Author Topic: Funtime Bayama struggled..  (Read 10470 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: Funtime Bayama struggled..
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2024, 10:12:02 PM »
agco should be doing out of competition unscheduled visits to farms and training centers on a regular basis
never know what you might find when you show up unannounced

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2024, 10:24:53 PM »
agco should be doing out of competition unscheduled visits to farms and training centers on a regular basis

Is there a version of agco in the states doing this?

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2024, 06:37:26 AM »

The USTA  ngc3

HarnessFan1981

• Open / FFA
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2024, 06:41:30 AM »
AGCO ruling 2761922.
The Horse Funtime Bayama is ineligible to race in Ontario for a period of 6 months. June 24, 2024, until December 24, 2024. AGCO rules 9.07.01 (iv) and 20.01. (j).
AGCO ruling 2761965
The horse Funtime Bayama has been disqualified from Race 11 on June 15, 2024. All purse money and Driver/ Trainer fees are to be returned and redistributed. AGCO rule 9.13 and 28.08.01

mwins

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2024, 08:30:57 AM »
The USTA  ngc3

They already do this. More than people know.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2024, 09:14:47 AM »
They already do this. More than people know.

Absolutely. Just like in the NJ (although people have said the rule is somewhat different and I would guess it is) for horses to be eligible to race, they have to come from an authorized farm or training center, authorized meaning licensed, registered, and one that falls under the governance and purview of the racing authorities.....m eaning they can walk in randomly, search, investigate, and yes, do out of competition testing. I am sure games are played, there are issues, etc., but the rule is there. I find it interesting because some people believe or infer that Moreau was training from his own farm, behind gates, shut off from the world, doing anything he wanted. Not quite true, but why let facts get in the way of a good story, LOL.

Look, 10 years in a row trainer of the year. Where there's smoke there's usually fire. You can't suspend or ban someone for smoke. But, this guy obviously has some edge. He's had the backing of some of the most respected owners in Canada. From his days back with Tourigny he was a lightning rod for scrutiny. He's appealing this. I would guess he had to. Could you imagine just cashing in and walking away? If he's guilty, while there are a lot of questions, in the end.....first offense, 10 year suspension, $100k fine, which I think was the punishment in the past. Second offense, of equal stature, 20 years and $250k, or eligible for lifetime ban. Third offense, lifetime ban period.

49mile

• NW-1
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2024, 11:44:27 AM »
Absolutely. Just like in the NJ (although people have said the rule is somewhat different and I would guess it is) for horses to be eligible to race, they have to come from an authorized farm or training center, authorized meaning licensed, registered, and one that falls under the governance and purview of the racing authorities.....m eaning they can walk in randomly, search, investigate, and yes, do out of competition testing. I am sure games are played, there are issues, etc., but the rule is there. I find it interesting because some people believe or infer that Moreau was training from his own farm, behind gates, shut off from the world, doing anything he wanted. Not quite true, but why let facts get in the way of a good story, LOL.

Look, 10 years in a row trainer of the year. Where there's smoke there's usually fire. You can't suspend or ban someone for smoke. But, this guy obviously has some edge. He's had the backing of some of the most respected owners in Canada. From his days back with Tourigny he was a lightning rod for scrutiny. He's appealing this. I would guess he had to. Could you imagine just cashing in and walking away? If he's guilty, while there are a lot of questions, in the end.....first offense, 10 year suspension, $100k fine, which I think was the punishment in the past. Second offense, of equal stature, 20 years and $250k, or eligible for lifetime ban. Third offense, lifetime ban period.

The fine is only due and payable if he decides to come back in 10 years. 

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2024, 11:52:26 AM »
imho

it will be tough to get the money back,,

out of country ,,,

very long time to fight in courts
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2024, 12:30:25 PM »
So, what recourse if any , does Harris and his people have with this horse?

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2024, 03:39:53 PM »
So, what recourse if any , does Harris and his people have with this horse?
None

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2024, 03:52:12 PM »

Parx racing nabbed via out of competition testing trainer Penny Pearce for Clenbuterol a couple of years ago, she was bearding for Ramon Preciado--who was tossed for 10 years with multiple Clenbuterol positives

Recently trainer Joseph Taylor was found guilty of an overage in 2021-not sure what for they tossed him

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2024, 06:24:42 PM »
The fine is only due and payable if he decides to come back in 10 years.

I was only giving my thoughts on what the fines and suspension should be. Universal.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal