Author Topic: Super horse Karl isn't so super anymore  (Read 3731 times)

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
Super horse Karl isn't so super anymore
« on: July 13, 2024, 08:32:32 PM »
What's the excuse now?????

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
Re: Super horse Karl isn't so super anymore
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 08:36:15 PM »
What's the excuse now?????
'

You're fooling yourself if you don't think that horse has wicked talent. He's visibly unsound. And you can't drive on a horse that you're holding together. Not sure they can fix it before Hambo, but if they don't I don't see how he wins that.

i can't wait to watch the other division - anxious to see how the Canadian invader fares.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 08:39:11 PM »
Mike Campbell will not be happy about this 73cv.2

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2024, 08:41:34 PM »
'

You're fooling yourself if you don't think that horse has wicked talent. He's visibly unsound. And you can't drive on a horse that you're holding together. Not sure they can fix it before Hambo, but if they don't I don't see how he wins that.

i can't wait to watch the other division - anxious to see how the Canadian invader fares.

I've been saying for over a month how lame he is and how Yannick has to nurse him around the turns.  He went 29- to 1/4 and trotted the 3/4 in 27.4 because he will run like a deer.  Down the stretch Yannick can't even touch him or he will run.

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2024, 11:53:08 AM »
What is Nancys excuse? Wish they threw a camera in her face after race ngc3
With Love,
Pacing Queen

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2024, 12:25:54 PM »
How many times on this forum have animals been pre-proclaimed to be the "greatest of all time" only to fade away.

This horse has wicked talent and MULTIPLE PROBLEMS and has had both from day one. Any moron willing to bridge jump on a trotter, no less, should donate the money to charity instead.

Will xxxxxxx off the screen in a moments notice if Gingras even thinks about "urging" and that does not bode well for Hambo. Congrats to the across the board "place" bettors last night. Was bound to happen.

Facts

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2024, 01:51:53 PM »
I thought the horse raced huge.. Yannick drives him like a race care. Had to get tired last night and horses are maturing now and getting stronger

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2024, 02:49:55 PM »
One loss this year doesn't doesn't destroy his resume. Takter will figure him out. I was there and I can't be sure because I wasn't sitting behind him but I don't think soundness is an issue, I think the horse is interfering somewhere when asked for speed. I could be 100% wrong but that is what I think. I wasn't crazy about the drive but sometimes a horse forces you to drive a certain way. However, as bad as everyone thinks he looked warming up and racing, he trotted the fastest time in his life and I think if he gets straightened out, he will trot in 48 and a piece and end his career as the greatest trotter ever.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2024, 05:25:20 PM »
One loss this year doesn't doesn't destroy his resume. Takter will figure him out. I was there and I can't be sure because I wasn't sitting behind him but I don't think soundness is an issue, I think the horse is interfering somewhere when asked for speed. I could be 100% wrong but that is what I think. I wasn't crazy about the drive but sometimes a horse forces you to drive a certain way. However, as bad as everyone thinks he looked warming up and racing, he trotted the fastest time in his life and I think if he gets straightened out, he will trot in 48 and a piece and end his career as the greatest trotter ever.

He's not interfering when he goes fast.  He can only go fast in the straights because he's not pinching.  Go time his 1st qtr and 3qtr.  He has walked the turns all year.  He's lame and can't be fixed.  Jimmy has had every vet in there brother go over that horse.  He's probably on so much Osphos and Tildren it's not funny.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2024, 06:13:37 PM »
Needed a longer race bike

Changes coming

He’s a lock for hambo
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2024, 06:37:46 PM »
just put up a driver

bond

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2024, 06:53:13 PM »
He's not interfering when he goes fast.  He can only go fast in the straights because he's not pinching.  Go time his 1st qtr and 3qtr.  He has walked the turns all year.  He's lame and can't be fixed.  Jimmy has had every vet in there brother go over that horse.  He's probably on so much Osphos and Tildren it's not funny.

Any trainer using osphos or Tildren on a horse younger than 4 is doing damage to that horse--so no way are you correct.
-In March 2019, a coalition of 29 Mid-Atlantic Thoroughbred organizations , representing 7 U.S. states, banned the use of bisphosphonates in racehorses under the age of 4 (this is an extra-label use of the drugs, as both are approved only for horses 4 years of age and older). In October 2019, the Maryland Racing Commission went even further, ruling horses of any age treated with bisphosphonates are ineligible to run in any race, and a veterinarian found to have given bisphosphonates to a horse will be suspended for one year. -

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2024, 07:25:27 PM »
Any trainer using osphos or Tildren on a horse younger than 4 is doing damage to that horse--so no way are you correct.
-In March 2019, a coalition of 29 Mid-Atlantic Thoroughbred organizations , representing 7 U.S. states, banned the use of bisphosphonates in racehorses under the age of 4 (this is an extra-label use of the drugs, as both are approved only for horses 4 years of age and older). In October 2019, the Maryland Racing Commission went even further, ruling horses of any age treated with bisphosphonates are ineligible to run in any race, and a veterinarian found to have given bisphosphonates to a horse will be suspended for one year. -

Takter has been using Osphos and Tildren for years and never received one positive or even a warning.  FACTS

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2024, 07:29:26 PM »
If you're not Joe Biden then you may remember the same was said about Karl's sire. Everyone thought he was a bust, making breaks, unable to carry his speed in the turns and what happened? The owners pulled the horse and gave it to Takter and Tactical Landing ended up his career as possibly the best trotter of that year.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2024, 07:35:06 PM »
just put up a driver

Who do you recommend for this??

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal