Author Topic: HORSEHAGGLE.COM HAS LAUNCHED !  (Read 2504 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Elite
HORSEHAGGLE.COM HAS LAUNCHED !
« on: July 09, 2024, 05:31:00 AM »
Fully interactive site has launched

BUY, SELL, AND SHOP HARNESS RACING ITEMS. $1 LISTINGS + REDUCED FEES

Visit horsehaggle.com today.

_________________ _

Analysis: I've seen quite a few threads on online horse auction sites. Here's 1 that seems like a reasonable option in the marketplace.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Elite
Re: HORSEHAGGLE.COM HAS LAUNCHED !
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2024, 08:59:56 AM »
More info on site:

Dear Harness Racing Enthusiast,

Welcome to HORSEHAGGLE, the premier online destination for harness racing professionals and enthusiasts alike. As a horseman with over 45 years of experience as a driver, trainer, owner, and groom, I'm thrilled to introduce you to this innovative platform designed by horsemen, for horsemen. HORSEHAGGLE isn't just another harness racing website – it's a community hub designed to meet all your industry needs. We invite you to explore our site, connect with fellow enthusiasts, and rediscover the passion that makes harness racing truly special. Don’t forget to stop by our Collectibles & Memorabilia pages where you can purchase vintage harness racing merchandise that you will not find anywhere! I now invite you to sit back, relax, and enjoy your online experience with us.

At HORSEHAGGLE, we offer:

✓ Unbeatable Horse Listings: Buy or sell horses with the lowest listing fees on the web, guaranteed to price match our competitors.

✓ Comprehensive Services: Access breeding services, coast-to-coasttransportation, and local classifieds for equipment, farrier services, and housing.

✓ Unique Collectibles: Explore our extensive collection of vintage harness racing artifacts and memorabilia, perfect for enthusiasts and collectors.

✓ User-Friendly Experience: Whether you're a seasoned veteran or new to the sport, our intuitive platform caters to all levels of expertise]

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal