Author Topic: BIDEN OUT!!  (Read 8678 times)

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
Re: BIDEN OUT!!
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2024, 12:34:55 PM »
IS SCAMALA GONNA BE ABLE TO BLOW HER WAY AROUND PUTIN, KIN JONG UN  AND PRESIDENT XI?  THEY WILL FUCKING EAT HER ALIVE.

SHE IS A DEI CANIDATE.  STOP BEING WOKE BEFORE WE ARE ALL BROKE.
that's hilarious because between the 2 I bet Trump is the 1 most likely to  11.a 11.tb 11.htcrl Putin or that NK nutjob way before the VP would. He's the 1 sending + receiving love letters

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2024, 01:26:02 PM »
Take this crap to the correct board!  No comes to horseplop for political opinions!   tmbz1
Whether you realize it or not the outcome of the Presidential race affects horse racing in general. I totally disagree it belongs on this forum.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2024, 01:26:54 PM »
IS SCAMALA GONNA BE ABLE TO BLOW HER WAY AROUND PUTIN, KIN JONG UN  AND PRESIDENT XI?  THEY WILL FUCKING EAT HER ALIVE.

SHE IS A DEI CANIDATE.  STOP BEING WOKE BEFORE WE ARE ALL BROKE.
She really is an embarrassment to our country! Trump🇺🇸🇺🇸

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2024, 02:30:42 PM »
Mike I’m shitting my pants! 😂

I’m guessing by your comments at your age you been shitting in your pants a long time already.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2024, 02:54:47 PM »
I’m guessing by your comments at your age you been shitting in your pants a long time already.
Hey what are you gonna do shit happens! You’re very observant!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2024, 02:55:11 PM »
QUEEN HARRIS & her boss Pelosi STOOD with IRAN today against Israel! NETANYAHU'S moving speech today made it clear. Those boycotting Israel are radical Islam's useful idiots. I stand with Israel 1000%!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 02:59:14 PM by Gaagoots »

Raging pace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2024, 03:21:49 PM »
Was watching a show this morning, the man speaking follows everything in politics and said he wasn’t taking Harris or trumps side. He was very clear to say that Harris is a horrible choice for the democrats. She is so indecisive, changes her mind constantly, is by far the farthest left wing radical there is and being from California there are already things she is going to be pushing forward and that she will RUIN the United States of America. This man said you think Biden was clueless , wait till she is in charge if she wins. He said 100%, you do not want Kamala Harris as your president of the U.S.

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2024, 03:57:48 PM »
She talks about character? Willie Brown is Trump's answer. She failed her first foreign policy test today by not appearing at Netanyahu's speech. She put herself over country.  She did not want to be seen in pictures with Netanyahu. People are leaving the mess she created in California for Trump's Florida. Her record? What has she done? Supported the college protesters this year against Israel. Wants to eliminate fossil fuels which is impossible because we do not and never will have the capacity to go 100% electric with everything or else the grids will go down constantly across the country. Cackling her way to knock Trump is not a strategy. Suddenly age is now an issue for the Democrats? Up until last week it was not! Harris is pathetic and the soon to be NON-felon, when the ridiculous verdict gets overturned in a higher court OUTSIDE of New York, will win in November as KA-MA-LA's views on the issues come to light and she gets exposed.  Who cares about her gender or race? A woman in charge at the Secret Service just resigned in disgrace off a Jill Biden hire! The issue is the MESSAGE.......NOT .......the MESSENGER! 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 03:59:29 PM by wizardofoz »

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2024, 06:44:31 PM »
For all you who were ridin with biden. Get ready to SWALA WITH KAMALA

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2024, 08:37:51 PM »
Was watching a show this morning, the man speaking follows everything in politics and said he wasn’t taking Harris or trumps side. He was very clear to say that Harris is a horrible choice for the democrats. She is so indecisive, changes her mind constantly, is by far the farthest left wing radical there is and being from California there are already things she is going to be pushing forward and that she will RUIN the United States of America. This man said you think Biden was clueless , wait till she is in charge if she wins. He said 100%, you do not want Kamala Harris as your president of the U.S.
She really is clueless let's not forget Montel Williams in the threesome!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2024, 08:38:24 PM »
She talks about character? Willie Brown is Trump's answer. She failed her first foreign policy test today by not appearing at Netanyahu's speech. She put herself over country.  She did not want to be seen in pictures with Netanyahu. People are leaving the mess she created in California for Trump's Florida. Her record? What has she done? Supported the college protesters this year against Israel. Wants to eliminate fossil fuels which is impossible because we do not and never will have the capacity to go 100% electric with everything or else the grids will go down constantly across the country. Cackling her way to knock Trump is not a strategy. Suddenly age is now an issue for the Democrats? Up until last week it was not! Harris is pathetic and the soon to be NON-felon, when the ridiculous verdict gets overturned in a higher court OUTSIDE of New York, will win in November as KA-MA-LA's views on the issues come to light and she gets exposed.  Who cares about her gender or race? A woman in charge at the Secret Service just resigned in disgrace off a Jill Biden hire! The issue is the MESSAGE.......NOT .......the MESSENGER!
I couldn't agree with you more!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2024, 08:38:40 PM »
For all you who were ridin with biden. Get ready to SWALA WITH KAMALA
tmbz1

Mohawk mac

• Top Claimer
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2024, 05:15:49 AM »

THIS!  While it is true that Trump is seriously flawed, he does have a big upside.  Harris is a completely useless piece of shit who would make the USA even more of a woke joke than Biden did.  Seriously, anyone who truly believes she is good at anything but sucking dick, cackling and spewing word salad is delusional.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2024, 05:48:41 AM »
 tmbz1
THIS!  While it is true that Trump is seriously flawed, he does have a big upside.  Harris is a completely useless piece of shit who would make the USA even more of a woke joke than Biden did.  Seriously, anyone who truly believes she is good at anything but sucking dick, cackling and spewing word salad is delusional.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2024, 08:03:41 AM »
QUEEN HARRIS & her boss Pelosi STOOD with IRAN today against Israel! NETANYAHU'S moving speech today made it clear. Those boycotting Israel are radical Islam's useful idiots. I stand with Israel 1000%!

What are you talking about?  Netanyahu is meeting with both Biden and Harris today in the White House.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal