Author Topic: CONGRATULATION PRESIDENT TRUMP  (Read 5495 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: CONGRATULATION PRESIDENT TRUMP
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2024, 05:12:50 PM »
The Democrats are scrambling there’s no doubt they want to get rid of Biden. But he’s not the problem. The problem is the “black plague” Kamala Harris!

The liberals are trying to figure out a way to get rid of this dummy without  harboring racism.  They created this black monster now they have to figure out away to get rid of her!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2024, 05:17:22 PM »
You mean the same economy that you are always crying about as the owner of Apple IPO stock 40 plus years later at records highs ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 and the owner of Nvidia at a split adjusted record price above $ 1300 a share ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Can you please educate us all about how supply and demand works in a " terrible " economy that has seen the stock market now set some 40 new record highs this year. Wanna buy a used car.... check the market action on Carvana over the last year plus...... yep, economy must be terrible 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

For a multi millionaire of Apple stock, why are you always so critical of this economy? News flash magamoron, food prices are here to stay, why, because of pure capitalism and corporate greed. Everything your orange baboon has been about his whole life. Enjoy, penniless magat.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2024, 05:26:38 PM »
You mean the same economy that you are always crying about as the owner of Apple IPO stock 40 plus years later at records highs ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 and the owner of Nvidia at a split adjusted record price above $ 1300 a share ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Can you please educate us all about how supply and demand works in a " terrible " economy that has seen the stock market now set some 40 new record highs this year. Wanna buy a used car.... check the market action on Carvana over the last year plus...... yep, economy must be terrible 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

For a multi millionaire of Apple stock, why are you always so critical of this economy? News flash magamoron, food prices are here to stay, why, because of pure capitalism and corporate greed. Everything your orange baboon has been about his whole life. Enjoy, penniless magat.
First off you might not be aware of this dummy, but the president has nothing to do with the economy it’s the central bank along with federal reserve Jerome Powell and Janet Yellen.  So what I sold Apple and Nvidia but made a profit. I also had the IPO when Yahoo came out and sold that at 100 and went to over 300 at one point.

Let me give you a little lesson about the market. There are bulls there are bears and there are hogs never be a hog. 

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2024, 05:53:18 PM »
First off you might not be aware of this dummy, but the president has nothing to do with the economy it’s the central bank along with federal reserve Jerome Powell and Janet Yellen.  So what I sold Apple and Nvidia but made a profit. I also had the IPO when Yahoo came out and sold that at 100 and went to over 300 at one point.

Let me give you a little lesson about the market. There are bulls there are bears and there are hogs never be a hog. 

Gaganuts…..earlier today and many times before you criticize Biden on on inflation and the economy.  Now you say the President has nothing to do with the economy.  It’s Jerome Powell, appointed by Trump by the way.  You are a ignorant clown, I typed in bold because it must be all you can see.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2024, 10:17:14 PM »

ummmmm.....where did I mention anything about the current President and his relationship to the economy. YOU, asswipe, spend many of your idiotic posts blaming BIDEN for the economy and inflation. NOW, YOU state the President has NOTHING to do with it. What a complete tool you are.

A couple of months ago you stated you HELD APPLE IPO stock since 1980. Now you want us to believe you sold it at record highs, 44 years later ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Please just fuck off already as you have lies coming out of each end on a daily basis and are easily exposed. Crawl back under the sub IQ rock of 50 already you toothless magat.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2024, 11:02:10 PM »

ummmmm.....where did I mention anything about the current President and his relationship to the economy. YOU, asswipe, spend many of your idiotic posts blaming BIDEN for the economy and inflation. NOW, YOU state the President has NOTHING to do with it. What a complete tool you are.

A couple of months ago you stated you HELD APPLE IPO stock since 1980. Now you want us to believe you sold it at record highs, 44 years later ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Please just fuck off already as you have lies coming out of each end on a daily basis and are easily exposed. Crawl back under the sub IQ rock of 50 already you toothless magat.
I told you I had the Apple IPO along with Yahoo pay attention. Unfortunately I did not sell either of them at the high I wish I had. This is like the 20th time you've been insisted but I still held apple. You're not very bright are you.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2024, 11:10:07 PM »
Called Ukraine President Putin, said Vice president Trump, Called himself the 1st Black female president, said " Delaware has more corporations than all the other states combined." ngc3 73cv.2 I suppose Fox news made that shit up. tmbz1
Exactly can you imagine this guy is on another fucking planet!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2024, 11:48:01 PM »
President Biden mental accuity is questionable at best. Donald Trump is a big mouth buffoon. If these are our best choices out of 337 million, our nation is in deep trouble.

This is the best post ever. Huh! Best out of 330 million?     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2024, 12:25:18 PM »
I don’t care who the president is if you’re giving billions of dollars to Ukraine to that phony prez and we have legit homeless here in our country you should be thrown out of office!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2024, 09:49:25 PM »
I don’t care who the president is if you’re giving billions of dollars to Ukraine to that phony prez and we have legit homeless here in our country you should be thrown out of office!

Love it! tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Indian24

• 4 claimer
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2024, 09:56:54 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲Trump 2024 !

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2024, 10:35:21 PM »
After they killed the sniper that shot at President Trump the news media should've taken close-up photos of the son of a bitch then throw him off the roof prior to carting his carcass away.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2024, 10:37:14 PM by Gaagoots »

firhill

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2024, 11:01:15 PM »
Too bad the guy fuckin' missed.
Probably the glare from the sun on Trump's orange head threw the would be hero-sniper off.

If Trump got snuffed out July 12th should've become a national holiday.

sad day today..that he's still alive.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2024, 11:09:07 PM »
Too bad the guy fuckin' missed.
Probably the glare from the sun on Trump's orange head threw the would be hero-sniper off.

If Trump got snuffed out July 12th should've become a national holiday.

sad day today..that he's still alive.
What a lowlife motherfucker you are! You’re a real piece of shit.
I’d love to hit you in the head with a fucking baseball bat and then when you woke up I’d cut your fucking head off with a hacksaw you cocksucker!!

firhill

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2024, 11:16:32 PM »
What a lowlife motherfucker you are! You’re a real piece of shit.
I’d love to hit you in the head with a fucking baseball bat and then when you woke up I’d cut your fucking head off with a hacksaw you cocksucker!!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal