Author Topic: Gots to say sumthin about CRYBABIES.  (Read 1098 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Gots to say sumthin about CRYBABIES.
« on: July 26, 2024, 05:47:15 PM »
Just remarkin about ADMIN'S post. And believe me, He or she ain't referin to I.
JOHN FRANK ARMY been postin at various sites for over 35 years. Not once has he everdone: A COMPLAIN to MODERATOR at any site about other posters. Know in those years,posters have no doubt done that to JOHN FRANK ARMY,I would guess 50,000 times. ESPECIALLY, ESPN,PUBLIC HANDICAPPER, and BARN TO WIRE.
Here meeese point. Maybe because me name has been out there for years. BUT over the years and I mean years,SISSY'S with no names just like to complain constantly.
FOR GOD'S sake people please have some balls. Maybe moderators,should have a division that shows you weakless spine SHITS that constantly complain so others can see who you is,even if it your fake screen name. Everyone would like to see your #'S on complaining.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
Re: Gots to say sumthin about CRYBABIES.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2024, 08:17:14 AM »
Just remarkin about ADMIN'S post. And believe me, He or she ain't referin to I.
JOHN FRANK ARMY been postin at various sites for over 35 years. Not once has he everdone: A COMPLAIN to MODERATOR at any site about other posters. Know in those years,posters have no doubt done that to JOHN FRANK ARMY,I would guess 50,000 times. ESPECIALLY, ESPN,PUBLIC HANDICAPPER, and BARN TO WIRE.
Here meeese point. Maybe because me name has been out there for years. BUT over the years and I mean years,SISSY'S with no names just like to complain constantly.
FOR GOD'S sake people please have some balls. Maybe moderators,should have a division that shows you weakless spine SHITS that constantly complain so others can see who you is,even if it your fake screen name. Everyone would like to see your #'S on complaining.

I agree JF,
I have been posting on a few boards for decades and I never once complained to a moderator about a post. Let people speak their mind, this isn't Moscow.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 10:12:28 AM »
I am fine with Ploppers expressing their mind but this is a harness racing board. This isn’t the place for politics outside of what goes on in harness racing. There are many other outlets for members to express their political views. I would like to see our Administrator to have some balls and end the political nonsense we are inundated with every day.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2024, 09:11:02 PM »
I have never complained to anyone about any poster on this site. While I think JOHN FRANK is a schmuck, with very little writing skills, I would never take away his freedom of speech. If he wants to show his ignorance, that's fine. It does provide us with some entertainment. LOL!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal