Author Topic: only 1 scheduled drive for-----  (Read 5786 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: only 1 scheduled drive for-----
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2024, 06:16:45 AM »
Wow I have know him and his wife for years, great people what is wrong with you?

Not one word isn't true. He had a choice to make and chose otherwise. I responded accordingly. I couldn't give a fuck less what people think.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2024, 02:56:59 PM »
Solid guy and a great family man !!   Petrelli you are just jealous of anyone successful because you are a worthless MUTT who has never amounted to anything and never will    Cutting grass at  Gina's farm is all your worth

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2024, 03:37:24 PM »
OK, folks, let's get real here for a minute. Jason Bartlett is one of the premier drivers in the sport. Off the top of my head, he's won over 10,000 races. How many have done that, 20 or so? He's been selected to compete in the World Drivers Championship, what, twice? Three times? He's won what, 10 or 12 driving titles? Last year he what, 500 wins at YR? Did he break the top 10 at the Meadowlands? If not, he was pretty close. This year he was driving at the Meadowlands on Saturday nights and at one point was leading the standings. Does he have the "aggressive" label? Sure, but he owns it. It doesn't hurt him, and those who know what they are looking at knows he's got a good set of hands. He learned a lot when Sears and Brennan moved their tack to YR. He stayed, he leaned, and......And he's still here! I've watched him for a long time, but I was still very impressed with how he did here in January. He was a man or fire! So, look at Jason. Look at his stature in the business. Look at his standing in the business.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2024, 03:41:47 PM »
Solid guy and a great family man !!   Petrelli you are just jealous of anyone successful because you are a worthless MUTT who has never amounted to anything and never will    Cutting grass at  Gina's farm is all your worth

Again. Wrong. When everyone else shit on him I was the first to congratulate and be happy for my friend. Even when his own family turned on him and just used him. Better get your story straight. I didn't turn on him. He folded for people who have him on strings. You again are clueless.

P.S. Why don't you use your other account? Or were you told not to???
« Last Edit: July 15, 2024, 04:33:50 PM by M P »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2024, 03:50:31 PM »
And yes in the mean time I am having a blast managing the most beautiful farm I've ever seen and working with the animals here. Resurrected a dead farm, every stall filled. Gina is getting checks instead of just paying out of pocket. And the cowards here still haven't come out of their closets. These would make for loads of talk when Jason was on his way home from places like Vernon or Buffalo or Batavia when there was nobody else he would talk to. Other than his wife or Josh Marks.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2024, 04:34:26 PM »
OK, folks, let's get real here for a minute. Jason Bartlett is one of the premier drivers in the sport. Off the top of my head, he's won over 10,000 races. How many have done that, 20 or so? He's been selected to compete in the World Drivers Championship, what, twice? Three times? He's won what, 10 or 12 driving titles? Last year he what, 500 wins at YR? Did he break the top 10 at the Meadowlands? If not, he was pretty close. This year he was driving at the Meadowlands on Saturday nights and at one point was leading the standings. Does he have the "aggressive" label? Sure, but he owns it. It doesn't hurt him per se, and those who know what they are looking at knows he's got a good set of hands. He learned a lot when Sears and Brennan moved their tack to YR. He stayed, he leaned, and......And he's still here!

I've watched him for a long time, and sure things were different for him when he was coming up. Sometimes when you are young and up and coming, you struggle with some things, the road can be a bit rough, and sometimes people hook up with some shady people. It happens, but look at where Jason is today. While I've watched him for a long time, I was still very impressed with how he did here in January. He was a driver or fire! So, look at Jason. Look at his stature in the business. Look at his standing in the business. Who do you think he's going to associate with today? He's a family man, grounded, responsible and he's a professional. He conducts himself and handles his business, and puts himself out there as a professional. So again, who do you think he's going to associate with today? Look at where he is in his life and in his business.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2024, 04:38:55 PM »
Type away, it isn't going to work. Notice who posts as himself and who doesn't. Only facts come from me. Ask Jason what started all this when the story of Mark Fords door locks being changed was aired. Ask who it was that was giving his wife shit about it. At least know the real story, I know that's difficult for you chicken shits. I've certainly proven that.

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2024, 04:49:04 PM »
You are  jealous of all successful people because you will NEVER be a success   Bartlett's are good people you rat. 

You are not worthy of knowing the identities on anyone on here     

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2024, 05:08:03 PM »
You are  jealous of all successful people because you will NEVER be a success   Bartlett's are good people you rat. 

You are not worthy of knowing the identities on anyone on here     

No identity = scared to death of me. Chicken squirts... ngc3

titans1127

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2024, 05:45:20 PM »
OK, folks, let's get real here for a minute. Jason Bartlett is one of the premier drivers in the sport. Off the top of my head, he's won over 10,000 races. How many have done that, 20 or so? He's been selected to compete in the World Drivers Championship, what, twice? Three times? He's won what, 10 or 12 driving titles? Last year he what, 500 wins at YR? Did he break the top 10 at the Meadowlands? If not, he was pretty close. This year he was driving at the Meadowlands on Saturday nights and at one point was leading the standings. Does he have the "aggressive" label? Sure, but he owns it. It doesn't hurt him per se, and those who know what they are looking at knows he's got a good set of hands. He learned a lot when Sears and Brennan moved their tack to YR. He stayed, he leaned, and......And he's still here!

I've watched him for a long time, and sure things were different for him when he was coming up. Sometimes when you are young and up and coming, you struggle with some things, the road can be a bit rough, and sometimes people hook up with some shady people. It happens, but look at where Jason is today. While I've watched him for a long time, I was still very impressed with how he did here in January. He was a driver or fire! So, look at Jason. Look at his stature in the business. Look at his standing in the business. Who do you think he's going to associate with today? He's a family man, grounded, responsible and he's a professional. He conducts himself and handles his business, and puts himself out there as a professional. So again, who do you think he's going to associate with today? Look at where he is in his life and in his business.
He's a decent driver, but all his success out east at Yonkers is because he was top call for the main drug trainer that year.  He wouldn't have won any of those driving titles without them.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2024, 06:18:54 PM »
He's a decent driver, but all his success out east at Yonkers is because he was top call for the main drug trainer that year.  He wouldn't have won any of those driving titles without them.

That year? 10,000 wins? And his success at the Meadowlands earlier this year? That's what you see, a "decent" driver?

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2024, 06:22:07 PM »
Type away, it isn't going to work. Notice who posts as himself and who doesn't. Only facts come from me. Ask Jason what started all this when the story of Mark Fords door locks being changed was aired. Ask who it was that was giving his wife shit about it. At least know the real story, I know that's difficult for you chicken shits. I've certainly proven that.

In all due respect, I don't need to use my real name when all I am asking for is people to look at Jason's stats, his stature and standing in the sport, and so on. Just look at who he is, his standing in the sport. I can be a no-name person and ask that. Credibility or identification is not needed when pointing to something. Now, making claims? OK, I am not making claims that need credibility -- unlike you. Look how far your real name gets you in the credibility department with anything you say. I think you are really mistaken as to who I am and my motive. I am not mocking you. If anything, I was actually trying to help you, because I feel sad for you.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2024, 06:24:04 PM by Grandstand Handicapper »

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2024, 06:31:38 PM »
That year? 10,000 wins? And his success at the Meadowlands earlier this year? That's what you see, a "decent" driver?

He is a difference making driver at yonkers and has been for a long time. Anyone who believes his long time success there is strictly due to horsepower isn't paying any attention. IMO

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2024, 06:41:52 PM »
He is a difference making driver at yonkers and has been for a long time. Anyone who believes his long time success there is strictly due to horsepower isn't paying any attention. IMO

How many trainers put him up in major stakes? How many owners want him in major stakes? That's the barometer for that. I've told him many times he's probably the best half mile track driver on the planet. But he also gets very pissy when he doesn't get his way on the racetrack. Ask anyone in the locker room at Yonkers. For whatever reason, he let's big races get in his head and drives the races 100 times before the gate folds. He has all the numbers to be in the HOF, we all know they want the trophies too. He chose a different path to success. Partnered with Banca not only as his contract driver, but also owned horses together. Yeah I told him back then he was STUPID getting in bed with him. I listened to all the crying about when Banca would take him off because he would choose off every so often and Richie would go ballistic. I told Jason you still gotta drive them right, he'll be back. And again, none of this is bullshit. He was bad at PR and dealing with trainers to lock in a connection to the stakes babies. He threw himself when Burke replaced him with Yannick. The right thing to do is say thank you, I'm here if you ever need me. Schmoozing is one thing and an art. Selling out to criminals is another.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2024, 09:51:08 PM »
How many trainers put him up in major stakes? How many owners want him in major stakes? That's the barometer for that. I've told him many times he's probably the best half mile track driver on the planet. But he also gets very pissy when he doesn't get his way on the racetrack. Ask anyone in the locker room at Yonkers. For whatever reason, he let's big races get in his head and drives the races 100 times before the gate folds. He has all the numbers to be in the HOF, we all know they want the trophies too. He chose a different path to success. Partnered with Banca not only as his contract driver, but also owned horses together. Yeah I told him back then he was STUPID getting in bed with him. I listened to all the crying about when Banca would take him off because he would choose off every so often and Richie would go ballistic. I told Jason you still gotta drive them right, he'll be back. And again, none of this is bullshit. He was bad at PR and dealing with trainers to lock in a connection to the stakes babies. He threw himself when Burke replaced him with Yannick. The right thing to do is say thank you, I'm here if you ever need me. Schmoozing is one thing and an art. Selling out to criminals is another.

I do not know the number of trainers that put him in major stakes. He does, however, get some of those drives. Regardless, that has nothing to do with the point of my post. He has been dynamic and a difference maker at yonkers for a long time

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal