Author Topic: Hambo card…  (Read 5609 times)

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
Re: Hambo card…
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2024, 06:22:09 PM »
  Very uncharacteristic drive by Yannick.  He actually drove with brains and got the job done. I was really chirping when Highland Kismet kicked away for just a few strides late in the game. I’m happy he got the monkey off his back. I was extremely happy for Nancy.  A WET NANCY. what could one expect more? Wow what a beauty.

Yannick wins the most money of any driver and he does it with less drives than many of the top drivers. You all can over analyze how he drives but I take the purses he wins.

Laag

• Top Claimer
Re: Hambo card…
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2024, 10:39:57 PM »
I must say I like what that rain has done for momma Christina's dress. Talk about some
nice jugs. She has always loved to show those beauties off too. tmbz1 tmbz1

yeah caught that too...that was the most surprising look of the day. As she ages into her 60s,  I know she has gone from the leather outfits she used to wear to the old maid dresses she had on but Cristina was pulling on her back class today  and Karl was loving every minute eyeing them up for a later feed, Michelle Crawford was jealous for sure. Also Nancys panties became see thru in her soaked silks. Great day was had by all. The lovely Sarah Svanstedt looked stunning her tight shirt and pants. Classy all the way and putting some of those sloppy barn girls in flowered dresses with bad tatoos that were styling around the apron. But I have to address a couple of no shows. No Casie Coleman. I thought for sure we would see her in her famous tight melon dress. Also where was Jen Bo. Her one horse stable Zannata somehow got third and she wsa nowhere to be found nor was she there for Nicholas Beach off the board finish.

As for some others, Wendy Ross needs a makeover. Jessica Otten can possibly lose a couple of pounds. Thought I saw Heather Vitale but not sure, it seems like USTA isnt interested in her hijinx. Didnt see Tronds wife who is usually all legs wearing some high end outfit.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal