Author Topic: Moreau scratches  (Read 15433 times)

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
Re: Moreau scratches
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2024, 12:48:06 PM »
I doubt moreau even had the horse physically in his barn much at all.  I've heard Sylvain was in there all the time needling the horse.

HarnessFan1981

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2024, 12:56:49 PM »
MOREAU,RICHARD
AGCO - MISCONDUCT PREJUDICIAL TO THE BEST INTERESTS OF RACING
AS A RESULT OF A CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS CONFIRMING THE PRESENCE OF A DRUG
COLLECTED AS PART OF THE OUT OF COMPETITIONTESTIN G PROGRAM ON JUNE 10/24.   ALL
HORSES OWNED WHOLLY OR IN PART,OR TRAINED BY MOREAU ARE INELIGIBLE TO BE ENTERED
OR RACE, BUT MAY BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER TRAINER APPROVED BY AGCO OFFICIALS.
Commission Rule Number : 6.01(C)
Date Issued : 23-Jul-2024
Violation Occurred :  at WOODBINE MOHAWK PARK horse FUNTIME BAYAMA
Suspended From 23-Jul-2024 Indefinitely (Full Suspension)

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2024, 12:57:30 PM »
How dumb to Harris look now if this is true?  He knows Moreau and his rep.  My guess would be Andrew knew and him and Moreua split a little of that purchase money with Fillion.

Sour grapes, jealousy, and resentment....com ing from a nobody who wishes they were somebody. I won't defend Harris, but your BS is very transparent. Just accuse professionals in the sport and industry of theft, fraud, and who knows what else. Maybe something did happen, but you certainly don't know.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2024, 01:00:56 PM »
That "prominent" Veterinarian is a POS. I happen to be a huge SBSW fan. I went to Mid Atlantic and saw SBSW just a week before he died and they didn't think he'd make it-so I shed a tear and said my goodbyes.. Yes he had cancer. He was 13 YO retired at 3. The cancer he had grew at age 13 from a small grape size to massive grape fruit size in weeks and affected his blood. He was humanely put down to stop the suffering . IN NO WAY did SBSW ever get that shit-and you really believe it caused a cancer 10 years after he retired?? SBSW was a naturally gifted horse probably the greatest SBred ever.

tmbz1

Armchair and internet experts making claims and stirring sh!t. Nothing more, nothing less. Move on.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2024, 01:04:48 PM »
Buyer beware, Vetted and cleared, US Export certificate stamped, Money Transfer completed, shipped and raced for new ownership, happy owner interviewed, unlike the USA lawsuits most of Canadian civil lawsuits are tossed without cause..

I am not so sure. I am not a lawyer, and unlike some people here, I don't play one on the internet. You don't think a positive test for an illegal drug is grounds for some legal action? Something? Anything? But, if it is, you don't think they can win, right?

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2024, 01:08:04 PM »
I doubt moreau even had the horse physically in his barn much at all.  I've heard Sylvain was in there all the time needling the horse.

ngc3

Do you actually have to spend time thinking up this BS or does it just come to you naturally?

Be careful, the monster is either in your closet or under your bed.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2024, 01:35:19 PM »
This has to be wrong odds on racing only uses honest trainers Dana said so

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2024, 01:42:43 PM »
  ngc3

Do you actually have to spend time thinking up this BS or does it just come to you naturally?

Be careful, the monster is either in your closet or under your bed.

You stay in the grandstand and I'll stay in the barn.  You hear rumors I hear facts.

Third Over

• Top Claimer
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2024, 02:01:29 PM »
Must return 12% of purse but It could be worse, Funtime was locked in tight in the NA Cup Final, if he woulda seen daylight he was  the WINNER.!! Moreau's problem is u cannot appeal, be granted a stay or defend your reputation,  they just hang you immediately in Canada..

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2024, 02:04:25 PM »
Must return 12% of purse but It could be worse, Funtime was locked in tight in the NA Cup Final, if he woulda seen daylight he was  the WINNER.!! Moreau's problem is u cannot appeal, be granted a stay or defend your reputation,  they just hang you immediately in Canada..
Hang Him High

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2024, 02:05:00 PM »
You stay in the grandstand and I'll stay in the barn.  You hear rumors I hear facts.

Just slowly step away from the keyboard, slowly take both arms, reach them around and behind you and with all the strength you can muster.....try and pull your head out of your ass and join everyone else here on planet Earth!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2024, 02:10:03 PM »

Automatic, without discussion. Question one, in Canada, does the horse get suspended as well? If so, would he therefore not have been eligible to drop in the box for the Meadowlands Pace? Also, purse from from the Pace elimination?

Question two.....is the horse suspended now?

My take is, the new owner should get the biggest, baddest law firm and sue Fillion, Moreau, and anyone else involved. I don't know if this is fraud, misrepresentation, or what. I can't fathom there being no grounds for a lawsuit. What could be a major issue is what tests did the buyer do when buying/vetting the horse? This is going to get hairy.

Third Over

• Top Claimer
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2024, 02:19:41 PM »
As of yesterday, Moreau is outta business, for sure Gural will suspend him, as in the case of a lawsuit, I'm sure they did their due diligence before transferring $1million, suing in Canada isn't the same as in US, the courts are not in favor of awarding $$ to high risk investors.. but I'm sure they (Pollock) will try their best.!!

gogasgoboom

• Top Claimer
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2024, 02:20:05 PM »
A couple of weeks ago Moreau was advertising for horses to train. Did some of his owners know this was coming and went elsewhere?

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2024, 02:26:34 PM »
Wonder what Harris thinks about this....maybe FB just a claimer now...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal