Author Topic: Moreau scratches  (Read 15425 times)

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Re: Moreau scratches
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2024, 09:58:51 AM »
I am shocked! Only Burke has won more races and money than Moreau in the last 15 years and now it is discovered that he may not be clean. This can't be true. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Mike, very few if any are 100% clean, this sucker just got caught

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2024, 10:00:26 AM »
That "prominent" Veterinarian is a POS. I happen to be a huge SBSW fan. I went to Mid Atlantic and saw SBSW just a week before he died and they didn't think he'd make it-so I shed a tear and said my goodbyes.. Yes he had cancer. He was 13 YO retired at 3. The cancer he had grew at age 13 from a small grape size to massive grape fruit size in weeks and affected his blood. He was humanely put down to stop the suffering . IN NO WAY did SBSW ever get that shit-and you really believe it caused a cancer 10 years after he retired?? SBSW was a naturally gifted horse probably the greatest SBred ever.
Hey douchebag. Firstly, I didn't post what I believed. Learn how to read jerkoff. Secondly, I didn't go to vet school therefore I wouldn't know and I can tell by your posts that you didn't either.

Third Over

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2024, 10:02:16 AM »
Buyer beware, Vetted and cleared, US Export certificate stamped, Money Transfer completed, shipped and raced for new ownership, happy owner interviewed, unlike the USA lawsuits most of Canadian civil lawsuits are tossed without cause..

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2024, 10:11:31 AM »
IMO this positive test changes everything if the new owner wants it to. 

Gasman401

• NW-1
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2024, 10:29:01 AM »
sale will be voided and moreau will get life  just saying

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2024, 10:39:31 AM »
sale will be voided and moreau will get life  just saying

10 years and $100K seemed to be what they get in similar cases. 

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2024, 10:52:43 AM »
Wonder who new trainer trainer will be..he got like 30 head...
Bottom line...who ratted him out??

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2024, 10:57:30 AM »
no one "ratted him out"
horse was tested and this time it got caught
remember that moreau does not race in a lot of stakes races so his horses dont get tested a lot, not like the agco was actually trying to catch him , we know they dont work that way

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2024, 11:18:22 AM »
no one "ratted him out"
horse was tested and this time it got caught
remember that moreau does not race in a lot of stakes races so his horses dont get tested a lot, not like the agco was actually trying to catch him , we know they dont work that way

Virtually every word of the above is incorrect. He has been tested more times this year than the next two trainers combined. The sheer number of entrants and winners ensures that is so. Moreau  and AGCO have been at war since 2013. There is no possibility that there is a hands off policy.
Moreau is very careful and trains from a gated facility. London is right. Investigators need help to get an EPO positive.
I would have no inclination to defend Moreau but nonsense doesn't help. And there are two trainers involved with Funtime and one had a huge amount to gain. Getting the loot back might be quite a task.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2024, 11:34:02 AM »
Wonder who new trainer trainer will be..he got like 30 head...
Bottom line...who ratted him out??

Lots of people don't like him.  The commission, the guy he allegedly assaulted, and anyone he keeps beating night in and night out at the track!  Endless number of possibilities.  Could be a former employee that knew what was going on and wanted pay back.

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2024, 11:45:16 AM »
To all you stupid people out there do you really think it’s just him.  The 100 top trainers in usta are using it !  If the United States would test like Canada watch all these 1:48 - 1:50. Horses start collapsing and going in 1:55

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2024, 11:45:24 AM »
Cruelty to Animals
Marginal note:Causing unnecessary suffering
445.1 (1) Every one commits an offence who

(a) wilfully causes or, being the owner, wilfully permits to be caused unnecessary pain, suffering or injury to an animal or a bird;

(b) in any manner encourages, aids or assists at the fighting or baiting of animals or birds;

(c) wilfully, without reasonable excuse, administers a poisonous or an injurious drug or substance to a domestic animal or bird or an animal or a bird wild by nature that is kept in captivity or, being the owner of such an animal or a bird, wilfully permits a poisonous or an injurious drug or substance to be administered to it;

(d) promotes, arranges, conducts, assists in, receives money for or takes part in any meeting, competition, exhibition, pastime, practice, display or event at or in the course of which captive birds are liberated by hand, trap, contrivance or any other means for the purpose of being shot when they are liberated; or

(e) being the owner, occupier or person in charge of any premises, permits the premises or any part thereof to be used for a purpose mentioned in paragraph (d).

Now if they want to get serious get the police involved..upgrade the charges for wilfully administering injurious drugs in horses system and throw him in jail. Canada Laws have upgraded abuse to animals as a felony but not as strict as US which has put it on par with murder rape or arson.

Maybe thats why Moreau never races under his name in the U.S.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2024, 12:13:35 PM »
To all you stupid people out there do you really think it’s just him.  The 100 top trainers in usta are using it !  If the United States would test like Canada watch all these 1:48 - 1:50. Horses start collapsing and going in 1:55

Not disagreeing with you...but we are talking about the one that just got caught.  The one that just sold a horse for huge money that came up positive!   tmbz1

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2024, 12:18:15 PM »
Not disagreeing with you...but we are talking about the one that just got caught.  The one that just sold a horse for huge money that came up positive!   tmbz1
dont worry, more to follow

halfinhalfout

• 4 claimer
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2024, 12:28:19 PM »
Moreau runs a big operation, he is a sharp guy....find it hard to believe he is anything more than 'the trainer of record'
Bayama Farm and Yve Filion made a big score............ ....figure it out kids

Moreau had more to lose than he had to gain

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal