Author Topic: TVG account suspension  (Read 1344 times)

Rdp066

• NW-1
TVG account suspension
« on: July 21, 2024, 09:14:21 PM »
Please be advised that if you make any derogatory comments about the TVG on air scumbags, TVG will suspend your account and not take your bets.  I wrote in complaining about that total douche bag, Todd Schrop, and the managers decided to bar me from wagering after expressing my opinion on his constant rants about the Pick 4, Pick 5, etc.  Do not criticize anyone there since your wagering dollar won't be accepted.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: TVG account suspension
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2024, 06:03:14 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will say this: ASSUUUMMMIN it TRUE.
SCHRUP is a total FUCKIN IDIOT MORON. Can not imagine what fuckin JOB this shit could ever obtain out of horseracin. I member when he had DOLUCA shit canned from TVG,MOCKIN the FUC out of a former major league b-ball player. And I will say this: That TVG line-up is a JOKE. They all SUCK. You would think that handicappin and watchin previous races that they handicapped, they could member anythin. But they can't. MEMBER THIS: I get you bashin this NIT WIT FUC. And I agree. BIG TALK,like all them ASSHOLES on TVG. They need to fire everyone on that network and start fresh.

luker2453

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 08:33:34 PM »
John Frank, somehow I swam through your remedial English to catch your drift.  Yeah, the announcers and on air people do not excel, but let's get it right, it is now FanDuel TV, and all they care about is getting the revenue from sports betting, horse racing is inconsequential to them.

In It Deep

• 4 claimer
  • Balls Deep....
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2024, 08:39:06 PM »
What did he say?
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2024, 12:41:59 AM »
Please be advised that if you make any derogatory comments about the TVG on air scumbags, TVG will suspend your account and not take your bets.  I wrote in complaining about that total douche bag, Todd Schrop, and the managers decided to bar me from wagering after expressing my opinion on his constant rants about the Pick 4, Pick 5, etc.  Do not criticize anyone there since your wagering dollar won't be accepted.
How do they know when you've made a derogatory comment?

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2024, 07:15:46 PM »
How do they know when you've made a derogatory comment?

When you email them with a nasty comment.  Looks like mine wasn’t nasty enough.  I’ll try again.

Rdp066

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2024, 08:05:21 PM »
I emailed them that I thought Todd Schropp was a dick head and that nobody gives a fuck about his Pick 4 picks.  They thought that was rude and suspended my account.

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2024, 09:07:34 PM »
That sounds like a DraftKings move. All those whores on that network now promote P4s, P5s all the bets that are nonwinnable for the common player. Draftkings pockets all those lousy bets they give out. $36 pick 4s--and all lose by the second race. They never give out exactas or tris, something people can hit. I wish they kept track of all those nitwits' picks. All negative balances for sure.

Rdp066

• NW-1
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2024, 09:42:47 AM »
They suspended my account today after I emailed them the old saying:  "The truth hurts, doesn't it"?  I will have to find another betting platform to bet on.  The mute button is constantly on when I watch that station since all they care about is Pick 3s, 4s 5s and Pick 6s.  If they had the balls, they would post their ROI at the end of the month.  It must amount to thousands in losses since those assholes win about once a year.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal