Author Topic: You gotta feel bad for President Biden.  (Read 1047 times)

dougie

• Open / FFA
You gotta feel bad for President Biden.
« on: July 11, 2024, 11:34:25 PM »
During his early years in the Senate. President Biden was known for his many "gaffes". But anyone can see his mental accuity is way off. It's just age. I hope he drops out. He's not a bad guy. I wish him well.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: You gotta feel bad for President Biden.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 12:45:08 AM »
Lets ,JOHN FRANK ARMY tells you sumthin.
TRUMP fucs up more than JOE. Gotta like the famouse one a couple weeks ago.: He not NO difference between batteries and fossile fuels and his un-educated NUTBALLS behind him screamin in approval. And where the CRAZY DRAFT DODIN POS comes up with this is mind bogglin. And he goes: IF I'M on a shipand it batteries run out,what happens. It sinks. NO IT will still float. Then the fruitcake proclaims. When it sinks the dead batteries will elecocute me. He goes I would rather jump in ocean and be eaten by SHARKS.
And his MAGA CREW YELL: WE choose SHARKS over ELECTROCUTION. You can't get more nuttier than this IDIOT and the crew that follows him. And I might add: LOOK at that fuckin crew he has behind him at everyone of his NUTBALL RALLY'S. IT'S the same FUCKIN PEOPLE. If he holds another rally: check out the blond 3 deep to his right on stage. She wears a different hat each time and also waves a TRUMP sign,which she shakenly holds constantly not shakin ,but her hands and body explodin with one on CRACK. IS that LARA TRUMP each time in disguise.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 12:59:34 AM »
In my mind the only reason the polling is close is because Biden is Trump’s adversary. If the Dems put anyone else up that has the energy to truly expose Trump for what he is the Dems will hold the White House. There is literally nothing about Trump that appeals to me. He is a lazy, lying and morally corrupt person. He made so many awful decisions as President I can’t imagine four more years as the leader of the free world.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 07:49:26 AM »
During his early years in the Senate. President Biden was known for his many "gaffes". But anyone can see his mental accuity is way off. It's just age. I hope he drops out. He's not a bad guy. I wish him well.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2024, 07:50:28 AM »
In my mind the only reason the polling is close is because Biden is Trump’s adversary. If the Dems put anyone else up that has the energy to truly expose Trump for what he is the Dems will hold the White House. There is literally nothing about Trump that appeals to me. He is a lazy, lying and morally corrupt person. He made so many awful decisions as President I can’t imagine four more years as the leader of the free world.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal