Author Topic: Kamala Harris Will Kick Trump’s Ass  (Read 8398 times)

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
Re: Kamala Harris Will Kick Trump’s Ass
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2024, 12:22:28 PM »
nothing like an approval rating in the 30% area.  nice DEI CHOICE.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2024, 03:24:45 PM »
Funny to see all the MAGA types in here resort to childish name calling, misogynistic remarks about the next president, and febrile attempts to justify the old orange man now that he is the old man in the room.  Cry babies cry…..the chicken has come home to roost.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2024, 04:39:50 PM »
scamala harris has a 30% approval rating  now she is the next best thing? because she is with in margin of error. she slept her way to the top  starting with down town willy brown. she is a hero not because she is good at her job, she is a hero beacuse democrats are losing.
 scamala also has a 92% turnover rate for her staff in 3.5 years.  thats impressive.  there are 5 people left who originally were on her staff. 

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2024, 04:46:58 PM »
scamala harris has a 30% approval rating  now she is the next best thing? because she is with in margin of error. she slept her way to the top  starting with down town willy brown. she is a hero not because she is good at her job, she is a hero beacuse democrats are losing.
 scamala also has a 92% turnover rate for her staff in 3.5 years.  thats impressive.  there are 5 people left who originally were on her staff.

Take a look at Trump’s record about his fidelity to each of his wives!  Rumor has it that he “CHEATED” on each of his wives at least once!  You forgot about Trump hanging out with Epstein and Maxwell!
Please look before you leap on how others handle their lives!
Thanks for posting!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2024, 04:49:27 PM »

Hey Jenny $100+ million in donations plus 38,000 new volunteers overnight adds up to a much better approval rating than you are portraying. Whether you want to admit it or not we now have a real dogfight in front of us. I’m betting that age, intelligence and experience will prevail come November. I also predict Trump will regret picking JD Vance, who trashed Trump time and again when Trump first ran. There is no way any Dem is going to let go of this during the campaign.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2024, 04:50:52 PM »

Many of Trump's x staff are in jail and/or writing books negative to Trump.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2024, 04:56:40 PM »
Many of Trump's x staff are in jail and/or writing books negative to Trump.

Certain people just don’t see/reality about the criminals, et al in Trump World including Trump himself!  SO SAD!

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2024, 05:05:30 PM »
Keep dismissing Kamala at your own risk.  She is more then competent speaker, former Senator and prosecuter.  55 percent of this country does not want Trump, many just want to move past his era. Biden was at 45 percent still a week ago and he couldn't make a coherant argument.   I think MAGA loses, super bigly in popular vote and likely the election too.
She will beat Trump. She was a top prosecutor and can shut his constant stream of BS and lies in an instant. I couldn't vote for Biden but can certainly vote for Harris. I bet she'd kick fatass one-ear 80-year-old Trump's ass if it came down to that.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2024, 05:42:05 PM »
Vegas odds have Trump in a landslide 71%

In the election of 2024 or the UFC battle between Kamala vs Trump?
Please specify which one!
Thanx for posting.

Charamar Mellow

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2024, 06:20:37 PM »
"So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time — and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future."

"So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong."

Answers to questions she knew in advance.  Quite an orator.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don’t.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2024, 06:27:52 PM »
Vegas odds have Trump in a landslide 71%

I’d like to  see that data

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2024, 06:46:24 PM »
I’d like to  see that data

Look who posted this information!!

Enough said!!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2024, 07:25:36 PM »
hmm, wait, just so i am clear some folks think that "border patrol" harris getting elected is a good thing for the well being of the country

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2024, 07:56:51 PM »
hmm, wait, just so i am clear some folks think that "border patrol" harris getting elected is a good thing for the well being of the country

It's not surprising here. Not long ago I started a thread " Horseplop has become a roach nest of liberal democrats ".

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2024, 08:08:04 PM »
Hey Jenny $100+ million in donations plus 38,000 new volunteers overnight adds up to a much better approval rating than you are portraying. Whether you want to admit it or not we now have a real dogfight in front of us. I’m betting that age, intelligence and experience will prevail come November. I also predict Trump will regret picking JD Vance, who trashed Trump time and again when Trump first ran. There is no way any Dem is going to let go of this during the campaign.

The donations are not all from American Citizens rallying behind her.

ActBlue money laundering scheme, $20 million from Johann Georg Wyss known as Hansjörg Wyss, born 19 September 1935, a Swiss billionaire, and was broken down into over 1,600,000 donations across 400,000 donors.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal