Author Topic: BIDEN OUT!!  (Read 8679 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: BIDEN OUT!!
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2024, 11:03:36 PM »
Funny Funny!
You would just call facts BS.
Again I'll ask you what has Kamala Harris accomplished as vice president she was in charge of the borders and look at the fucking mess idiot!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2024, 11:05:05 PM »
How about what he didn't accomplish....... ....

War!

Shouldn't war help an economy? 

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2024, 11:13:56 PM »
Again I'll ask you what has Kamala Harris accomplished as vice president she was in charge of the borders and look at the fucking mess idiot!

Let's not forget that there was a bipartisan bill to hire more border agents and many measures worked on by the Republican Senator of Oklahoma. It would have curbed a shitload of illegals coming in but Trump had his underlings kill it so he could come up with a bill.

So she cannot get all the blame.

The border has been a clusterfuck for decades.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2024, 11:20:08 PM »
Let's not forget that there was a bipartisan bill to hire more border agents and many measures worked on by the Republican Senator of Oklahoma. It would have curbed a shitload of illegals coming in but Trump had his underlings kill it so he could come up with a bill.

So she cannot get all the blame.

The border has been a clusterfuck for decades.
Kamala Harris made a shit show out of the fucking border are you kidding me she went there once! There are millions pouring into our country and she sat on her hands.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2024, 11:37:54 PM »
And yet the Jew's are mostly liberals. Go figure!

Biden has stuck his neck out for Bibi and Israel over and over and Bibi leaves him out to dry at every step. If Bibi was half the person Biden is he would step down for the good of his country. He is just hanging on for himself, his unpopularity in Israel is at an all time high. You know nothing about Israeli politics.  The only reason he came here was to try to make Biden look bad and help Trump.

American and Israeli Jews dislike Bibi , his job approval is at 32 percent there. Stick to something you know about like racism and misogyny.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2024, 11:43:00 PM »
Biden has stuck his neck out for Bibi and Israel over and over and Bibi leaves him out to dry at every step. If Bibi was half the person Biden is he would step down for the good of his country. He is just hanging on for himself, his unpopularity in Israel is at an all time high. You know nothing about Israeli politics.  The only reason he came here was to try to make Biden look bad and help Trump.

American and Israeli Jews dislike Bibi , his job approval is at 32 percent there. Stick to something you know about like racism and misogyny.
Be very afraid Gaagoots. Rabbi Fullofshit has spoken.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2024, 11:48:24 PM »

So what I said isn’t true?  Bibi is a convicted criminal like Trump. Two people with zero ethics.  Speaker Johnson invited him why didn’t he greet him. Biden has done so much for Israel and most Jews recognize this short of the orthodox. At last check Bibi continues to wage a war against world opinion and his country’s best interest. Yes the war was justified but hehas not got the hostages back and has zero end game.  Hamas and him need each other for survival.
Ps if your go to guy on horseplop is an unabashed racist you might ask yourself why?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 11:56:56 PM by The Unstable »

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2024, 12:04:20 AM »

So what I said isn’t true?  Bibi is a convicted criminal like Trump. Two people with zero ethics.  Speaker Johnson invited him why didn’t he greet him. Biden has done so much for Israel and most Jews recognize this short of the orthodox. At last check Bibi continues to wage a war against world opinion and his country’s best interest. Hamas and him need each other for survival.
Ps if your go to guy on horseplop is an unabashed racist you might ask yourself why?
Sorry Rabbi Fullofhate, I have no go to guy here or anywhere for that matter.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2024, 12:33:43 AM »
Sorry Rabbi Fullofhate, I have no go to guy here or anywhere for that matter.

I don’t call anyone out except the racist Gagoots. I don’t hate him just pointing out the obvious . Lastly I’m not Jewish nor a Rabbi though I play one on TV.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2024, 08:48:16 AM »
I don’t call anyone out except the racist Gagoots. I don’t hate him just pointing out the obvious . Lastly I’m not Jewish nor a Rabbi though I play one on TV.
I can deal with gaagoots being a cheap, common, backwards racist. What's most unappealing about him is his tone and his sandbagging
He literally reiterates Hannity talking points then tells people he perceives to be liberal as "...watching CNN or Maddow". Typical Trump like deflection.
He asks whatever did Biden (and now Kamala) ever do, as if being DA, AG of our largest state with an economy of 25% value of overall US economy, then Senator, then VP, as nothing. Biden was the youngest person ever to win a Senate seat at the time (29?). He served faithfully, passed more than his fair share of legislation, worked in a bipartisan manner, etc.
Everything about these types is deflection,  mixed with every accusation is a confession 
Trump FAILED to build the wall
Trump never got Mexico to chip in a single peso 
Trump separated infants from their mothers
Trump was so toxic he cost the GOP the House in '18; senate in '20; WH too
Passing tax cuts for the Super wealthy was his only big deal.
Historians rank Trump in the bottom 3 POTUS of all time.

His incompetence killed tens of thousands of Americans during COVID because he couldn't stand not being the center of attention at the health briefings.
Face facts: Trump was a,shitty businessman who bankrupted his companies 5-6x after taking $400 million + of his daddy's fortune for himself.
He was neck deep in slime with Epstein (yep Clinton and Prince Andrew too probably).
He finger banged a woman in a department store against her will
He would creep around backstage at Miss Teen USA as the contestants were undressing 

He's pond scum.
If you guys loved GOP politics more than Trump himself, Nikki Haley/Crenshaw ticket would cruise to victory.

Now depending on who the VP chooses to run alongside her the bloated orange skeeve is up against it.
38k in new voters signed up yesterday  ...all under 40. Mostly women. Not looking good for the Depends wearing Donald J Trump.

P.S. in case any of you are 4chan conspiracy fans, the tech bros have just as much reason to see Trump gone as anyone because they are drooling for JP Mandel.  I mean JD Vance to move up. Trump better keep ducking.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2024, 09:58:39 AM »
Mike I’m shitting my pants! 😂

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2024, 09:59:31 AM »
I can deal with gaagoots being a cheap, common, backwards racist. What's most unappealing about him is his tone and his sandbagging
He literally reiterates Hannity talking points then tells people he perceives to be liberal as "...watching CNN or Maddow". Typical Trump like deflection.
He asks whatever did Biden (and now Kamala) ever do, as if being DA, AG of our largest state with an economy of 25% value of overall US economy, then Senator, then VP, as nothing. Biden was the youngest person ever to win a Senate seat at the time (29?). He served faithfully, passed more than his fair share of legislation, worked in a bipartisan manner, etc.
Everything about these types is deflection,  mixed with every accusation is a confession 
Trump FAILED to build the wall
Trump never got Mexico to chip in a single peso 
Trump separated infants from their mothers
Trump was so toxic he cost the GOP the House in '18; senate in '20; WH too
Passing tax cuts for the Super wealthy was his only big deal.
Historians rank Trump in the bottom 3 POTUS of all time.

His incompetence killed tens of thousands of Americans during COVID because he couldn't stand not being the center of attention at the health briefings.
Face facts: Trump was a,shitty businessman who bankrupted his companies 5-6x after taking $400 million + of his daddy's fortune for himself.
He was neck deep in slime with Epstein (yep Clinton and Prince Andrew too probably).
He finger banged a woman in a department store against her will
He would creep around backstage at Miss Teen USA as the contestants were undressing 

He's pond scum.
If you guys loved GOP politics more than Trump himself, Nikki Haley/Crenshaw ticket would cruise to victory.

Now depending on who the VP chooses to run alongside her the bloated orange skeeve is up against it.
38k in new voters signed up yesterday  ...all under 40. Mostly women. Not looking good for the Depends wearing Donald J Trump.

P.S. in case any of you are 4chan conspiracy fans, the tech bros have just as much reason to see Trump gone as anyone because they are drooling for JP Mandel.  I mean JD Vance to move up. Trump better keep ducking.
Why are you copying pasting off of liberal websites? Can’t you think on your own 2 feet?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2024, 10:00:38 AM »
Take this crap to the correct board!  No comes to horseplop for political opinions!   tmbz1

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2024, 12:09:41 PM »
Take this crap to the correct board!  No comes to horseplop for political opinions!   tmbz1

Agree. Had enough of these trailer park politcal commentators.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2024, 12:16:03 PM »
IS SCAMALA GONNA BE ABLE TO BLOW HER WAY AROUND PUTIN, KIN JONG UN  AND PRESIDENT XI?  THEY WILL FUCKING EAT HER ALIVE.

SHE IS A DEI CANIDATE.  STOP BEING WOKE BEFORE WE ARE ALL BROKE.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal