Author Topic: Ashley Bako  (Read 12515 times)

Weirwolf

• NW-1
Ashley Bako
« on: July 10, 2024, 03:49:31 PM »
Sore a Facebook post by this one. So dicided to look at more. She’s a reel treat isn’t she. First she reely thinks her shit don’t stink(Jason Dillinger told me it does). Then she claiming sum one else success not second hand but even thurd hand. Jaret Bako-kris Haskell. I looked her numbers before jaret. Honey, simmer down you nothing super with out Jaret.

Slobbert23

• Top Claimer
Re: Ashley Bako
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2024, 04:52:58 PM »
She's a beard for her cheating husband when he needs to race at Pocono. No idea how the judges even take the entry. Jared is nothing but a loser. He kills horses. If they don't die in his care, they die in the first race off the claim from the drugs he used. 2 really piece of shit people who should be banned for life!
Ian Kaufman is a horse killer
#baniankaufman

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2024, 04:54:01 PM »
it is Jared and Chris............ ........the rest of your post is a garbled mess

davenchop

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2024, 05:34:53 PM »
Sore a Facebook post by this one. So dicided to look at more. She’s a reel treat isn’t she. First she reely thinks her shit don’t stink(Jason Dillinger told me it does). Then she claiming sum one else success not second hand but even thurd hand. Jaret Bako-kris Haskell. I looked her numbers before jaret. Honey, simmer down you nothing super with out Jaret.

did you graduate first grade english and grammar class?? ngc3
you cant lose if you dont bet

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2024, 05:44:42 PM »

did you graduate first grade english and grammar class?? ngc3

He’s in Wiseowl’s failing class.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2024, 06:03:37 PM »

Jason has smelt his share

JustWinBaby

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2024, 08:25:39 PM »
@Slob

🙋🏼‍♀️ what horses have we killed?!

Please send me a msg on Facebook, or better yet call me at 315-269-3448 if you have any comments or concerns, I’ll be happy to discuss them with any of you! I don’t need to hide behind a screen!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2024, 08:28:04 PM »
How much do you charge per minute? ;D

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2024, 10:49:49 PM »
How much do you charge per minute? ;D

ngc3

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2024, 11:13:36 PM »
@Slob

Please send me a msg on Facebook, or better yet call me at 315-269-3448 if you have any comments or concerns, I’ll be happy to discuss them with any of you! I don’t need to hide behind a screen!

Is this the number to the Syracuse New York police ?

Has M P or anyone else here call this # to verify the authenticity of the poster here?

This would definitely help out the credibility of horseplop!

Inquiring minds want to know!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2024, 11:57:50 PM »
Is this the number to the Syracuse New York police ?

Has M P or anyone else here call this # to verify the authenticity of the poster here?

This would definitely help out the credibility of horseplop!

Inquiring minds want to know!

Holy shit. Why ask stupid questions when all you have to do is dial and see who answers.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2024, 12:03:15 AM »
Holy shit. Why ask stupid questions when all you have to do is dial and see who answers.

sorry, i'm not that interested in doing this, thank you.  would rather see horseplop's best do this.  makes for great reading and better entertainment here,

Slobbert23

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2024, 09:44:24 AM »
@Slob

Royal Tang was drugged out of his mind when we won in 51 at Yonkers. Goes on ongait the next day and drops dead next start down the backstretch in Delaware.

Majakobe dropped dead at Yonkers under your care as well. And you claim to love these animals??? Give me a break!!!
Ian Kaufman is a horse killer
#baniankaufman

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2024, 11:43:07 AM »
Royal Tang was drugged out of his mind when we won in 51 at Yonkers. Goes on ongait the next day and drops dead next start down the backstretch in Delaware.

Majakobe dropped dead at Yonkers under your care as well. And you claim to love these animals??? Give me a break!!!

Sounds like proof to me.  Any rebuttal?

Weirwolf

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2024, 11:45:54 AM »
Sounds like proof to me.  Any rebuttal?

Never arghued the orijinul comment ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal