Author Topic: The Stable (Full of Rats, LLC)  (Read 5709 times)

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
The Stable (Full of Rats, LLC)
« on: July 17, 2024, 08:45:34 PM »
What an awful group of 2yr olds.

How many did he buy at the sale?

I realize the batting average in the yearling game is usually low, but he's got a barn full of Ratty Ass 2yr olds

His driving doesn't help. either.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
Re: The Stable (Full of Rats, LLC)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2024, 08:48:43 PM »
It's all about Anthony. Just knows to send them. Torches them before they get a decent start to their careers.

Inside The Track

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 08:22:30 AM »
The Biggest And Best Con Game In Harness Racing. I Will Give Him Credit Figured How To Rip- Off A Lot A People A Little At A Time. When Will The SEC Investigate For Security Fraud. Great Ponzi Scheme.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2024, 02:50:57 PM »
THAT GUY CANT TRAIN A PUPPY TO PISS ON PAPER

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 03:43:10 PM »
THAT GUY CANT TRAIN A PUPPY TO PISS ON PAPER

Just imagine if a real dedicated above board harness racing operation did this. (FYI, don’t t the t-Bred people  already do this more successfully with great success and little bad ‘backlash’)?

titans1127

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2024, 09:07:22 PM »
AMacs ego is why his Adios horse doesn't have a competent catch driver.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2024, 11:10:29 PM »
Like the way he operates his business or not doesn't matter. He was selling an experience. Not a money making opportunity. He was simply selling the experience of horse ownership and if lightning struck, at a high, enjoyable level that only a few people ever experience. No different than West Point Thoroughbreds. Go listen to their sales pitch. It's about having a chance to experience the sport and business, and be involved with more than a rooting interest, and doing something that 99% of the people can never do. That's all. You can say he robs people, steals, cheats, whatever. I haven't seen any proof. You can also say he's an ambassador for the sport and industry and exposed countless numbers of people to the sport and industry who would never have had the chance. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes, jealousy, and wannabes who will never be.

mgriffin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2024, 07:46:05 AM »
I come on this board as more of let’s see what stuff is being posted.
Sometimes there is some worthy info and others there is not.
These forums allow people to post seemingly what they want.
Unfortunately, some get very personal and the language of what they write is extreme, but then again, that’s the times we live in and our Leadership in this country does not help with their approach.

All this said, I do not know AMAC. I have been a harness fan for 30 years. I was a gambler first and as time went on, I have become a fan of the horses in general. I wanted to become an owner but do not have thousands to invest at a time. Say what you want about AMAC’s operation. Scheme this and scheme that. I see this as an opportunity to get involved at the lowest risk/reward possible. Have some fun with it and maybe, just maybe, be involved in a horse that does some great things. I knowingly know, I am not going to get rich doing it this way. That’s not my intention.
No operation gets everything right 100%.

I would argue that if you do not like his approach, of course that is fine, but to come on a platform and bash an individual personally is not classy.
Yes, freedom of speech this and freedom of speech that.
I was brought up that if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it all.
Someone said it earlier. His approach is to open up opportunities for people to get involved. Promote the sport. He is doing that.
I will continue to be involved until a point in time comes where either my investments continue to be a negative or something within the stable becomes immoral or otherwise.

Until then, if you truly feel the need to post in such a negative manner and tone to meet some internal quota that satisfies your overall unhappiness, then good luck to you. I tend to simply ignore and be positive.

Wishing everyone the best of luck out there.

Unfortunately, I anticipate some negative comments at my post.
Fire away if you need to make yourself feel better. I feel bad for you.
My skin is thicker than anyone on here.
So you know, I won’t be replying to any of them.

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2024, 07:49:20 AM »
Unfortunately, some get very personal and the language of what they write is extreme, but then again, that’s the times we live in and our Leadership in this country does not help with their approach.

All this said, I do not know AMAC. I have been a harness fan for 30 years. I was a gambler first and as time went on, I have become a fan of the horses in general. I wanted to become an owner but do not have thousands to invest at a time. Say what you want about AMAC’s operation. Scheme this and scheme that. I see this as an opportunity to get involved at the lowest risk/reward possible. Have some fun with it and maybe, just maybe, be involved in a horse that does some great things. I knowingly know, I am not going to get rich doing it this way. That’s not my intention.

I would argue that if you do not like his approach, of course that is fine, but to come on a platform and bash an individual personally is not classy.
I was brought up that if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it all.
Someone said it earlier. His approach is to open up opportunities for people to get involved. Promote the sport. He is doing that.
I will continue to be involved until a point in time comes where either my investments continue to be a negative or something within the stable becomes immoral or otherwise.

Until then, if you truly feel the need to post in such a negative manner and tone to meet some internal quota that satisfies your overall unhappiness, then good luck to you. I tend to simply ignore and be positive.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2024, 08:51:46 AM »
The problem is not that AMAC makes money, it is that he is bilking his clients.  I think the idea of the stable is great, making money is great but overcharging way above normal is not something that should be ignored or given a pass.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2024, 09:34:40 AM »

I know someone personally who was making abit buying and selling shares, they got pretty much told cant keep doing that and account shut down
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2024, 05:29:45 PM »
Like the way he operates his business or not doesn't matter. He was selling an experience. Not a money making opportunity. He was simply selling the experience of horse ownership and if lightning struck, at a high, enjoyable level that only a few people ever experience. No different than West Point Thoroughbreds. Go listen to their sales pitch. It's about having a chance to experience the sport and business, and be involved with more than a rooting interest, and doing something that 99% of the people can never do. That's all. You can say he robs people, steals, cheats, whatever. I haven't seen any proof. You can also say he's an ambassador for the sport and industry and exposed countless numbers of people to the sport and industry who would never have had the chance. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes, jealousy, and wannabes who will never be.

Little bit diff than West point, have you had horses with him?
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2024, 09:49:20 PM »
Amac started a business for himself. He has limited driving skills. Give him credit for getting owners. No one is forced to buy in.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2024, 11:46:11 PM »
AMacs ego is why his Adios horse doesn't have a competent catch driver.

Would Aaron Merriman be a better choice?
Asking for a friend!

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2024, 01:17:24 AM »

A thoughtful post and your points are well-taken.

I'll finish/sum up/restate my thoughts that I firmly believe there's a helluva a lot of gaslighting that goes on from Amac.

That's quite easy to decipher and that's a non-starter with me.

Too many lies- in Amac's case bullshit- being thrown out.

I ain't down with that.

But if you think can sign off/look the other way/ on the BS, go for it, pal.

I'd rather "call it as I hear it."

I'm a fan of honesty--you do you--and take up for a con. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal