Author Topic: Funtime no more  (Read 5759 times)

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
Re: Funtime no more
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2024, 02:01:23 PM »
The horse can't race due to rules being in place about EPO positives.  The HORSE is suspended and not the owners or trainers therefor Pollack is screwed if he thinks he can race the horse.  I would call Yves and get my money back or I would call Canada and have him prosecuted for theft by deception and a host of other shit. 

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2024, 02:20:51 PM »
I don't think Pollock wants to pay lawyers to fight about the original sale.  The money he spent obviously means nothing to him considering how much he has put in the past couple of years. I think he wants the action and fun of watching his horse's race.  If the horse is sound enough to race, I think he'll spend his money trying to get him "unsuspended" here in the States.

I don’t give a fuck how much money someone has if you can’t get return on your investment because the horse can’t race why the fuck wouldn’t you want your money back?

clearmind

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2024, 02:52:55 PM »
The positive is not reciprocal with the USTA and thus the horse can race in the U.S.
The window to detect DPO is 24 hours thus a small window. Having the horse tested would not of detected the DPO when he was purchased.
He would of been treated either Sunday or Monday.  I know the Moreau crew start at about 5 am and are usually done by 11 am. Especially on a race night.
  But someone from the barn would have to be present to sign for the specimen.

One person whom had a lot to lose would of been the owner Yves Fillion.
Yves is a trainer himself so it's not like other owners whom don't know anything about day to day operations.

So Imagine when word got back to Fillion about the test. Being aware  that his horse could be facing a 6 month suspension and missing the lucrative stake season. He sold.
My understanding is that he was asking far more for the horse and he came down to sell the horse.
I'm not sure that Moreau did more then take care of the horse.

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2024, 05:31:01 PM »
Bottom line..SOMEONE RATTED ON HIM...why was NO other horse tested before the NAC final...
And another thing..why did the horse finish 2nd in the Meadowlands Pace..??? That EPO was out of his system....

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2024, 05:45:14 PM »
Bottom line..SOMEONE RATTED ON HIM...why was NO other horse tested before the NAC final...
And another thing..why did the horse finish 2nd in the Meadowlands Pace..??? That EPO was out of his system....

If someone did "rat" on him, that is good thing and it should be done by everyone who has that kind of information.

If the drug creates more red blood cells, they would still be in his system.

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2024, 05:57:49 PM »
If someone did "rat" on him, that is good thing and it should be done by everyone who has that kind of information.

If the drug creates more red blood cells, they would still be in his system.
looks like this horse had been on it as a 2yo...

Third Over

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2024, 06:08:27 PM »
McNair picked up Grant's 17or18 head from Moreau's farm today.. lotta money walkin out the door!!

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2024, 06:26:38 PM »
Putin some grooms outta work

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2024, 07:14:11 PM »
Probably some came with the horses ?

49mile

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2024, 09:29:36 PM »

How do you know, no other horses were tested?

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2024, 10:00:19 PM »
Gassie Coleman knows when to give.  She hasn't been caught yet.  Sharp as a marble she is!

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2024, 11:54:30 PM »

Finished 2nd in Elimination and puked in final

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2024, 07:02:00 AM »
Gassie Coleman knows when to give.  She hasn't been caught yet.  Sharp as a marble she is!
noticed when she made her way to Canada.
Now Beaton cant be beat..

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2024, 05:15:04 PM »
This horse went from coming out of the pocket to take his shot, to almost a slow jog.....and got beat over 30 lengths! This horse crashed and burned! I don't know if this horse can race. He might need time off, might be on the shelf, who knows. I don't see a horse coming back from that in a couple of weeks. What I saw happen to that horse was kind of scary. Don't get me wrong, I've seen it all in about 45 years of being around the track. But that was a real extreme. A top 3yo, leading contender, coming out to take his shot to win the Meadowlands Pace, and within 3 strides the driver is looking behind him because he knew he was backing through the field. 30 plus lengths!!!

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2024, 05:19:28 PM »
If they gave him back to Sylvain, i believe he would return to his previous level

getting $800k cash looks brilliant right now

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    Today at 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal