Author Topic: CONGRATULATION PRESIDENT TRUMP  (Read 5622 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: CONGRATULATION PRESIDENT TRUMP
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2024, 10:38:32 AM »
Lets see Trump have a press conference on foreign policy.
In fact, lets see Trump have a press conference.
I guarantee you, the liberal media will be firing these questions at President Trump!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2024, 10:39:54 AM »
HEY GAYGOOTS. You claims you a MARINE: RIGHT.
You need to do headstands over yooose toilet bowl and keep on dunkin your head into it. with your non-stop nonsense.
Your president just gave another 300 billion to Ukraine when we have homeless servicemen on our streets that fought for this country think about that!

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2024, 10:42:38 AM »
Biden has done more for Veterans than Trump ever did.
Trump disrespected our heroes.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2024, 10:47:28 AM »
President Biden mental accuity is questionable at best. Donald Trump is a big mouth buffoon. If these are our best choices out of 337 million, our nation is in deep trouble.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2024, 10:58:50 AM »
We are in big trouble because morons like Gaagoots believe whatever asshole Trump says. I don’t want Biden running either and pray the Dems and Biden can find a capable replacement. Almost anyone with experience has to be more intelligent than the lying bastard Trump is. Trump wants Biden to stay in the race because he knows he cannot possible beat any younger, sharper and more capable candidate. I cannot properly express just how awful our country will be if Trump gets to park his fat ass back at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

halfinhalfout

• 4 claimer
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2024, 11:00:52 AM »
before Trump was sworn in the Democrats.. .specifically Pelosi and Schumer were spewing about impeaching him, for what they were asked.
Their answer was 'we will find something'
Russia collusion was a hoax, as are the current 'lawfare' cases.  Really people, have you all been dumbed down by our reliable media
to believe that we are better off on any front than we were from 2016 to 2020?  Economically, globally, by any measure we have fallen greatly due to the irresponsible handling of every aspect of our country's welfare.

I am totally not a Trump person, but the reality is the other guys 'truths' have turned out to be lies......the agenda the left presents is really not palatable to the majority of Americans.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2024, 12:14:51 PM »
We are in big trouble because morons like Gaagoots believe whatever asshole Trump says. I don’t want Biden running either and pray the Dems and Biden can find a capable replacement. Almost anyone with experience has to be more intelligent than the lying bastard Trump is. Trump wants Biden to stay in the race because he knows he cannot possible beat any younger, sharper and more capable candidate. I cannot properly express just how awful our country will be if Trump gets to park his fat ass back at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Why would you make such an idiotic statement? Trump has his faults I’ll take him over Biden or his cackling dope.
I like Senator Tom Cotton if I had my choice President Trump is certainly head and shoulders above Biden and his policies.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2024, 12:17:13 PM by Gaagoots »

Mohawk mac

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2024, 12:16:10 PM »
I very rarely make political posts.  So, TYVM half and half, for a post I agree with 100%  tmbz1

The woke, lefty, liberal pukes are destroying our country.  Many of us in the "silent majority" are not MAGA people in any way, shape or form.  But if our choice is Trump or the Demoncrat's bullshit.  No contest.

before Trump was sworn in the Democrats.. .specifically Pelosi and Schumer were spewing about impeaching him, for what they were asked.
Russia collusion was a hoax, as are the current 'lawfare' cases.  Really people, have you all been dumbed down by our reliable media
to believe that we are better off on any front than we were from 2016 to 2020?  Economically, globally, by any measure we have fallen greatly due to the irresponsible handling of every aspect of our country's welfare.

I am totally not a Trump person, but the reality is the other guys 'truths' have turned out to be lies......the agenda the left presents is really not palatable to the majority of Americans.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2024, 12:18:26 PM »

President Trump is so much sharper than Biden. One example is he wouldn’t have given phony Zelinski a dime.

Horseradish

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2024, 12:40:59 PM »
Again, why is this BS not in the Political Roundtable sub ??

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2024, 03:17:18 PM »
Joe Biden’s largest Super PAC of $90 million has just reportedly frozen its funds and won’t unfreeze them until Biden exits the race!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2024, 03:19:01 PM »
Biden has done more for Veterans than Trump ever did.
Trump disrespected our heroes.
Please post A link to where Biden has done more for the veterans. This is pure bullshit. Biden has done nothing for the veterans.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2024, 03:19:45 PM »
Lets see Trump have a press conference on foreign policy.
In fact, lets see Trump have a press conference.
Why should even have a press conference why should even debate he has nothing to prove.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2024, 03:21:10 PM »

I agree with most of your post.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2024, 03:23:41 PM »
One idiot said this has nothing to do with harness racing. Listen dummy it has all to do with the economy which intern has to do with harness racing. Get your nose out of the fucking program and listen to the news once in a while. Pay attention to this post you might just learn something.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    Today at 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal