Author Topic: BIDEN OUT!!  (Read 8877 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: BIDEN OUT!!
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2024, 07:25:10 PM »
Kamala is the worst Candidate that either side could put up.
As far as abortion goes, far left women are the only women that will vote on that issue.
The rest of us women, know it's our responsibility to prevent pregnancy, if we don't want to have a baby.
Majority of women want lower costs at the gas pumps, grocery stores, utility bills, etc. That's what most women will be voting for.
Interesting how the Obamas and the Clintons are not endorsing Kamala Harris so far.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2024, 07:29:36 PM »
Not the orthodox. Can you explain why almost all racists like Gagoots support Trump
Could you please explain who burnt Ferguson Missouri to the ground? Who’s doing all the looting at the shopping mall throughout the country? Why can’t you walk through the city at night because of white people you fucking moron.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2024, 08:11:17 PM »
Put this into your fuckinpacket. If I see TRUMP wearin afake band-aid again.,=. The whole WORLD is watchin this ASSHOLE trying to SCRAM . LOOK AT ME: ME EAR is BLOWN OFF. The FUC has no idea what it like with a somewhat injurey. Nice to see FAT BOY, doin his best for SYMPATHY. His injury is NOTHIN. But let FAT BOY,DRAFT DODGER keep on complainin. I ALMOST DIED. TOO BAD YOU DID NOT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2024, 08:17:06 PM »
And I willsay this again: Gettin off chopper under fire and I almost lost ME EYEBALL by MORTOR FIRE. BUT yoooousse all LOVE the SHIT FUC TRUMP.
Imight add. YOU QUEERS LOVE this FUC. Hea stain on society. But you young PRICKS no nothin about LIFE. YOUUUSE people are TOOOO STUPID to no anythin.

firhill

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2024, 08:43:01 PM »
But let FAT BOY,DRAFT DODGER keep on complainin. I ALMOST DIED. TOO BAD YOU DID NOT.

^^This^^

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2024, 09:23:29 PM »
U forgot the part where Republicans want a total Federal Ban which would eff the states

The Supreme court has ruled on this and it is highly unlikely they will reverse their decision anytime in the near future. Anyone with standing needs only to appeal such an attempt at a federal ban to have it squashed regardless of what CNN or MSNBC says.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2024, 09:24:40 PM »
^^This^^
You really have no class I'm beginning to think you're either Eric Mollor, Austin Gilbert or that other piece of dog shit Ross Cohen.

All three classless pieces of shit that owe everybody money and they all have one thing in common they are pathological liars that abuse horses.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2024, 09:25:07 PM »
The Supreme court has ruled on this and it is highly unlikely they will reverse their decision anytime in the near future. Anyone with standing needs only to appeal such an attempt at a federal ban to have it squashed regardless of what CNN or MSNBC says.
tmbz1

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2024, 09:36:42 PM »
John Frank Army, you are boring us. Get some new material!

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2024, 10:00:05 PM »
Maybe you have the answer. Why are most Jewish voters Democratic?

Whats your theory?

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2024, 10:15:24 PM »
Kamala is the worst Candidate that either side could put up.
As far as abortion goes, far left women are the only women that will vote on that issue.
The rest of us women, know it's our responsibility to prevent pregnancy, if we don't want to have a baby.
Majority of women want lower costs at the gas pumps, grocery stores, utility bills, etc. That's what most women will be voting for.

This has to be one of the dumbest takes on Horseplop ever and that’s saying a lot.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2024, 10:40:06 PM »
Whats your theory?
No idea. That is why I asked.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2024, 11:09:35 PM »
Put this into your fuckinpacket. If I see TRUMP wearin afake band-aid again.,=. The whole WORLD is watchin this ASSHOLE trying to SCRAM . LOOK AT ME: ME EAR is BLOWN OFF. The FUC has no idea what it like with a somewhat injurey. Nice to see FAT BOY, doin his best for SYMPATHY. His injury is NOTHIN. But let FAT BOY,DRAFT DODGER keep on complainin. I ALMOST DIED. TOO BAD YOU DID NOT.
Huh?

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2024, 11:53:32 PM »
Can someone explain to me why Jewish voters almost always vote Democratic?

I have read moronic comments but this may be the biggest lie yet. Clearly neither idiot Gaagoots or yourself have any idea what you are talking about. What book of facts did you find this crap? There are millions of Jewish people who are die hard Republicans. Perhaps more Jewish people lean Democrat but that is just conjecture. It would be helpful if you guys want to express an opinion at least have some semblance of facts on your side.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2024, 11:57:20 PM »
This has to be one of the dumbest takes on Horseplop ever and that’s saying a lot.

Oh really? Then what the fuck are your ovaries saying?
Unless you're a woman, you have no idea how we decide to cast our ballot.
Common everyday issues that effect us and our families daily, are what it comes down to.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    Today at 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal