Author Topic: IT time for JOHN FRANK ARMY to SPEAK OUT.  (Read 4038 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
IT time for JOHN FRANK ARMY to SPEAK OUT.
« on: July 18, 2024, 08:04:02 PM »
And one can say that me cruel in me assesment. And this will take some time.
(1) So glad this RNC convention is over tonight. Can't wait for DRAFT DODGIN POS,ballon head to speak. Got to like that every elector is goin to wear a bandage over their right ear to show their support for the POS. They all MEDIA FOX SHITS sayin they cried their eyes out when they saw the FAT ASS fall down. SURE they did. If I hear one more REBUG say what a HERO their GOD was and the POS sayin,I wanted to continue speakin. That FUC was petrified bein led off stage. And his fuckin fist in air tellin PROUD BOYS and OATH KEEPERS to FIGHT. Got to ask you all: His fist has no blood on it. What that about. SECRET SERVICE carrys baby wipes with them. And there.s a lotta close calls with those that fought.
(2) Want to say somethin about the KID would be assasine. Don't know what inspired him to do what he did: But I will give meeese opion on why he missed. And no one hit on this subject. It a very hot day. He was zeroed in by security. He forced the shot. And no one mentions this. He wearin clothin coverin body. Not sure if he wearin gloves,which can alter shot. Trigger finger should be bear. But here me point: Which no one else has brought up to this juncture. This kid is LOW-CRAWLIN up a ALUMINUM roof. That roof had to be temp wise about 150 degrees. He has to rush shot because he been spotted by officer that climbed ladder and retreated and he was spotted by SHARPSHOOTERS. Add the heat of that ALUMMMINUM roof and he misses. And as the professionals that blew the young kids head off they waited to get clear shot. He not have that advantage. NOW or NEVER.
(3) And if you peoppples think POS DRAFT DODGER a HERO,because he made it out. Well . HITLER loved usin his BUNKER BOMBING sayin,GOD intervened . If one thinks DRAFT DODGIN POS is religious,DON'T make me laugh. Is he gonna say: MOMMY ,DADDY,look at your SON from above. I'm a RAPIST,FRAUD, LIAR, and MAGAS still love me.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: IT time for JOHN FRANK ARMY to SPEAK OUT.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2024, 08:18:31 PM »
Check out BLUBBER BOY,POS. NO MAKE-UP today. LOOK at ME. I want to show the WORLD me NICKED EAR.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 08:25:27 PM »
For 3 days,The corrupt DRAFT DODGIN POS had all his DUMP ASS CRONIES cryin what a HERO the POS is survivivin and litteraly cyin sayin they bawled their eyes out. FUNNY that none cried when ON TV. And the brave hero POS. Why not he look to see or ask if anyone else were hurt. Because the FUCKIN POS DRAFT DODGER don't GIVE A SHIT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2024, 08:36:00 PM »
One last thin. This fuckin episode with the LADY head of SECRET SERVICE yeasterday. Someone needs to KO the 3 shits givin her SHIT yesterday. JOHN FRANK ARMY will say this.
(1) NO one can have enough protection to stop a ASSINATION attempt. And if one wants to blame someone: Then blame the DRAFT DODGIN POS for his open rally's. Member he likes to say he holds these while BIDEN in basement. Then as everyone say in this rally,as we got to see the whole picture. He would go,we got 120,000 here,when it actually, 3,000.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 08:45:51 PM »
One last last thin.
Member when JOHN FRANK ARMY said: The same RED NECK FUCKS are the same every rally.
Since we all have seen this SHIT a million times. Check out the LADY in BLUE. TOOTHLESS her and boyfriend or husband. She interviewed next day and bawlin her eyes out. I LOVE DONALD. How could anyone do this. WELL,some evidently don't like the DRAFTDODGIN POS. Then she states . I have been to 33 DONALD J. TRUMP rally's and I'M always directly behind him. I,JOHN FRANK ARMY am surprized ,that old toothless BAG has not tried to kill him.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2024, 09:13:34 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will mention another thin.
Got to love FOX LAWERANCE. MILLLWAUKEEE is loaded with BLACK AFRO AMERICANS and quite a few of low incomes.
The FUC takes his show to resturants outside of MILWAUKEE. The BLACK MAN,AFRO-AMERICAN has NO BALLS. Every breakfast show. NOT one BLACK AMERICAN at his NONSENCE. Don't you fell aleianted,LAWERANCE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2024, 09:40:22 PM »
This great. HULK HOGAN sayin DEMS are SCUMBAGS and THE DRAFT DODGER a HERO. Sayin  as by HULK. I know what bleedin from meese head is like. Thanks for that fine blood headed specch. IS the BRUISER and his cousin the CRUSHER still alive to verify their freitning experiences enduring blood lettin.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2024, 09:43:35 PM »
Gotta LOVE this POS DRAFT DODGER sittin there and LOVIN assholes buidin up this DRAFT DODGIN POS ASSHOLE EGO.
You know what wrong at moment. IDIOTS KISSIN up TO DRAFT DODEIN POS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2024, 09:57:09 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will answer another question posed on another topic. TJ VANCE.
OK. I respect the fac that he served. Know he a MARINE.
Got a question here. HE served 4 years and got rank of COROPERAL. NOT sure what that is in MARINE status. Me thinks it the same as ARMY. That would be E-4.
JOHN FRANK ARMY served 2 years. He ended E-%. Got busted or me would have been E-6. So's how do a guy who served in war zone only aftter 4 years get E-4.
Not to mention what a radical he be. Those that fought know that: GIVE NO GROUND. HE wants to GIVE UP. Thats not the USA.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2024, 10:02:14 PM »
Don't know who the 2 little kids are by POS DRAFT DODGER. But he terrify the SHIT out of them. They want out. He won't let them escape. Waitin for him to slap the SHIT out of the youngsters.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2024, 10:05:17 PM »
There you go,PROUD BOYS and OATH KEEPERS. ERIC the SHIT. FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2024, 10:08:27 PM »
Trump wins in a walk! Stick that up you foolish ass schmuck!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2024, 10:23:02 PM »
THere,s we go. KID ROCK rappin. Can anyone understand this SHIT . Even RED NECKS don't know what the FUC is sayin. Except; FIGHT,FIGHT ,FIGHT.
Who was the old BAG KID was fuckin durin day. Nice song. VERY imiginative. Do anyone even know what he yellin.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2024, 10:27:08 PM »
IF HULK were not enough. NOW we got UFC. RED NECKS LOVE this SHIT. IS the other DANA from NASCAR and ARRON goin be on this slate.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2024, 10:30:24 PM »
I gots a IDEA. UCF BOY. How,s come you cann't fiqure out who on STERIODS in you DUMP ASS SPORT.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal