Author Topic: CONGRATULATION PRESIDENT TRUMP  (Read 5205 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
CONGRATULATION PRESIDENT TRUMP
« on: July 11, 2024, 11:12:54 PM »
After the disastrous debate by Biden and the horrible display put on tonight by Biden and his cackling TOKEN dummy may I be the first to congratulate you as the newly elected president of the United States come November!

Look,  they all lie but Biden and his token dummy were so full of shit tonight it was hideous. Calling Zelenskyy President Putin and then he says vice President Trump as his vice president was embarrassing!!   Not to mention he gave another 300 BILLION of your tax dollars to Ukraine when we have homeless military on our street! Let's not forget what a bullshit artist Zelenskyy is as he was once a stand-up comedian that played the piano with his cock on stage! This jerk off is giving him money handover fist!!!

You think this doesn't affect horse racing you're wrong.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: CONGRATULATION PRESIDENT TRUMP
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 12:01:43 AM »
HEY GAYGOOTS. You claims you a MARINE: RIGHT.
You need to do headstands over yooose toilet bowl and keep on dunkin your head into it. with your non-stop nonsense.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 01:08:25 AM »
It’s hard to believe that the good Lord created a bigger moron than Gaagoots. He offers nothing that is interesting or intelligent. All he does is put on his Trump blinders and use bold type to write what amounts to absolutely nothing of value. Can we imagine if Biden drops out what new garbage he will invent for the new nominee?

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 06:11:26 AM »
Once people figure out that this is not about Trump vs Biden it's about MAGA Autocracy vs Democracy that's going to affect everybody's life for decades they will do the right thing. If that happens it doesn't matter how loud people shout their BS.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2024, 07:55:14 AM »
It’s hard to believe that the good Lord created a bigger moron than Gaagoots. He offers nothing that is interesting or intelligent. All he does is put on his Trump blinders and use bold type to write what amounts to absolutely nothing of value. Can we imagine if Biden drops out what new garbage he will invent for the new nominee?
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2024, 07:56:21 AM »
Once people figure out that this is not about Trump vs Biden it's about MAGA Autocracy vs Democracy that's going to affect everybody's life for decades they will do the right thing. If that happens it doesn't matter how loud people shout their BS.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2024, 07:59:12 AM »
Trump is -175.  .thats about 65 percent advantage. Truth is, dems will still win.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2024, 08:03:22 AM »
Please explain to me what Biden has done for the betterment of this country?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2024, 08:17:29 AM »
Not one question to Biden or his token idiot on open borders, massive debt, much higher prices, gargantuan tax hike proposals. Not one question on what matters to average Americans!!!!

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2024, 09:09:22 AM »
Biden doesn't control the prices of the world he control the U.S. which the prices there are still cheaper then the rest of the world he has created millions of jobs cheaper medicine for senior the U.S. relationship with the rest of the world is way better now then the piece of shit Trump.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2024, 09:43:36 AM »
Called Ukraine President Putin, said Vice president Trump, Called himself the 1st Black female president, said " Delaware has more corporations than all the other states combined." ngc3 73cv.2 I suppose Fox news made that shit up. tmbz1

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2024, 10:05:21 AM »
i dont care what he has done. what will he be able to do. what will he be like in 2 or 3 yrs from now. dont tell me kamal is ready to take over if needed. she failed on the border. that was her special job. she is barely seen. so we need to know he will be ok 4 yrs from now.  i think there are major qustions to that.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2024, 10:20:03 AM »
i dont care what he has done. what will he be able to do. what will he be like in 2 or 3 yrs from now. dont tell me kamal is ready to take over if needed. she failed on the border. that was her special job. she is barely seen. so we need to know he will be ok 4 yrs from now.  i think there are major qustions to that.
Exactly! He could barely speak off a Teleprompter! Kamala Harris is a total disgrace to our democracy!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2024, 10:21:39 AM »
Biden doesn't control the prices of the world he control the U.S. which the prices there are still cheaper then the rest of the world he has created millions of jobs cheaper medicine for senior the U.S. relationship with the rest of the world is way better now then the piece of shit Trump.
Biden created shit!! The job market came back after Covid wake up dummy!

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2024, 10:36:09 AM »
Not one question to Biden or his token idiot on open borders, massive debt, much higher prices, gargantuan tax hike proposals. Not one question on what matters to average Americans!!!!

Lets see Trump have a press conference on foreign policy.
In fact, lets see Trump have a press conference.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal