumping sides. EVERYONE he has dirty laundry on he will offer up to proffer. Now if you go back to last year, this same person reached out to me. And he did repeat to me that no different than when Ford doesn't get his way in an SBOANJ vote, he will press anyone for what he wants. We all know damn well he wants a seat on any harness advisory board with HISA. However, there are many of us making sure they see his other side. Basically, he's a.....

If you weren't kissing his ass already, better pucker up.

Spot on about the POS.
I'd like that rat on a t shirt, I'd wear it to every track I attended  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal