Author Topic: Century Legion  (Read 6315 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sfdecoy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 347
Century Legion
« on: July 30, 2024, 07:55:44 PM »
What a nice looking trotter---gonna be a good one ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pay your bills, pay your bills

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 08:41:54 PM »
What a nice looking trotter---gonna be a good one ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pay your bills, pay your bills

Tell me..what is your deal? You lose some $$ in the Stable? Look how many other also-rans are in every single race tonight. I don't get it.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2024, 08:46:13 PM »
I'm thinking he used to shovel shit for Amac and got fired
Right wing Christians are frauds

sfdecoy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 347
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2024, 10:17:52 PM »
Bet on a few of the rats and am sure I will again.....never lost/invested a nickle in terms of ownership

Just like to call a "spade a spade."

In this case, "a fraud a fraud."

I take it apologists like you oddly support con artists?

Cuz the bullshit with him is so deep, I just enjoy mocking him--he deserves it.

So go fuck yourselves.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2024, 10:45:38 PM »
Bet on a few of the rats and am sure I will again.....never lost/invested a nickle in terms of ownership

Just like to call a "spade a spade."

In this case, "a fraud a fraud."

I take it apologists like you oddly support con artists?

Cuz the bullshit with him is so deep, I just enjoy mocking him--he deserves it.

So go fuck yourselves.

I just don't see how it's that egregious. I don't know the actual stats but I'd venture 50+% of horses in training everywhere, trainer agnostic, are not earning more than their bills. That's probably being optimistic. You could have this same mockery of hundreds of others. I still don't get the obsession.

I had a couple bucks on the horse, too, in exotics. Thought he'd be a bit better. He wasn't. Welcome to the story of 2yo trotters everywhere.

sfdecoy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 347
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2024, 11:00:14 PM »
You must not see it for the gaslighting it is because you're too dumb

BTW, The Con has a 1 sample size proven (money making--for him) theory: If they suck at 2, SHUT EM DOWN.

Pay bills for 9 months, then watch em be rats again


Pay your bills, pay your bills  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2024, 11:18:28 PM »
You must not see it for the gaslighting it is because you're too dumb

BTW, The Con has a 1 sample size proven (money making--for him) theory: If they suck at 2, SHUT EM DOWN.

Pay bills for 9 months, then watch em be rats again


Pay your bills, pay your bills  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Well you clearly follow him a hell of a lot closer than I do. So, if you say so.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal