Author Topic: PRESIDENT TRUMP’S VP PICK  (Read 3907 times)

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP’S VP PICK
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2024, 02:05:07 AM »
the jews picked JD vance---he was a never trumper----called him hitler---trump would never picked anyone that said that much bad shit about him ----jews want control as always , he is already talking about bombing IRAN

Another anti-semitic pos trolling Horseplop with the most asinine of comments. People like hot2trot usually have no life, can’t get it up, are failures in life from A-Z and love to hide behind boards such as this one. They thrive when their comments are given thumbs up by other pos losers. And let’s admit it Horseplop has become a haven for some of the worst human beings on our planet.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2024, 02:34:34 AM »
Another anti-semitic pos trolling Horseplop with the most asinine of comments. People like hot2trot usually have no life, can’t get it up, are failures in life from A-Z and love to hide behind boards such as this one. They thrive when their comments are given thumbs up by other pos losers. And let’s admit it Horseplop has become a haven for some of the worst human beings on our planet.

The scary part is that the posts speak for themselves!  SO SAD and SO TRUE!

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2024, 05:00:37 AM »
That's the way you think tariffs work? Just curious.

That is the way tariffs work...the importer of record pays them.  Which is way the trade imbalance with China grew wider also.  They just quit buying our shit

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2024, 05:03:51 AM »
What's the matter Obama got your tongue! Sour grapes because you know you're gonna get your ass handed to you come November!

Typical Trumper who doesnt know how to read.  I didnt say i was going to vote Dem dumbass.  I'll definitely get my ass kicked in the election since i'm voting for myself.  I should have around 10-15 votes though. I know several people who hate both candidates who are also going to write me in

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2024, 09:41:04 AM »
the jews picked JD vance---he was a never trumper----called him hitler---trump would never picked anyone that said that much bad shit about him ----jews want control as always , he is already talking about bombing IRAN
The Jews created a jewel in the desert what did Iran create a shit hole that the almighty Obama sent bales of you’re cash to!

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2024, 10:49:20 AM »
Gaagoots seems to have his head on straight... tmbz1 Rock on brother...

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2024, 11:50:10 AM »
That is the way tariffs work...the importer of record pays them.  Which is way the trade imbalance with China grew wider also.  They just quit buying our shit

Then you understand why they put tariffs in place, right? In March 2018, President Trump imposed a tariff (Section 232 tariffs) on imported steel (and aluminum). This was done to prevent other countries----specifically China----from illegally "dumping" their steel here in the US. When was the last time you bought steel? I-beams or cold roll? LOL. Sure, you can tell me all you want that you do buy steel and you can trace the steel into the hands of the consumer. It's BS having to do with inflation. It's politicians being pro-commerce, industry, and manufacturers, and making the US businesses more competitive because they can't compete against China when they illegally dump steel here.

Every President should impose tariffs when other countries illegally dump products here in the US.

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2024, 12:24:27 PM »
Then you understand why they put tariffs in place, right? In March 2018, President Trump imposed a tariff (Section 232 tariffs) on imported steel (and aluminum). This was done to prevent other countries----specifically China----from illegally "dumping" their steel here in the US. When was the last time you bought steel? I-beams or cold roll? LOL. Sure, you can tell me all you want that you do buy steel and you can trace the steel into the hands of the consumer. It's BS having to do with inflation. It's politicians being pro-commerce, industry, and manufacturers, and making the US businesses more competitive because they can't compete against China when they illegally dump steel here.

Every President should impose tariffs when other countries illegally dump products here in the US.

Might want to read more than just the cliff notes.  28 pages of shit...not just steel.  100% has to do with inflation.  You think the importers of all of these items were just going to eat that extra cost?  Of course not, they passed it down to the consumer

https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/enforcement/301Investigations/List%201.pdf

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2024, 07:43:59 PM »
Here's a Jewish term for hot2trot.....schm uck! LOL!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2024, 09:41:09 PM »
Might want to read more than just the cliff notes.  28 pages of shit...not just steel.  100% has to do with inflation.  You think the importers of all of these items were just going to eat that extra cost?  Of course not, they passed it down to the consumer

https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/enforcement/301Investigations/List%201.pdf

It has nothing to do with inflation. Period. There is no extra cost. There is no consumer. It's not just a deterrent it's an eliminator. Pass tariffs on steel and parrots. Nobody gives a shit about parrots. Pass it on aluminum and stereos. Nobody gives a shit about stereos. This is the consumer getting played by corporate America. Time to move on.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2024, 11:57:37 PM »

interesting how you didnt argue any of the facts i dropped ---- typical israel first jew ---- israel can fucking burn in hell for all i care.    i only care about america and im sick of our country going to war for you monsters. ------fight your own fights pussies

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2024, 12:03:26 AM »
The Jews created a jewel in the desert what did Iran create a shit hole that the almighty Obama sent bales of you’re cash to!

created a jewel? lol the jews LITERALLY INVENTED TERRORISM.    do your research....they RAPED , MASS MURDERED AND DESTROYED PALESTINE and stole their country https://www.imdb.com/title/tt16378034/. watch this documentary to get a clue

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2024, 12:53:22 AM »
created a jewel? lol the jews LITERALLY INVENTED TERRORISM.    do your research....they RAPED , MASS MURDERED AND DESTROYED PALESTINE and stole their country https://www.imdb.com/title/tt16378034/. watch this documentary to get a clue

How is your Nazi flag flying in your bedroom? Do you have any new swat stickers hanging from your upper arms like your heroes from WW2? Maybe you have some great pictures of some of the dead 6 million innocents hanging on the walls of your residence for all to see? You are quite the guy.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2024, 02:25:42 PM »
Gaagoots seems to have his head on straight... tmbz1 Rock on brother...
tmbz1

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2024, 04:32:52 PM »

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    Today at 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal