Author Topic: AFraud recap  (Read 1404 times)

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
AFraud recap
« on: July 27, 2024, 12:32:06 AM »
Three Point BC: ALMOST 3rd!!! (sorry owners, pay your bills) but I didn't know he was racing against aged horses ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 (Anyone questioning what a fraud he is?)

" He raced even better than I thought he did" (Pay your pays!)  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Rose Run Alexandra: "Man she is so good, gonna be such a nice filly"

(3rd--let's have a fucking party---first check and will next race in Aug---what a monster!!)

I could go on.....but Afraud gonna fraud.

Pay your bills!!!

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
Re: AFraud recap
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2024, 12:42:44 AM »
And this RAT got a 3rd and that RAT got a 3rd ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gonna be a good one......pay your bills!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 12:53:48 AM »
looks like they had 9 horses hit the top 3 tonite

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2024, 03:39:53 AM »
looks like they had 9 horses hit the top 3 tonite

Yeah, they conveniently leave that out.

Looks like we need a separate forum to post all the pissing and moaning about AMAC this and AMAC that.

I have never met the guy, never talked to him. But my take is for every disgruntled person there are at least half a dozen that aren't.

He appears to have quite a few that have made money or are making money. I am sure that Tactical Mound's group of owners are all pissed off they paid $27,000 and have won $450,000 to date. She's worth a bunch as a broodmare. Arson has won $250,000 so far, A nice colt who is a level or two below the best. Memoryinimaginati on, Pick Pocket. Aunt Lilly won that Ohio $150,000 race. A good strategy to put her in there. Many of the potential good ones in Ohio were not there and there were like 3 horses in the race that broke, so should the owners who won the $75,000 give the money back because of what the others did.

Jesus Christ, can you find something else to bitch about. If you are going to bitch about the failures, he has then U should also commend him when he does well.  I imagine a good percentage of those who invested and have won races are very happy.  If they have a small percentage and the horses don't do well then they are not out thousands of dollars.

Three Point BC won that stakes race at Dover a few years ago, U don't mention that, from memory, I think he broke a coffin bone and has not been the same since. AMAC cost him that win a week or two back when he interfered with another one on the first turn. So what, U obviously have bet him even though U think he sucks, or you had ownership and didn't win.  He says he has 900 owners, there are probably 90 that are not happy for various reasons.

I don't own any shares and have never tried to buy any shares. I have followed the horses he buys at the sales, and I want to see them do well for the people who own them. This industry needs fresh blood. The more new people get into the game the better.

How about targeting your anger towards trainers who drug horses who don't give a fuck about the welfare of the animals, that seems more important than cherry-picking his horses and his bad drives. He admits he's not a great driver.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 03:48:19 AM by TimTimTimbo »

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2024, 09:16:44 AM »
Three Point BC: ALMOST 3rd!!! (sorry owners, pay your bills) but I didn't know he was racing against aged horses ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 (Anyone questioning what a fraud he is?)

" He raced even better than I thought he did" (Pay your pays!)  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Rose Run Alexandra: "Man she is so good, gonna be such a nice filly"

(3rd--let's have a fucking party---first check and will next race in Aug---what a monster!!)

I could go on.....but Afraud gonna fraud.

Pay your bills!!!

The Video never lies, sfdecoy can get his milk and cookies and go back in his mom's basement.

What Anthony actually tells clients about spending money on race horses.

Watch and whine haters.

https://youtu.be/bUkG1DanqFU?t=553

Mohawk mac

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2024, 09:35:40 AM »
I never met AMac.  Have no horses with TheStable.  I know 3 individuals who have/had horses and two are/were very happy.  The third had part of a trotter (White Tiger) who made money but she got her share as a gift and isn't "into" owning.

sfd is obviously a chronic whiner.  Look at his post history.  Crybaby drama queen deluxe.  Can we get his sorry ass banded?

The Video never lies, sfdecoy can get his milk and cookies and go back in his mom's basement.

What Anthony actually tells clients about spending money on race horses.

Watch and whine haters.

https://youtu.be/bUkG1DanqFU?t=553

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal