Author Topic: Kamala Harris Will Kick Trump’s Ass  (Read 8409 times)

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
Re: Kamala Harris Will Kick Trump’s Ass
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2024, 08:22:15 PM »
The donations are not all from American Citizens rallying behind her.

ActBlue money laundering scheme, $20 million from Johann Georg Wyss known as Hansjörg Wyss, born 19 September 1935, a Swiss billionaire, and was broken down into over 1,600,000 donations across 400,000 donors.
And just where may we check this out?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2024, 09:12:16 PM »
The donations are not all from American Citizens rallying behind her.

ActBlue money laundering scheme, $20 million from Johann Georg Wyss known as Hansjörg Wyss, born 19 September 1935, a Swiss billionaire, and was broken down into over 1,600,000 donations across 400,000 donors.

Cash is king!
Can you prove that is a money laundering scheme?
Look at Trump's past about monetary (financial) schemes!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2024, 09:53:38 PM »
Vegas odds have Trump in a landslide 71%
There are no true Vegas Odds as you can't bet on a Political Race in the USA.  There is an overseas organization that put Trump at 1 to 2 and Harris at 11 to 4.  IMO they are nuts .. Whether she wins or not 11 to 4 is a huge overlay.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2024, 10:31:57 PM »
There are no true Vegas Odds as you can't bet on a Political Race in the USA.  There is an overseas organization that put Trump at 1 to 2 and Harris at 11 to 4.  IMO they are nuts .. Whether she wins or not 11 to 4 is a huge overlay.

look who made this post and its credibility!
enough said!

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2024, 12:00:06 PM »
Take a look at Trump’s record about his fidelity to each of his wives!  Rumor has it that he “CHEATED” on each of his wives at least once!  You forgot about Trump hanging out with Epstein and Maxwell!
Please look before you leap on how others handle their lives!
Thanks for posting!

I DONT CARE WHO HE BONES. I CARE ABOUT OUR LIVES BEING MUCH BETTER AS THEY WERE WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2024, 12:05:05 PM »
Hey Jenny $100+ million in donations plus 38,000 new volunteers overnight adds up to a much better approval rating than you are portraying. Whether you want to admit it or not we now have a real dogfight in front of us. I’m betting that age, intelligence and experience will prevail come November. I also predict Trump will regret picking JD Vance, who trashed Trump time and again when Trump first ran. There is no way any Dem is going to let go of this during the campaign.

SURE SHE IS DOING WELL IN THIS HONEY MOON PERIOD.  HER RECORD AND MOUTH WILL GET IN THE WAY JUST AS IT DID IN 2016. SHE WITHHELD EVIDENCE FROM A MAN ON DEATH ROW UNTIL SHE WAS FORCED TO HAND IT OVER. TOTALLY SCREWED THE POOCH ON THE BORDER WHEN JOE GAVE THAT TO HER AS HER SPECIAL PROJECT. WANTS TO TAKE AWAY PEOPLES PRIVATE HEALTHCARE. SO WE CAN WAIT MONTH IF NOT YEARS TO GET STUFF DONE. 
JOE WAS WAY MORE TO THE RIGHT THAN PEOPLE THINK. JUST WAIT TIL YOU SEE HOW FAR LEFT SCAMALA REALLY IS.
OH YEA ALSO DEFUND THE POLICE AND BAIL OUT RIOTERS IN MINNESOTA AFTER THAT GUY DIED ON THE STREET OF AN OVERDOSE.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2024, 12:06:18 PM »

LAST I SEEN WAS OVER SEAS  KAMALA WAS +260 TO WIN

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2024, 12:13:53 PM »
ALSO THE REPUBLICANS WILL TAKE THIS TO COURT HAVING TO DO WITH THE FUNDS.  IT MAY GET THROWN OUT BUT THEY WILL STILL HAVE TO FIGHT IT.
BASICALLY THE DEMOCRAT BRASS SAID WE DONT CARE WHO ANYONEONE VOTED FOR. YOUR VOTES DOT MATTER.  WE WILL DO WHAT WE WANT. PUT UP THE CANIDATE WE WANT.  WHEN IS HER CORRONATION? HOLD SPECIAL PRIMARY TO GET HER NOMINATED CORRECTLY  BY THE PEOPLE.

ALSO I HEAR NOT SURE HOW TRU THIS IS BUT THERE CAN BE 16 STATES WHERE SHE CANT GET ON THE BALLOT LEGALLY. WE WILL SEE HOW THIS GOES. ALSO THERE IS A CHANCE THEY WILL HAVE BOTH JOE AND KAMALA ON THE SAME BALLOT. IF THATS THE CASE SOME HIGH DEMOCRATS SAY A VOTE FOR BIDEN WILL COUNT FOR HARRIS.
THEY ARE CHANGING THE RULES AGAIN THIS ELECTION YEAR JUST LIKE THEY DID DURING COVID.
 P.A. CHANGED ELECTION LAWS ILLEGALY DURING COVID.  SO WHY NOT RINSE AND REPEAT.  RULES FOR THEE BUT NOT FOR ME.

BOTTOM LINE THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED. WHEN THERE IS MONEY INVOLVED PEOPLE CHEAT.  LOTS OF MONEY AT STAKE FOR LOTS OF PEOPLE IN GOV.  THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES.

SAY NO TO SCAMALA.   MONTEL KICKED HER TO THE CURB SO CAN WE.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2024, 12:36:18 PM »
She must give one heck of a bj though, from nowhere to the white house.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2024, 12:43:12 PM »
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY
FIRST TIME IN HISTORY THAT BOTH CANIDATES HAVE TAKEN SHOTS TO THE FACE...

Mrpick5

• 4 claimer
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2024, 11:57:57 AM »
And abortion rights and gun control are big winners.
Referring to gun control. How about enforcing the 100 million laws already in the books? How about holding offenders accountable for their actions? And do you have any clue how bad Biden/Harris economics policy’s are draining the average American? Let me clue you in on just credit card debt. It’s over 1 trillion dollars for the first time ever. I don’t really care for some of Trump’s language at times. But. The reality is. I was better off when he was president. Especially financially. I am a small business owner. And my democratic governor locked my state down for almost a year and crushed many others like me. I’m sorry. But I watched my staff and people suffer because of the control freak Dems. I was threatened with arrest if I left my home without a face diaper. Which your liberal Dr. Fauci admitted recently social distancing and mask wearing was NOT Science it was made up by him. Look at today’s economy. All my wholesale costs have doubled. Some tripled. In 4 years. I have never seen such a jump in prices since Jimmy Carter was president. And the coverup of dementia Joe for the past 4 years is awful. The media is complicit in this mess. 8 straight years of 24/7 coverage of demonizing Trump and anyone who voted or even mentions his name. That is why today’s society is so divided and toxic. I never dreamed I would live to see laws passed where school districts are now lying to parents about their children. Btw. I was born and raised in a liberal Dem family.

Kirbys Ace

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2024, 12:40:25 PM »
    I’m moving to Russia

Wear your mittens
Back by popular demand!

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2024, 12:40:57 PM »
Referring to gun control. How about enforcing the 100 million laws already in the books? How about holding offenders accountable for their actions? And do you have any clue how bad Biden/Harris economics policy’s are draining the average American? Let me clue you in on just credit card debt. It’s over 1 trillion dollars for the first time ever. I don’t really care for some of Trump’s language at times. But. The reality is. I was better off when he was president. Especially financially. I am a small business owner. And my democratic governor locked my state down for almost a year and crushed many others like me. I’m sorry. But I watched my staff and people suffer because of the control freak Dems. I was threatened with arrest if I left my home without a face diaper. Which your liberal Dr. Fauci admitted recently social distancing and mask wearing was NOT Science it was made up by him. Look at today’s economy. All my wholesale costs have doubled. Some tripled. In 4 years. I have never seen such a jump in prices since Jimmy Carter was president. And the coverup of dementia Joe for the past 4 years is awful. The media is complicit in this mess. 8 straight years of 24/7 coverage of demonizing Trump and anyone who voted or even mentions his name. That is why today’s society is so divided and toxic. I never dreamed I would live to see laws passed where school districts are now lying to parents about their children. Btw. I was born and raised in a liberal Dem family.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2024, 08:22:53 PM »
Take a look at Trump’s record about his fidelity to each of his wives!  Rumor has it that he “CHEATED” on each of his wives at least once!  You forgot about Trump hanging out with Epstein and Maxwell!
Please look before you leap on how others handle their lives!
Thanks for posting!

What's that got to do with anything?    :P

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2024, 08:41:05 PM »
She must give one heck of a bj though, from nowhere to the white house.

And the other one who is running had to "pay-to-play" and had a 'truthful' story of the experience told to the entire world!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal