Author Topic: PRESIDENT TRUMP’S VP PICK  (Read 3898 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S VP PICK
« on: July 16, 2024, 03:49:27 PM »
I can’t believe how sharp President Trump is. This will solidify Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin into red states! This race is over. Congratulations President Trump and may God watch over you!🇺🇸🇺🇸

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP’S VP PICK
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2024, 05:03:56 PM »
Everyone who was behind him, still is, everyone who wasn't behind him, still don't want him.
MAGA types yell, holler and stamp their feet.  Others who feel different do not.  This years vote will be close, Trump has lost two popular votes, maybe he wins the swing states this year.  Its 3 months away, a long time in the world of politics.  I think both candidates are useless, the only loser is America.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2024, 06:06:42 PM »
Everyone who was behind him, still is, everyone who wasn't behind him, still don't want him.
MAGA types yell, holler and stamp their feet.  Others who feel different do not.  This years vote will be close, Trump has lost two popular votes, maybe he wins the swing states this year.  Its 3 months away, a long time in the world of politics.  I think both candidates are useless, the only loser is America.

Its the independent that rules..  my wife is independent. Didn’t vote last time and wasn’t planning to vote this year but after shooting now its Trump!   

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2024, 08:56:48 PM »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2024, 08:57:51 PM »
Its the independent that rules..  my wife is independent. Didn’t vote last time and wasn’t planning to vote this year but after shooting now its Trump!
I love hearing that that's great!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2024, 08:58:13 PM »
both my sisters have switched to Trump also.
Your sisters are smart!

Muncie

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2024, 11:29:26 AM »
I switched to trump.  I was planning to not vote for either because I’m a democrat at heart but after the debate and watching president biden the past few months, I came the conclusion that he is in over his head. I don’t personally care for trump, but I am now going to vote for him.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2024, 11:59:49 AM »
And last night,
talk that Cincinnati native Vivek Ramaswamy might get a Ohio Senator nod (at least in the interim until. '26 special election), replacing JD Vance, from its governor Mike Dewine should Trump/Vance win in November.
Indiana's congressman Jim Banks, running for Indiana Senator replacing retiring Mike Braun, was to talk with Dewine about possibility on behalf of Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1813388983109357933?s=19
--- 2 mins Vivek (with no teleprompter) at last nights convention -'-- posted by Elon Musk- 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 12:02:38 PM by Jctoronto »

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2024, 12:51:49 PM »
He was only picked because he's a yes man.  He went from Fuck Trump, to being fucked by Trump.  What a weak ass POS he is.  This pick doesn't help with the swing states.  No one outside of Ohio knows who he is, and the VP doesn't even factor in the election most of the time anyway. 

You think inflation is bad now?  Just wait till this dumbass puts even more tariffs on all the chinese shit we buy.  Sleepy Joe's Fuck America back harder plan made it worse, but T-Rumps tariffs started it.  Both options are the two worst people who could be leading the country.  I'll once again be voting for myself

Kirbys Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2024, 12:59:36 PM »
Here's an idea..Don't buy Chinese shit!

tmbz1
Back by popular demand!

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2024, 03:16:50 PM »

tmbz1

Breaking news, apparently to you....we dont make shit here!  Its all Chinese shit!   ngc3 ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2024, 05:47:21 PM »
He was only picked because he's a yes man.  He went from Fuck Trump, to being fucked by Trump.  What a weak ass POS he is.  This pick doesn't help with the swing states.  No one outside of Ohio knows who he is, and the VP doesn't even factor in the election most of the time anyway. 

You think inflation is bad now?  Just wait till this dumbass puts even more tariffs on all the chinese shit we buy.  Sleepy Joe's Fuck America back harder plan made it worse, but T-Rumps tariffs started it.  Both options are the two worst people who could be leading the country.  I'll once again be voting for myself

That's the way you think tariffs work? Just curious.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2024, 10:52:01 PM »

tmbz1
tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2024, 10:53:19 PM »

What's the matter Obama got your tongue! Sour grapes because you know you're gonna get your ass handed to you come November!

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2024, 01:54:33 AM »
the jews picked JD vance---he was a never trumper----called him hitler---trump would never picked anyone that said that much bad shit about him ----jews want control as always , he is already talking about bombing IRAN

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal