Author Topic: Moreau scratches  (Read 15344 times)

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Moreau scratches
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2024, 09:56:35 PM »
And what the fuck are you? An actual expert? You are nothing but a blowhard horseman wannabe who throws around names like he is special. I bet 90% of the people you claim to know couldn't pick you out of a lineup. What's your real name bigshot?

When I claim something like you, make an accusation, state facts (and your facts are BS anyway) that requires credibility----then I'll give you my name. Until then, go call George Berkner's widow and ask her nicely if he trained Goalie Jeff. Don't worry bitch, you'll learn.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2024, 10:02:19 PM »
How the fuck would you know? I doubt you have ever even touched a horse in your life. You are nothing but bullshit. How about revealing your real name asswipe so we ALL can see how successful you are. I'll go first. My name is Michael Campbell and I live in Milford. PA. If you don't believe it, ask Dave Briggs of HRU, as he vetted me before I started posting there. OK your turn.. Your name is...

Very impressive. Did you offer to blow him too, or is that to personal? Go play with yourself bitch. Moving on.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2024, 11:03:18 PM »
Very impressive. Did you offer to blow him too, or is that to personal? Go play with yourself bitch. Moving on.
All you are is a name dropper. If you weren't so full of shit, you would give out your name but by not, I proved my point.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2024, 11:31:17 PM »
All you are is a name dropper. If you weren't so full of shit, you would give out your name but by not, I proved my point.

You proved you can jerk yourself off and like it. Go entertain yourself. Moving on. By the way, and I will type slower, it's B-E-R-K-N-E-R.....George Berkner.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2024, 11:35:08 PM »
You proved you can jerk yourself off and like it. Go entertain yourself. Moving on. By the way, and I will type slower, it's B-E-R-K-N-E-R.....George Berkner.

Georgie B was a good man so why don't you quit name dropping a dead guy.  What an asshole you are! 

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2024, 11:35:55 PM »
Georgie B was a good man so why don't you quit name dropping a dead guy.  What an asshole you are!

It wasn't name dropping. All I said was he trained Goalie Jeff. It's a statement. Pay attention.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2024, 11:38:47 PM »
Moving on. LOL. You're a D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G and Full Of S-H-I-T and you hide behind your fake name because you are a P-H-O-N-E-Y.

Mrpick5

• 4 claimer
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2024, 11:54:43 PM »
I guess I got lucky Monday evening at Mohawk. I bet on Bella Cavalla hoping the juice would kick in like the trotter in race 3. And she responded a $17.90 winner.

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2024, 04:46:05 AM »
That "prominent" Veterinarian is a POS. I happen to be a huge SBSW fan. I went to Mid Atlantic and saw SBSW just a week before he died and they didn't think he'd make it-so I shed a tear and said my goodbyes.. Yes he had cancer. He was 13 YO retired at 3. The cancer he had grew at age 13 from a small grape size to massive grape fruit size in weeks and affected his blood. He was humanely put down to stop the suffering . IN NO WAY did SBSW ever get that shit-and you really believe it caused a cancer 10 years after he retired?? SBSW was a naturally gifted horse probably the greatest SBred ever.
I don’t believe he was an EPO horse , he was possibly the best ever and passed on to his foals.  If EPO made him the horse he was I don’t see him being the dominant sire he was.

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2024, 07:49:25 AM »
There are naturally talented, one in a life time horses. changing trainers to the same horse you think the performance would stay the same..in this case, looks like a flop..
With all the money that the lasix program makes in Canada, why is there still no mandatory test??

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2024, 09:42:32 AM »
I don’t believe he was an EPO horse , he was possibly the best ever and passed on to his foals.  If EPO made him the horse he was I don’t see him being the dominant sire he was.

tmbz1

Very good point. The genetics argument is one that many experts point to when they argue drugs/no drugs. I think there will be exceptions though. How many successful stallions did Bill Robinson make? Pelling? Burke?

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2024, 10:37:17 AM »
Apparently Moreau has a fan base.says he innocent...

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2024, 10:41:49 AM »

Wait....who's offering what??? 11.lapz

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2024, 11:06:38 AM »
Apparently Moreau has a fan base.says he innocent...

Everyone in Jail is innocent. Moreau needs to be banded for life

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2024, 12:06:17 PM »
exactly - moreau wasn't even be paid a training bill.  just got the 5% - I don't see a civil suit going anywhere.  yrs ago a guy bought a honus wagner card for 5million.  it was later found out the card was trimmed.  They guy who trimmed it didn't get anything because they seen the card and inspected in before they bought it. So when is the cut off for buying a horse?  what if this positive came from two months prior and he won the meadowlands pace and come back clean in the pace?  Too many variables and had he won the M pace or been a stallion no one would say shit.  Look at perfect sting.  He just now gets a steroid positive from 3yrs ago.

It would be cost prohibitive to get a toxicology report for every prospective drug in the horses system on a potential purchase. Are you going to test for EPO, etorphine,carfentanyl, frog juice, glaucine, fentanyl, oxy, aminorex etc etc etc.it would run you into the thousands if not 10k to complete. One could argue since he hadn't had a positive by the racing regulators that he would be clean. Fact of the matter is the shit is in the horses system and there has been an intentional attempt to misrepresent the horses worth by the presence of an illegal ped regardless of whether it was Richard or Sylvain that did the injections. Any judge or jury with a registering IQ could reasonably assume that the use of DPO was to enhance its value, fraud was committed and void the contract.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal