Author Topic: IT time for JOHN FRANK ARMY to SPEAK OUT.  (Read 4040 times)

dougie

• Open / FFA
Re: IT time for JOHN FRANK ARMY to SPEAK OUT.
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2024, 10:54:01 PM »
If only your granmmar was a little better. Then maybe the folks in this group would take you more seriously. LOL!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2024, 10:59:53 PM »
HERE the DRAFT DODGIN FUC GOES: OH BROTHER: HERE HE GOES. BLOOD pourin everywhere. HOW come NO on hand. tens of thousands of people,never left. The DRS told me : BULLETS fyin all over and I did not care about them. THere's we go. GOD saved ME. MY GOD. Can'T member the individual who was killed. Not unusual for this MORON. I'LL kiss a DUMMY,that works. Know say's the deaths and injuries have helped this POS raise money for his campaighn. THeirs we go: Claimin his appointees have saved the FUC fom CRIMILIZATION. Thank you MELANIA. Nice family he describin.
Gots to say this. The fuc was wingned. Wears the bandage,like his ear was near torn off. More like a bee sting. But,play it out. After he had this happen. You can be safe. He playin golf on his SHIT course and the DRAFT DODGIN FUC ain't not wearin that EAR MUFF.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2024, 11:13:26 PM »
There;s you go. JR. has fed the DRAFT DODGIN FUC with METH. SWEATIN like a PIG. He sayin: Iwill end all WARS. Iwill lower grocery prices like one has never seen before. GASOLINE will be so much cheapeeper. The ECONOMY will be like no one has ever seen before. By the way. With his AMPHETIMINE addication,and know he statin all DRUGS will end in me as PREZ. Hey SWEAT FUC DRAFT DODGER. Do DRUGS stop with you and JR. also. Again: Nothin new with this DUMP ASS TALK. Same as his rally's everytime. He never explains how he the DRAFT DODGIN POS is gonna accomplish his DUMP ASS SPEEEL.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2024, 11:16:17 PM »
Reading what you write makes me wonder if you take meds for you mental health issues. LOL!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2024, 11:26:47 PM »
OK,DOOOG. Say somethin positive about the FRAUD,RAPIST,convicted FELON. And confirm to me: JOHN FRANK ARMY,dropped out of college on DEAN'S LIST,because he watchin VIET NAM on TV. JOHN FRANK ARMY GOES. DONALD asks his DAD and GRANDPAPPY,help me AVOID. He still does this today. GRANDDADY,MOMMY,DADDY, look down on your SON. Can you believe I'M bein unjustly prosecuted. I know I'VE RAPED,STOLE, and did every thin fradualulant. I thank you for helpin me avoid DRAFT with a bad toe. MOMMY thank YOU.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2024, 11:34:37 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY gonnnas say one last thin.
I'm gonna look forward to it. It not gonna be a assasins bullet that takes this SHIT down. They spewin that IRAN wants to take the fuc out.
Got news for everyone. JR;S DRUGS gonna give this FUC a HEART -O-TAC. I'M lookin forward to it.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2024, 11:36:32 PM »
Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is what legends are made of. Do your homework instead of spouting the usual nonsense we hear on MSNBC. Every American had to only look at food and gas prices under the current administration to see they need a change. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2024, 12:11:29 AM »
I just heard DRAFT DODGER say: GOD saved me and I will save the country. And his audience was even dumpfounded by that ridulious statement. NOW they cheerin. YOU ARE THE KING. And you all do get. What this DRAFT DODGIN DRUG ADDICT gonna do if he gets in. He usin the courts to get ahead. He will want to change constitution to make another term. What a FUCKIN FAMILY. Can't member years ago. So PRESIDENT in europe that got overthrthrown. Him and his wife were put in a prison outdoor recreation area. They did not know they was to be executed. They were;s runnin like scared chickens to escape bullets. It not work. Like MUSSO and wife.
This what TRUMP POS and family deserve.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2024, 12:32:39 AM »
What the ODDS when that fake band ad come off POS DRAFT DODGERS ear.
Will it last until election day.
I was at VA today on follow-up for me left EYEBALL. Got hit as usual by some homeless VET. He in wheelchair and got one leg wrapped in bandage. JOHN FRANK ARMY walkin by. The guy say,s can you help. I say;s you need help. He goes and he much younger. I need to eat. I say;s there a FOOD PANTRY here. He goes: I got it. Take a look. I need somethin to eat before me hit home. I gives him a $10.00. In the last year I'M down about $150.00. It;s fine. I help out me fellow VETS that not have a lot.
I will also add. Gettin off a landin chopper,was hit by MORTOR. Justed missed me losin me right eyeball. Missed by a fraction of inch. Got stiches from me ricght eyeball all the way to meeese right ear. Thats life in NAM. And I got stiched up and did not get this PUFFED UP bandage like HERO BOY. And again,just so you QUEERS know. All this SHIT is common years ago. Part of life back then. But that OK for us. TRUMP gets flea bitten and he will wear a bandage for months.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2024, 01:10:54 AM »
And JOHN FRANK ARMY will also add. POLITICIANS are ASSHOLES. For some reason they think they better than any private citizen. They actually a FUCKIN JOKE. They love what they think is superiority. Just take a look at.COMER, JUNGLE JIm, BOEBERT, GAETZ, MARJORIE, and I could go on and on. These SHITS do nothin. JUNGLE been in CONGRESS for 17 years. He has never had a bill introduced that passed. Surprized that HULK did not mention this PRICK in his crazy speech. You gotta like that fight between GAETZ and Mc;CARTHY yesterday. Mc,CARTHY gonna get GATEZ. That boy a pedophile. MC.CARTHY gonna get him. MARGE is as NUTS as a REBUG can be. She elected in her districk in SOUTH CAROLINA on a premise,that all BLACKS should be SHOT on site. Then she supports TIMMY SCOTT on his upcomin marriage to a WHITE WOMEN. And again I'LL mention this. The black lady on FOX at 10AM. She against everythin. TRANS-SEX, HOMO COUPLES, but everythin fine with BLACK,WHITE relationship marriages. Because she BLACK and married to a WHITE MAN. That OK accordin to this MORON. And by the way. Take a look at her. I can see know. Can one have more make-up done when yooose on air. Hey BLACK LADY,that loves WHITE COCK. Show you true colors WITCH.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2024, 02:46:20 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will say,one last thin again for finale time.
I dooes not care if the FBI,SECRET SERVICE, HOMELAND SECURITY ,wants to come and arrest me,JOHN FRANK ARMY.
This kid was 20. I got drafted at age 21. This KID would have made a great ARMY service member. It amazin how he calculated everythin. Outsmarted everyone. I give the KID credit. He would have made a outstandin SOLDIER. But he choose his path. And JOHN FRANK ARMY not dis-agreein with it. What he did: TOOK BALLS. OTHERS would never have done it. He had his reasons,which we will never know, but one thin ,I know. REBUGS in MASS murders in their RED STATES,say the SHOOTER had MENTAL problems and they needed MENTAL HEALTH and prayers. Here they say,the kid was intelligent and we curse his motive.

JOHN FRANK ARMY say's. TOO bad the KID did not get JOB done. He tried.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2024, 09:19:15 AM »
Trump winning in 8 of 9 swing states. Live with that schmucks! LOL!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2024, 09:54:17 AM »
Can you spell dementia? ;D

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2024, 09:59:23 AM »
Bitter Truth.....sadly "John Frank Army" seems to have more mental issues that our president. Trump will win. Gas and food prices will drop. And his enemies won't be very happy! LOL!

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2024, 11:47:34 AM »
John Frank is someone's alter ego... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal