Author Topic: only 1 scheduled drive for-----  (Read 5781 times)

rainman2

• Elite
only 1 scheduled drive for-----
« on: July 13, 2024, 12:21:46 AM »
Jason Bartlett on Meadowlands Pace night?

What gives?

At least he's driving Charlie May in the Haughton/Fan Duel open for 428k!

Mr.Turnpike

• Stakes Horse
Re: only 1 scheduled drive for-----
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 06:15:41 AM »
     Ya so does Larry Stalbum

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 08:49:35 AM »
Jason Bartlett on Meadowlands Pace night?

What gives?

At least he's driving Charlie May in the Haughton/Fan Duel open for 428k!
What gives is that Bartlett in not a regular Meadowlands driver at all. Stratton gets tons more drives there than he does.  Look at the card tonight, all top class grand circuit. The only stakes horses Bartlett is involved with is NYSS. He can't break into the top 8 drivers plus the regular pilots of the Canadians.  He's lucky he got the call to be driving Charlie May. Must be friends with Carter.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2024, 08:57:16 AM »
It is hard to get stakes drives at the Meadowlands. The Canadian invasion doesn't help. I think that Bartlett should have more than one drive. His main guy Engblom has nothing in the stakes races.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2024, 11:01:50 AM »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

mtnskipper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2024, 11:26:23 AM »
What gives is that Bartlett in not a regular Meadowlands driver at all. Stratton gets tons more drives there than he does.  Look at the card tonight, all top class grand circuit. The only stakes horses Bartlett is involved with is NYSS. He can't break into the top 8 drivers plus the regular pilots of the Canadians.  He's lucky he got the call to be driving Charlie May. Must be friends with Carter.
   Dreadful group of has been's or never were free for all pacers in this Haughton. Still,  Charlie May will not even get a check.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2024, 03:39:33 PM »
Nine hole last week and fast closing 2nd. Now has two hole and is just rounding into form,
May not win BUT will definitely get a check. I like Charlie, Allywag, and Betabuck.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2024, 03:50:08 PM »
Especially since 6th place thru last get 1% 73cv.2

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2024, 04:58:08 PM »

All I need to know about Bartlett is he used to get up on those juiced up Banca horses that would get bet down to 3/5 and roar around Yonkers and win in hand by 5. There are others also that I am sure you remember.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2024, 10:44:17 PM »
Add Stakes Anchor = looked like he got roped like a calf half way through lane.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2024, 10:50:35 PM »
     Ya so does Larry Stalbum

I believe Larry got the last major purse check!

mtnskipper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2024, 12:53:38 AM »
  1% for having the entire field go by you deep in the stretch for 4280.00 isn't bad I guess. Horse reminds me of Rockeyed Optimist. Same career path.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 12:55:52 AM by mtnskipper »

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2024, 04:45:52 PM »
Add Stakes Anchor = looked like he got roped like a calf half way through lane.

Jealousy will get ya nowhere Mike,

The Bartlett's , at one point, were actually really good to you.
 Once they stopped "helping the undesirables", you all of a sudden had issues with all of them.

Funny how that works, now you badmouth Jay boy every chance you get but you thought you had a little bromance previously & I'm not the only one who witnessed it first hand...

*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2024, 04:54:47 PM »
Jealousy will get ya nowhere Mike,

The Bartlett's , at one point, were actually really good to you.
 Once they stopped "helping the undesirables", you all of a sudden had issues with all of them.

Funny how that works, now you badmouth Jay boy every chance you get but you thought you had a little bromance previously & I'm not the only one who witnessed it first hand...

Oh yeah? Who did he cry to when someone in his family screwed him? Who did he cry to when he walked in his living room on Montgomery Street only to find...
Who did he call when he needed ANYTHING done no matter what or where? Who knows all his deepest secrets and still hasn't talked about them? Who warned him to NOT get involved with the scum? I did a very nice job on his finished basement. Yet when I got in a big bind, he rolled on me. Jealous of what? I was always on his side, always had his back, even here when "Hush Limbaugh" was setting off his grandfather and Jason was fuming. I emailed Nance back then to stop it. Fact, and Jason admits it. He tightens up when the real money is down. He called me from the paddock once during Day Of Champions freaking out he was driving like an idiot. I told him CALL YOUR GRANDFATHER and calm the fuck down. So, tell me what you think you know chicken shit.

P.S. Ask Krissy the last thing we talked about in New Hampton about money. Only ONE person including his family ever paid him back. You think I'm afraid to talk about this??? Fire away. I have plenty.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 05:03:41 PM by M P »
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

oldjohn123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2024, 11:23:59 PM »
Oh yeah? Who did he cry to when someone in his family screwed him? Who did he cry to when he walked in his living room on Montgomery Street only to find...
Who did he call when he needed ANYTHING done no matter what or where? Who knows all his deepest secrets and still hasn't talked about them? Who warned him to NOT get involved with the scum? I did a very nice job on his finished basement. Yet when I got in a big bind, he rolled on me. Jealous of what? I was always on his side, always had his back, even here when "Hush Limbaugh" was setting off his grandfather and Jason was fuming. I emailed Nance back then to stop it. Fact, and Jason admits it. He tightens up when the real money is down. He called me from the paddock once during Day Of Champions freaking out he was driving like an idiot. I told him CALL YOUR GRANDFATHER and calm the fuck down. So, tell me what you think you know chicken shit.

P.S. Ask Krissy the last thing we talked about in New Hampton about money. Only ONE person including his family ever paid him back. You think I'm afraid to talk about this??? Fire away. I have plenty.
Wow I have know him and his wife for years, great people what is wrong with you?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal