Author Topic: Casie Coleman  (Read 10311 times)

49mile

• NW-1
Re: Casie Coleman
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2024, 11:38:10 AM »
Anyone who thinks Cassie Coleman is smart probably voted for Biden.  She's a rat plain and simple.  Probably had a wire on under that dress Pace night.

I'd have to agree with you on that one.  I remember reading it somewhere that she was singing like a Carney.  Just listen to her talk.. you can tell she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2024, 11:55:07 AM »
The horse is Shancelot. They won a grade II and entered him in the Breeders Cup Sprint where he finished 2nd. Then the shit hit the fan the following March with the indictments. Crawford had the horse in training for his 4 year old debut. She gave him to a top and respected trainer. After a few months they were not successful in getting Shancelot back were they wanted and retired him to their farm in NY, to stand stud.
 In his first crop to race, Shancelot has had 5 starters with 2 winners.

There is no way in the world that a person of average intelligence did not know what was going on. Why did she pull most of her standardbred race horses from good trainers with great records of integrity and give them to Chris Oakes?
 What she did was not a criminal offence but it sure is an indictment of her character.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2024, 12:16:40 PM »
49mile: Are you talking about a carnival worker or a bird? ;D

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2024, 02:17:49 PM »
I have absolutely no idea how valid this is but I heard that the FBI investigated and questioned her in Florida and she denied knowing anything. A few months later, the FBI returned to arrest her, as they had proof that she lied and as everyone knows, it is a felony to lie to the FBI. Somehow, she worked out an immunity deal as long as she came clean on everything which as we all know, a lot of shit hit the fan.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2024, 03:13:10 PM »
I have absolutely no idea how valid this is but I heard that the FBI investigated and questioned her in Florida and she denied knowing anything. A few months later, the FBI returned to arrest her, as they had proof that she lied and as everyone knows, it is a felony to lie to the FBI. Somehow, she worked out an immunity deal as long as she came clean on everything which as we all know, a lot of shit hit the fan.

Heard it here on horseplop so it must be credible

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2024, 07:28:56 PM »
Heard it here on horseplop so it must be credible
No, I didn't hear that on horseplop. I also heard that you're into chicks with dicks. Is that credible?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 07:30:27 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2024, 08:50:13 PM »

100% believe it.  How does she have a trainer license and have horses with Surick, Navarro and Oaks while training from Crawford and not know anything?  LOL Total bullshit and she had to throw some people under the bus big time.  It goes to reason why she no longer is training herself and is now just an "owner"  - Sickening

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2024, 09:44:43 PM »
No, I didn't hear that on horseplop. I also heard that you're into chicks with dicks. Is that credible?

As long as you didn't hear it on horseplop, then it must be

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2024, 09:48:17 PM »
100% believe it.  How does she have a trainer license and have horses with Surick, Navarro and Oaks while training from Crawford and not know anything?  LOL Total bullshit and she had to throw some people under the bus big time.  It goes to reason why she no longer is training herself and is now just an "owner"  - Sickening

People have to be retarded to think she didn't give up some info.  Everyone around her goes down and she doesn't even get charged?  Would be hilarious if she's the one that gave up Nicky!  tmbz1

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2024, 10:58:19 PM »
People have to be retarded to think she didn't give up some info.  Everyone around her goes down and she doesn't even get charged?  Would be hilarious if she's the one that gave up Nicky!  tmbz1

He was fucking her about that time so maybe he stuck in wrong hole and pissed her off?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Laag

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2024, 11:19:58 AM »
Casie was stunning Pace night in her  tight melon green dress

She will certainly be a lighning rod on the new Real Housewives of Harness Racing show to debut this fall

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2024, 02:13:45 PM »
Casie was stunning Pace night in her  tight melon green dress

She will certainly be a lighning rod on the new Real Housewives of Harness Racing show to debut this fall
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Cassie is to busy taking steroids / ozempic / and bangin 20yr old boys to do a TV show!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2024, 03:18:58 PM »
49mile: Are you talking about a carnival worker or a bird? ;D

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2024, 07:25:03 PM »
He was fucking her about that time so maybe he stuck in wrong hole and pissed her off?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

No fucking way Nicky was banging gassy

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal