Author Topic: Would you give your horse Lasix strictly as a preventive therapeutic ?  (Read 3214 times)

Muncie

• NW-1
The main reason Lasix is used is to eliminate evidence. For example..Take 2 horses..1 on Lasix and 1 not. Give both a 10cc shot of Bute 24 hours before race. After 12 hours, the Bute leaves the blood and collects in the bladder for elimination. The horse given Lasix eliminates the Bute by urinating unnaturally gallons and gallons of liquid while the non lasix horse doesn't. After race when urine is tested on both these horses, the odds of Bute in the sample of Lasix horse is minute while the non lasix sample is questionable. That is why all trainers get their horse on the Lasix list. They can now give drugs closer than the non Lasix horse leading up to a race. Does it make a difference? Apparently many believe it does.
Excellent

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
Excellent
That is not correct Lasix doesn’t affect Pharmacokinetics. Lasix has no effect on drug half life’s.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
The main reason Lasix is used is to eliminate evidence. For example..Take 2 horses..1 on Lasix and 1 not. Give both a 10cc shot of Bute 24 hours before race. After 12 hours, the Bute leaves the blood and collects in the bladder for elimination. The horse given Lasix eliminates the Bute by urinating unnaturally gallons and gallons of liquid while the non lasix horse doesn't. After race when urine is tested on both these horses, the odds of Bute in the sample of Lasix horse is minute while the non lasix sample is questionable. That is why all trainers get their horse on the Lasix list. They can now give drugs closer than the non Lasix horse leading up to a race. Does it make a difference? Apparently many believe it does.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Wrong again retard. Lasix doesn't hide the baking soda. Testing protocols are different for Lasix and Non Lasix horses. The reason for this is that Lasix raises PH. Commissions allow for this rise by allowing Lasix horses to test higher TCO2 levels than non Lasix horses. In theory, you can give a Lasix horse 1-2 ounces more of Baking Soda than a non Lasix horse but many have been caught when pushing the envelope. The next time you are right about something will be the first time. PS.. We traced your IP address. You actually are a felon. I will be posting the court papers from your 2 convictions Monday or Tuesday since it seems you don't care. Good Luck Shit For Brains
.  We are both saying the same thing but wording it different I'm saying hides your saying you can use more which is what my point about using soda was and as far as other drugs go I know a few other things you can use closer to the race while on lasix than without only two I think your missing one

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Just because lasix is also a diuretic doesn’t mean you can eliminate the drug that was given. There are millions of people on lasix for high blood pressure I can guarantee none of them would pass a pre employment drug screening just because they piss a lot

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Just because lasix is also a diuretic doesn’t mean you can eliminate the drug that was given. There are millions of people on lasix for high blood pressure I can guarantee none of them would pass a pre employment drug screening just because they piss a lot
When racehorses are tested, certain drugs are allowable in levels. Bute, which I used as an example being one of them. There will be less Bute in the urine sample of a Lasix horse than the urine sample of a non Lasix horse 24 hours after administration. It is not my opinion. It is fact. Right now, most states allow Bute 36 hours out. You will have an advantage if your horse is on Lasix as I know people who are getting through the box with Bute 24 hours out with Lasix.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
When racehorses are tested, certain drugs are allowable in levels. Bute, which I used as an example being one of them. There will be less Bute in the urine sample of a Lasix horse than the urine sample of a non Lasix horse 24 hours after administration. It is not my opinion. It is fact. Right now, most states allow Bute 36 hours out. You will have an advantage if your horse is on Lasix as I know people who are getting through the box with Bute 24 hours out with Lasix.
.  Are you really that big of a nigger that you want to argue over saying the same fucking shit but in different words you truly are a retarded mother fucker ain't you

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
.  Are you really that big of a nigger that you want to argue over saying the same fucking shit but in different words you truly are a retarded mother fucker ain't you
I read and write in English. I don't think anyone knows what language you speak. Wait until I post your court documents. We will see how brave you are then.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
I read and write in English. I don't think anyone knows what language you speak. Wait until I post your court documents. We will see how brave you are then.
.  Well you got to do what you have to do to feel good about yourself just remember they're consequences for every action you an equal reaction so for a person in their mid 70s I hope your perfect

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
.  Well you got to do what you have to do to feel good about yourself just remember they're consequences for every action you an equal reaction so for a person in their mid 70s I hope your perfect
Coming from someone who uses the N word constantly, I'll be fine dip shit.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal