Author Topic: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe  (Read 15440 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2024, 01:35:22 PM »
Was a cool video of her and the horse.   tmbz1

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2024, 02:04:15 PM »
Purple got nothing going on in his life other than driving horses and drinking beer . John Campbell is the epitome of setting one’s self up in retirement.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2024, 03:59:01 PM »
Purple got nothing going on in his life other than driving horses and drinking beer . John Campbell is the epitome of setting one’s self up in retirement.

And making a shit ton of money driving

hammer0419

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1422
Re: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2024, 06:33:46 PM »
Here  goes Purple  is so smart he took women home to his old house that had a bunch of security cameras. His now ex-wife was some kinda happy when she was watching the videos on her cell phone.
He can drive a horse,but is a heavy drinker,and posses very little brain power.
Ake's wife use to fuck his son before she got her hooks into Ake. She's all class. And I thought MOHAWK was in love with Nancy. She pull's the train and has a rather large  tunnel entrance.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2024, 07:20:54 PM »
Here  goes Purple  is so smart he took women home to his old house that had a bunch of security cameras. His now ex-wife was some kinda happy when she was watching the videos on her cell phone.
He can drive a horse,but is a heavy drinker,and posses very little brain power.
Ake's wife use to fuck his son before she got her hooks into Ake. She's all class. And I thought MOHAWK was in love with Nancy. She pull's the train and has a rather large  tunnel entrance.

I am am am in love with her. No train was ever pulled. She has a designer vagina. She is so hot and just magical.  That smile, those eyes, that asssss!!!!

Frankie T

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 91
Re: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2024, 07:24:38 PM »
Purple is going to win the Hambo!

hammer0419

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1422
Re: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2024, 07:50:24 PM »
You are correct Mohawk,it is the size of multiple ASSES

Jazzman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 877
Re: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2024, 02:33:04 PM »
nice video would like to know the story behind the scars on her right knee
w

WillieGoldberg

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 50
Re: I'm betting ol purple jesus is just pounding Annie Stoebe
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2024, 10:56:02 AM »
Tough game; Stoebe's horse wins 10 races and only 100K this year.  The gap between the weekend races and the big stakes is massive in harness racing.

On another matter, Tritton's cute.  Hadn't seen much of her lately.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Mike just changed that account name back to Trigger
    Today at 09:50:45 AM
  • LUCPARK: WELL SWEET HAS BEEN TERMINTATED
    Today at 09:26:41 AM
  • JT: Like for real ngc3
    Today at 08:31:54 AM
  • JT: Don't say that, Darnold' head might explode ngc3
    Today at 08:31:29 AM
  • Calhoun: FAKE NEWS -- NOT Banded. Name change yes. FAKE FAKE
    Today at 08:10:00 AM
  • wiggles44: Quiet since Mike Petrelli got exposed.   :)
    Today at 08:07:38 AM
  • darnoldrocks: Good morning ploppers.  The air is just a little fresher this morning.  Everyone have a great day!!!
    Today at 07:31:12 AM
  • wiggles44: Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.    :)
    Today at 05:27:15 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal