Author Topic: Meadowlands alternative...7% rebate?  (Read 2113 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Meadowlands alternative...7% rebate?
« on: July 13, 2024, 09:18:36 AM »
 https://promos.drf.com/meadowlandspace24?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=meadowlandspace24

Don't use them, don't know anything about it.....why I got this offer, I don't know.

7%? It's like Tide detergent...makes your clothes cleaner and brighter...cleane r and brighter than what? LOL. Capped at $250, can't withdraw credits, and so on and so on.

So, 7% off what? LOL.

Have at it. LOL.




Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Meadowlands alternative...7% rebate?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 10:26:53 AM »
https://promos.drf.com/meadowlandspace24?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=meadowlandspace24

Don't use them, don't know anything about it.....why I got this offer, I don't know.

7%? It's like Tide detergent...makes your clothes cleaner and brighter...cleane r and brighter than what? LOL. Capped at $250, can't withdraw credits, and so on and so on.

So, 7% off what? LOL.

Have at it. LOL.

DRF is owned by Xpressbet

if you live in NJ--you cannot have an account

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 11.htcrl
    Today at 09:25:38 AM
  • G: This asshole can't get anything right
    Today at 09:13:43 AM
  • G: wiggles when I called and spoke to Edita she immediately hung up but I mentioned his name
    Today at 09:13:22 AM
  • wiggles44: Bonnie and Michaela won’t like seeing  that from the EAA founder
    Today at 09:11:04 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:09:31 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal