Author Topic: BIDEN OUT!!  (Read 8918 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
BIDEN OUT!!
« on: July 21, 2024, 02:44:00 PM »
I was hoping he would stay in and get his ass handed to him along with his cackling dummy!

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
Re: BIDEN OUT!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2024, 02:51:27 PM »
That’s to
Bad . She’s dumb as a box of rocks . Clown 🤡 VP

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2024, 02:58:36 PM »
That’s to
Bad . She’s dumb as a box of rocks . Clown 🤡 VP
This will be interesting! I’m thinking, Hillary since the cackler is too stupid to become president.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2024, 03:10:29 PM »
Sorry but I'm never voting for the guy who is now the OLDEST ever to seek nomination for president.
Unless Bernie throws his yarmulke in the ring, Trump seems old as the hills now...and getting older by the day.
Of course we don't know his medical condition, just like we don't have the report from his owie last week he got from that screwed up young MAAGAT. What's Trump hiding about his medical situation? Hmm?
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2024, 03:23:18 PM »
Biden is leaving us with $2-3 trillion yearly deficits, open borders, gargantuan costs and security issues on the millions who came through the borders and a world on fire!! THANKS JOE!

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2024, 03:24:39 PM »
Sorry but I'm never voting for the guy who is now the OLDEST ever to seek nomination for president.
Unless Bernie throws his yarmulke in the ring, Trump seems old as the hills now...and getting older by the day.
Of course we don't know his medical condition, just like we don't have the report from his owie last week he got from that screwed up young MAAGAT. What's Trump hiding about his medical situation? Hmm?

Did you see his batshit crazy speech yesterday? Look, everyone is entitled to vote for who they want. That's the way it works, but If I was voting Trump, I wouldn't tell anyone because the guy is insane.  I don't care for Kamala Harris but she needs to attack the shit out of Trump as a former prosecutor to have any chance at all.  One thing I would bet on is she would wipe the floor with him in a debate but that is as far as it goes.  There are many better candidates than her but the Democrats have effed this up so I would give her about a 20 percent chance at the moment. 

The abortion thing alone should hurt Trump along with this 2025 shit which is straight out of the authoritarian playbook.  That shit is batshit crazy like the person who knows all about 2025 and is going to implement it.

Rick Wilson says Trump is very upset Biden is not running.  Time will tell

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2024, 03:28:55 PM »
Biden is leaving us with $2-3 trillion yearly deficits, open borders, gargantuan costs and security issues on the millions who came through the borders and a world on fire!! THANKS JOE!
no one ran up our national debt more than Donald J Trump - nobody. 4.7 trillion pre COVID; 3+ trillion more during  - including a disastrous PPP program that was a giant fraud scheme.
Our southern border has the lowest number of crossings in more than 6 years at present.
The US is not currently at war with anyone.

The match-up now appears to be the prosecutor vs a convicted felon.
Good luck  tmbz1

firhill

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2024, 03:36:51 PM »

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2024, 03:46:37 PM »
no one ran up our national debt more than Donald J Trump - nobody. 4.7 trillion pre COVID; 3+ trillion more during  - including a disastrous PPP program that was a giant fraud scheme.
Our southern border has the lowest number of crossings in more than 6 years at present.

Good luck  tmbz1
Stop watching MSNBC! Then stop listening to Rachel Maddow! Pure bullshit

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2024, 03:48:34 PM »
Did you see his batshit crazy speech yesterday? Look, everyone is entitled to vote for who they want. That's the way it works, but If I was voting Trump, I wouldn't tell anyone because the guy is insane.  I don't care for Kamala Harris but she needs to attack the shit out of Trump as a former prosecutor to have any chance at all.  One thing I would bet on is she would wipe the floor with him in a debate but that is as far as it goes.  There are many better candidates than her but the Democrats have effed this up so I would give her about a 20 percent chance at the moment. 

The abortion thing alone should hurt Trump along with this 2025 shit which is straight out of the authoritarian playbook.  That shit is batshit crazy like the person who knows all about 2025 and is going to implement it.

Rick Wilson says Trump is very upset Biden is not running.  Time will tell
You bought up a good point that I’m worried about, the abortion issue other than that I think President Trump is Home Free.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2024, 03:49:22 PM »

Good luck  tmbz1

With all due respect the 34 felony convictions are normally prosecuted as misdemeanors within a timeline. That timeline was passed years ago so those charges should be beyond the date they can be prosecuted, however, the #3 prosecutor in the Biden DOJ decided to leave his job for a big demotion and cut in pay to help Bragg resurrect the charges and boost them to felony charges, it will all be reversed on appeal.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2024, 03:56:00 PM »
Only one old geezer with cognitive issues left in the race.  I always thought both were too old to be Pesident.  Old bone spurs almost as incoherent as Biden.  Just say no to the old geezers in both parties. 
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2024, 03:56:44 PM »
You bought up a good point that I’m worried about, the abortion issue other than that I think President Trump is Home Free.

That issue is for the uninformed useful idiot voters. The Supreme court reversed Roe vs Wade and left individual abortion laws to the states, a state like NY can keep the same abortion rules they had before Roe vs Wade was reversed. The court decided that individual states make their own rules effectively taking the decision out of the Federal Gov't hands.
Did anyone actually ever see a late stage abortion? gruesome.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2024, 04:01:41 PM »
Can someone explain to me why Jewish voters almost always vote Democratic?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2024, 04:03:47 PM »
Can someone explain to me why Jewish voters almost always vote Democratic?
Good point!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    Today at 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal