Author Topic: LETS talk Eyeballs.  (Read 1781 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
LETS talk Eyeballs.
« on: July 11, 2024, 11:48:46 PM »
Finely had me first done today. Glucoma and Catarack. What a difference in me left eyeball. . I can see out of it. The color and can see the pointer again on internet. Got to take 19  eye drops a day for 10 days. Goes AUGUST the 8th for me right EYE. Can hardly see out of that one. ME eyeballs should be great again like ARMY. That is if all continues to go well. Told only 1-1000 fails. Same as TRUMP chances . YOU THE MAN: JOHN FRANK ARMY. 

Robud

• Stakes Horse
Re: LETS talk Eyeballs.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 09:12:50 PM »
John Frank you weren't using that good eyeball today, were you?
 63z.uzi
In honor of our retired forum detective!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2024, 04:31:15 PM »
Cataract surgery is fairly routine these days.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 10:13:40 PM »
Went for me right eyeball today. EYE YAIIE EYE. Told before surgery,that the trauma caused by me right eyeball be very serious. Besides almost losin it by schrapnel ,I also had done another thin. Drank a lot one day. Took me night time prescribed meds. Pretty fucked up. Layin in bed and had to get up and hit LATRINE. Stumbled up and made can. On meeesses return trip ,passed out and work up on carpet. Got up and realized I tore the whole upper right eyelid almost off. Quite a blood mess. Called 911 and taken to EMERGENCY,where they sewed the fuckin thin back togeather. ME DR. say's: THERE a good chance with your eye damage, we goin lose here and some shit is gonna slide behind yooose eyeball. Not too scare you but this just the facs. JOHN FRANK ARMY tells her. What that mean. She goes,if that happen,You will have to come back in 10 days and your right eye will be totally blind in that period. SURGERY OVER. I spends 4 hours in recovery,so's I can see me DR> and not have to come back next day.
SHE GREAT. She goes JOHN, You had the worst eyeball that all surgeons are challenged with. Me not a EYE DR,and tryin to understand as she explainin. We almost lost this floatin thin as it all over place. If that happen, you be doomed. WE saved it. But,your eye still not in great shape. Got to go back and have laser surgery on it in 2 months. NO guarrentees. I said to her. DOC you did a great job on me left. I CANN SEE. 20-20 vision. If I needs to wear a pirate patch on me right,I'M OK with it. I'ss got to go 3 times in next 2 months before another surgery. She will evaluate. If worsre case scenario: One eyeball is as good as one. And if the worst consequences should happen . And I'ss lose sight in both. YOU better watch out,you better not cry. when JOHN FRANK ARMY releases his MEAN seein eye GERMAN SHEPARD dog on ya.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2024, 06:30:34 PM »
After cataract surgery sometimes the pillow in your eye that holds the Lense in place becomes cloudy and they have to zap it with a Lazer to clear it up.
Laser surgery is nothing to be afraid of.
It feels like puffs of air hitting your eye while they do it, and that same night it might feel like there is sand in your eye, but a few days of eye drops, and you are good to go.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2024, 07:13:53 PM »
Thought,I would be able to see like me left eyeball. Not the case. Can only see light.
Said me catarack was like a hard marble,which is difficult to break up. Anyhow. They went like you said: Should be OK,when you have LASER. Will see. In meantime ,will only see light.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2024, 08:25:52 PM »
The cataract procedure, they make a slit on the side of your eye where the cornea meets the eyeball. Then the use tools and slide your lens with the cataract out of your eye. Then they slide the new lens in and stitch up your cornea to your eyeball.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal